IExec RLC

If you dont have at least 2k Suicide insurance youre crazy.

Ethereum is revolutionizing the Internet by providing programmable trust, in the form of smart contracts. These smart contracts act as trustless middle men, ensuring all parties stay honest, without the added cost and delay of lawyers and contracts. Ethereum’s virtual machine is responsible for the execution of smart contracts. The VM is the environment that the smart contract runs in. And Ethereum’s VM is excellent for simple transactions and business logic - things like managing the rules regarding the creation and storage of information. And although Ethereum is Turing-complete and theoretically capable of performing any computational feat given infinite time, the VM struggles when performing rigorous computations efficiently and at reasonable cost. That’s not what Ethereum was made for. Running intensive computations on Ethereum would be like trying to run Grand Theft Auto 5 on Apple’s 1987 Macintosh II. Today, this isn’t really an issue because most dApps don’t have a working product. The dApps only utilize Ethereum for their ICO sale and for simple transactions with their tokens—Ethereum is well suited for that. But once all these dApps start releasing ACTUAL PRODUCTS, with actual computational demands, Ethereum not only will not be able to keep up, but it will become prohibitively expensive. Since Ethereum charges ether (gas) to run the network, intensive computations would cost a fortune. Imagine when Ethereum’s computational demands increase by 10x, or 100x: the network will be unusable!!

Attached: 1548880319497.png (800x600, 241K)

PART 2: The solution?

The solution to this is offchain computing. dApps need to be able to do their heavy computing offchain (meaning not on the Ethereum blockchain) and then bring the information and results back onto the Ethereum blockchain for verification. iExec enables just this. dApps can use iExec’s decentralized cloud computing services to safely, simply, and cheaply, execute their computation far from the inefficient and incapable Ethereum VM.

An interesting use case that demonstrates this relationship was an AI chessbot developed by Stockfish. The actual chess moves are a simple recording of information—Knight to C6—easily accomplished by the Ethereum VM. But the actual AI decision of where to move is exceptionally complex. The amount of information that the bot needs to process is enormous—strategy, combination of moves, anticipation of opponent’s moves, etc.—this is impossible for the VM. So iExec provides the computational power for the AI off-chain, and then transfers the move results back to the Ethereum blockchain where they stay, immutable and secure; all this happens fast: well within the time for one Ethereum block.

PART 3:

The use cases are endless. Flixxo is a dApp that envisions itself as the decentralized YouTube. Because of all the encoding and decoding of videos on the blockchain, it requires an enormous amount of computer power. “iExec will allow the platform to do [this] by providing cloud resources,” says Bendella.
Request is another partner. Request plans to offer automated auditing of financial records. This is also an extremely intensive computational process. iExec again provides the offchain solution for this computation—the results of the audit can then be easily transferred to the Ethereum blockchain.
The blockchain economy will need a service like iExec. In 2018, as dApps begin releasing their platforms, it will become increasingly clear that Ethereum will be ineffective for all that computation. With AI, smart cities, VR, and IoT all utilizing advanced smart contracts, there will need to be an offchain computing solution. iExec is that solution.

based as fuck
but I dont think most retards on biz have the mental capacity to read all of that.

To their own demise, of course.
Shits about to PUMPPPPPPPPPPPP

i'm essentially RED PILLING THE ENTIRETY OF BIZ with this thread in a simple and efficient manner.

Please screen shot it with the part 2 and part 3 or just download pic related and help spread this

This shit needs an easy to read/follow explanation of the project

BLOCKCHAINS WILL NEED IEXEC I REPEAT BLOCKCHAINS WILL NEED IEXEC ONCE CRYPTO PROJECTS ACTUALLY START MAKING WORKING PRODUCTS ETC its only a matter of time until people start getting red pilled on this.

Iexec is not confined to ethereum either it can run on other blockchain ecosystems like Neo, Eos, ark, Cardano, whatever...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 11.23.13.png (2450x1188, 847K)

thanks based user

ESSENTIALLY....iExec processes the computations away from the blockchain and then transfers the results back to the blockchain. dApps can use this to perform complex computations like rendering, uploading, and all the requirements for AI, IoT, and VR, all without slowing down the Ethereum network.

exactly, I cant stress how important this is going to be in the next coming years when blockchain technology finally starts to gather more use cases and gains more widespread adoption

I got 2.5k. Too poor for more

blockchain need ease of use and mass adoption, not your shitcoin. cope.

