I’m 32 and I’m a fuck up

Guys how can I turn my life around and be successful. I’ve been a fuck up my whole life and want to turn things around and be successful.

Attached: C4C04EF5-F8EB-4C44-969C-7B81E7EC5CCB.jpg (1242x1869, 1.25M)

Let’s go into you position in life right now. Where do you live? Do you rent? Do you work? Do you have debt? Do you have people depending on you? Pls give more information so a plan can be formulated

Buy LINK

Attached: 1551116777881.jpg (1422x1600, 574K)

shut the fuck up lets go smokes

Based off the info you gave us of your situation:

Buy LINK.

Same as him, i'm 30 though. western European country. Don't pay rent. Live by myself, minor costs. Can survive on 750€ month. No debt. No people depending on me.

First small start would be get rid of any debt. Next I would suggest some degree of minimalism just so you default to looking outdoors for inspiration and motivation.
Take things in steps instead of one big hit. Next work on diet, walking etc, new clothes then figure out what you want from life and work towards it bit by bit like starting a business or finding a passion/hobby, maybe start a family. Baby steps, don't panic and give up.

Thanks for caring user. Seriously. Make about 1.3k a month as a server, rent is 1k live with a roommate. Made about 120k in crypto but only cashed out about 10k like an idiot , lost everything else. Debt is about 2000 that I owe friends from helping me stay afloat.

Was planning on doing more crypto stuff because i thought I was good, but that went to shit

I’m so fucking depressed now and feel like a complete failure . It’s kind of like what happened to ray liotta at end of goodfellas but didn’t do anything illegal and I’m way worse than he was, he had a house , and I’m living paycheck to paycheck struggling to eat . Feels bad man

Shit man don’t know what to say. Wish I could help but I’m not that smart desu

Get a second and third job

Life is a competition. Ignore anyone who would tell you otherwise. Only the strong survive.

This is a good advice.
The more you work the less time you have to spend money in your spare time, this together with the additional income would mean that you could accumulate a decent amount of money which you could use to start a business or just invest in crypto..

50k student debt
10k usd in CC debt
24k in crypto
2800usd monthly income after tax

Yes i really have to start paying my CC debt.

Just be yourself

Which country fren ?

Live in a van and stop paying rent.
Just stop.
Shower at the gym.
Spend your waking time at work, or working on night school certificates to get a better job.
Only go to the van to sleep.
If your town is too dangerous to sleep in a van, move towns.
You can make it at this irl video game

Have you been diagnosed with ADHD?

Attached: jennifer beals.jpg (600x900, 77K)

We're Jack Ass and this is how to be a Millenial

1st step, realize the game is rigged, it's rich vs poor in this world and capitalism is slowly dying to globalist neofuedalism. Upward mobility is dying in most developed countries. If you don't already have startup capital than fucking forget the idea of getting ahead entirely. If you live in a more civilized country where education is actually affordable or *gasp* tuition free you can increase your share of scraps and potentially live a bit more comfortably by getting a degree.

2nd step, work only for yourself and the benefit of your loved ones and community. Life is not a competiton, it's okay to not be ambitious. The idea that you must be successful is propaganda designed to keep you fighting people like yourself instead of working with them against (((them))) Figure out what you're passionate about and do that. If it's not profitable work a side gig and do it anyways. Take a vow of poverty if you need to. Do what you care about, fuck the others playing these games of social capital. Their lives appear great, but they are often just as depressed as the rest of us.

My grandfather for example ran a regional insurance firm and had it sweet with the Knights of Columbus. Fucker made 500k+ per year in the 90s. The dumbass bought a mcmansion on credit, never payed off the loan, constantly went on cruises and bought new cars to fill his garage. He never helped the family even though we were all lower middle class sometimes could barely buy food. In the end we worked the 60 hour weeks and got scraps while he had wagies running around for him and lead a life of leisure. One day the Knights cut him off and recalled the regional law branch. I don't know what he did to piss them off but they were angry enough to completely pull out of this regions market out of spite. The firm was profitable, he just fucked up super hard, still won't tell anyone what he did. He's now lost his house, wife and lives in a shitty studio apartment working as a manager at Walmart.

based user

Attached: 1529444210244.jpg (550x499, 100K)

I agree with this guy. US slavery was one of the most successful implementations of communism in existence and nobody wants to admit it.

Attached: 1549955944040.jpg (636x900, 184K)

Looks like my wife

turning 31 this year,
im in an ok spot, no debt, simple living.
my plan is to accumulate in crypto,
ive seen to top ive seen the bottom(possibly)
ive seen so many pumps and dump,
its still possible to make it

Attached: 27973662_1725154930875015_8340916011802100141_n.jpg (768x960, 69K)

Your grandfather is a faggot
You should skullfuck him to death

Same. I'm almost 25 and am going to die a virgin.

Does she realize her underpants are cutting into her vagina?? How embarrassing for her.

Attached: face40.jpg (1072x1018, 142K)

it's called a cameltoe

very disgraceful, hard to believe she'd miss it

subnormal