Can a broke "make it"?

Guys

Everybody here talks about making it, "2k in this" "10k worth wallet" and everything

BUT

There will be a chance for brokes like me that have a wallet less than 500$ worth? I get FOMO just by watching at the first page of cmc everyday and thinking of small I have compared to what everybody here has

I'm tired of working, I wanna go outside to the daylight

Attached: 37160900_1758319020924552_4214401401813467136_n.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Stop drinking alcohol.

It depends on your definition of making it but considering that you need at least 2 millions (1.5 millions if you already own a house) to retire, no. In the 2017 bullrun $500 goes a long way though, you could easily make $50k in a few months and from there reinvest the money in other projects.

I turned 500$ into 40k last bullrun (lost most of it)

its like playing the lotto and crypto is pretty hard to predict. you have to have something with mega-gains to turn $500 into something decent but explosive growth can and has happened in crypto in the past, cant tell you the future though.

what country do you live in OP? if you live somewhere that isnt absolute shit try to get a better job so you can make more money to save up for buying frivolous shit like crypto. if you weren't so broke where $500 was hard for you to scrap together and you had a job that put you on better financial ground that would be another form of "making it."

If you're the type who can turn $500 into something via crypto gambling, you're guaranteed to lose it. That's just how it works. Nobody who can gamble their way up 1000x has the ability to walk away.
It's like some sort of deal with the devil curse.

Okey, $500 aren't enough.

On the other side, I still have some time to try and accumulate until 2k$...I hope

I live in switzerland, but for the next 2 years I can't change job because I'm doing an apprenticeship.

I will never make it. I know. I live in a country where making 2.5k/month is considered poverty.
To make it I should have at least 50mil

This is a nightmare. I'm doomed to wagecucking.

esa playa de la victoria wena ahí

I turned $300 into 40k through a single ICO. It's definitely possible to turn a small sum into a meaningful one.

Dude, put what you have into Link and hold for a couple years. Heck, use what you buy Link tokens to run a chainlink node.

I'm really interested in this, probably gonna see what I can do.

Thanks for the advice

Thank you for making me still have hope

2019 is the year of accumulating fren. Get a wagecuck job and put everything into crypto and hope you dont get bitconnected by your choices and you will make it

500 is enough to make it but it's gonna take a lot of research and watching the markets for the right altcoins. With a few coins you could've doubled that a few times in this bear market.

Yes its possible

I was once broke

>San Miguel
literal dog piss. drink ambar maricon

drink duvel, janet

>There will be a chance for brokes like me that have a wallet less than 500$ worth?
Yea but you can't be sitting around on a beach drinkin beer!

At that income level it's probably better that you use the money on training for a job that pays more. After you can regularly be earning more than you spend you can start investing / gambling

Proper money management is the hardest part of this. Not impossible. Easy with multiple sources of income.

Link