This is the best alternative cryptographicaly secured cone on the market at this very moment.
If you love money you buy this

Attached: 1549105179977.png (598x600, 298K)

the state of biz, must be a troll?

How can you have fucking mass adoption if Ethereum cant even run a fucking connect 4 game or minesweeper...

good luck getting blockchain mass adoption without iexec allowing complex computation tasks on the blockchain

because you don't understand the true purpose of ETH you fucking imbecile.

OP is right in everything he said only thing he didn't account for is the timeline. Once Link goes live and dapps and smart contracts can gather outside data then the need for processing becomes relevant. I am planning on swapping Link tokens for RLC soon after Link has made some gains. We have a lot of time.

uhhh LINK is farther away from being utilized than RLC is. RLC will be utilized in May.

you got it backwards brudduh

Not all dapps require sources of outside data

alright....REQ for example, plans to offer automated auditing of financial records...this is a pretty god damn intensive computational process...

are you saying you think ETH should just simply be restricted and used for simple transactions and thats it?

why can't ethereum just bake this performance into its VM? how do we have any kind of assurance this will scale?

>this is a pretty god damn intensive computational process...
Hmm... very odd that they're partnered with RLC, a computational godcoin, huh?

Almost as if blockchain needs RLC.

ETH is just a backbone for better coins like RLC to come along.

ETH cant scale computations, it can scale transactions. All smartcontracts on ETH are done on chain, iExec uses offchain computations and then verifies onchain it's validity. You can have huge computations on iExec at low cost vs high fees on ETH simple smart contracts. Blockchain needs iExec to scale.

Based.

Attached: 15rlcbro.jpg (704x712, 130K)

what is it

Thinking about selling my OMG shitcoins to increase my RLC stack, but I want to wait until the price comes back down.

based advanced wars player

It’s 124th in cm, only direction this is going is up

Compare/Contrast the purpose of iExec to Chainlink for a brainlet like me.

Too retarted to do it yourself ?

I have my ideas I was wondering if somebody wanted to say something to help me. Guess it's not you. Enjoy your day.

Chainlink is garbage
RLC is gold

The differences could not be more obvious. I’m on mobile or I’d post the greentext. RLC is needed to bring in the next wave of adoption from dApps

Great post user. RLC may he finally getting noticed, hence the market activity over the last few weeks. It’s becoming painfully obvious to those not invested that this is the ticket for 2019 gains. I am so excited to see the future of RLC and what it will allow for. The use cases are endless.

they have two completely different purposes.

chainlink is a purposefully blockchain-ambivalent decentralized oracle service that various smart contracts could make use of to get real time data

iexec is an ethereum-based decentralized cloud computing service to perform heavy duty off-chain computations that ethereum isn't really built for, then report the data back to ethereum

someone could build an oracle for chainlink using iexec, or someone could build something similar to chainlink in iexec, or someone could pipe the results of chainlink as a datafeed to some iexec dapp to do computational heavy lifting... their success isn't necessarily mutually incompatible, particularly in the short term.

Chainlink whitepaper was written by arguably the top computer scientist in the world. RLC's was written by some literally who baguette munchers. If you mention this they start screaming about some random bit of "grid" software they wrote this one time like it's important. It's not.

Here’s someone who’s mad Chainlink has accomplished nothing since its inception. Take note. Point and laugh at this poster. And remind him he chose the losing project to invest in. You still have time to load up on RLC.

>You still have time to load up on RLC.
Yeah, years and years. A multi decade sale. Each year cheaper than the last.

How are those Big Mac memes working out for you?

Attached: B6479B98-6E51-4F7B-824E-E18016B39E41.jpg (334x500, 51K)

I have 12k. Will I make it?

Yes if 12m$ is enough for you

thank you

Attached: frens.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Should I buy now or should I wait it goes back to 7k sats or lower?

It's never going back to 7k. Forget about it. V3 in May with big news. Swingtraders will regret ever selling

thanks just sold 100k

I bout at 79. I doubt it'll go back to 7 between now and V3.

golem is the better project
thats why every iexec pump is dumped
just look at the market caps

haha nice meme fud pasta

RLC is shit

it's the truth
rlc is just a discord p&d coin