How long can the whales and bots suppress this coin?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON R L CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccc-c-c-c

Attached: 1549719642933.png (617x499, 96K)

I hope long enough I have more money to throw in it

Also I hope they suppress it again around 20-25c

I think you have about ~20 days or so before it turns into a "fuck why didn't I just buy at 8k sats"

YEAH

Attached: meme frog.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

Kek, your funny OP

I will get this advice. If I re-buy just now I'm gonna have the exact same amout as before selling

Thanks for the advice user

IT'S TIME TO MM M M M M M OOOOOOON

Attached: 1549220558579.png (2240x2368, 1.7M)

9k imminent

why is this green dildoing right now?

10k soon fren
because v3.5 is coming soon, also LOOK AT THAT FUCKIN CHART M8

We've been saving green dildos for two years. Soon we will release them all. Top 10 coin EOY

>saving green dildos for 2 years
kek, so true

>tfw only 3.5k

Attached: dat_0.jpg (250x227, 13K)

I only have 600 m8

>tfw only 30k

Attached: HTBOTFA-FP-0021.jpg (2864x1200, 374K)

ok something sketchy is going on. i have faith in RLC desu but haven't invested yet. i want to but its extremely weird that this is dildoing for no reason atm

It's heavily bot/whale controlled. Someone put up a 30 btc buy wall and it took off. Also, look at the daily chart. It's so juicy, not to mention, RLC is the best coin on the market, they just don't know it yet.

Same happwnwd last year. It was at around 0.5usd and started gradually going up till v2 when it reached 2.3 usd or something

It's not no reason, it's a ripple effect from the 5g MWC news. Notice it's not hitting that previous high? It's just popular for bots and traders right now.

Buy in a few days. Make sure you buy well before May however

just anther p&d
like always biz only shills a coin after it pumps

would now be a stupid time to buy? i was gonna drop $1k on RLC $1k on LINK later this month and yes i am aware buying the top is generally not good but i think this has a generally upward trajectory anyway. but then again this could downbart in like a day

I've been shilling this shit for YEARS LMAO
Also, v3 is coming soon. Plus more intel news, plus something "special" is in the pipeline.

YOU ARE LITERALLY
AND FIGURATIVELY
A FUCKING RETARD
IF YOU DO NOT BUY A SUICIDE BAG

aight ill be patient for now

Where did you get "special" from?

They released in one of their recent medium posts that they're ahead of schedule and something "special" is coming with v3

its def not a pnd overall, this was one of a few coins that seemed actually worthwhile to me through reading about it in 2017 (along with link and monero). and the progress of the project since then pretty much supports that. its not some random pajeet coin

Oh boy. I think ill dump my btt bags then

whats the ETA on v3?

ok im gonna grab lunch, if this goes down to .30-32 range by the time i get back ill put in a buy order for $1000 worth

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 12.14.04.png (220x246, 18K)

May

May 15 I believe.
Yeah I don't see BTT going up much more, or at least more than the rate of RLC. Supposedly GPU support is coming with v3 or shortly after, when GPU support was planned for v4. Being a year ahead is insane.

smart move, its moving down again

Here found it. However "up it's sleeve" does not imply something that would translate into bigger price i think

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-13-16-26-720_com.android.browser.png (1080x1920, 243K)

I think it will have an impact on how people view the iExec team.

If they are truly a year ahead when it comes to their roadmap, it's a HUGE fucking buy signal.

Competent, efficient, reliable team combined with a new technology that aims to decentralize one of the biggest markets on the planet?

Yes please.

Attached: iExecutives.png (500x333, 229K)

Another day another pump.

30k sats before may 2019

Attached: 1549120813484.png (500x500, 121K)

“Special” was posted on a slack discussion a few weeks back by julien I believe

based

Yes, but "Julien" makes a lot of communication mistakes...
Because of the NDAs, he sometimes reveals things but can't say more, and the news doesn't come out until 6 months later...

Attached: julien iexec.png (190x174, 40K)

kek

Based user

Attached: 28A36A81-26F4-4054-92A8-0B6DD3528A5A.jpg (828x642, 150K)