We're all gonna make it

Funding Contract Source
pastebin.com/raw/W86bEy01

Tokenomics Theory
docs.google.com/document/d/1EM_WQwkwMWFJqEx-YGSlP94gpy0nmT9mIxT0Fanptkk/edit

Rundown:
We can achieve perfect unwhaleable distribution by inverting the powh pyramid scheme smart contract.
They have value in their distribution & value from being able to receive dividends from the core pyramid contract when people buy or sell bonds.

I didn't get shit done yesterday. but now I'm ready to knock out the rest of this thing. I just have to build a website, make it look a little nice, and communicate the concept a bit better. Mainly just looking for design inspiration at the moment.

We're all gonna make it if we do this together.

Attached: resolve-girl.jpg (900x1020, 167K)

what even is the point of posting fugly wh*te roasties like this?

Get a job.

saged
fuck off pajeet this aint gonna work

The funding round may not work.
But at least I can get the web design for the over all concept.

It has gotten some attention from elastos & a handful of blockchain consulting companies

I think i'll make the site entirely black and white. I can't think of anything right now. i don't even know how to present the information
"it inverts a pyramid scheme by using the dumps as a multiplier"

Attached: stuck.png (393x381, 42K)

Don’t let these anons get to you. If you have a vision, build it. The people who say “it will never work” are the exact kind of people who will never accomplish anything of merit.

>tfw i make some of the most popular dapps on eth and tron

thats WHY i know this wont work

if you aren't a troll, then tell me what you think the target audience for this dapp is for,
and if you can answer that, what is the fallacy in white paper?

I hope you're not talking about the fund raising contract from pastebin.

monotonous

Attached: drive.png (843x604, 12K)

I've read the doc, I don't really get the point. (I gave you some solidity suggestions a few days ago, I'm not here to shit on you) What kind of projects is this supposed to fund? (give an example) I'm assuming the notorious FEE is the thing that'll go to the developer, and everything else will be classic fomo with added inverse ponzi resolve tokens that'll give the JUSTed voting rights or something.

Also, I highly suggest you use something like truffle and a local eth VM, it'll let you write automated tests, writing those has 2 benefits, testing your contract, and more importantly helping you find bugs and inconsistencies that'll reveal themselves as you're writing the tests.
The more I think about it, it'd be a great idea in the etheremon/fomo days when eth was >1000$, you have high speed gambling to attract people, and when they're already in they gotta speculate on whatever it is you're building behind it, that's probably the only reason why etheremon was a great success.

There are 4 contracts I should explain.
2 are associated with this "short term" funding thing I'm doing.
the other 2 are the core contract and it's first "ecosystem extension"

The funding contract is to help me finish development. It's a benefit to donators because they get a first move on the resolve token contract.
When I launch the resolve token contract, all the ETH (the 95% people hold onto after donation and commission) will be pushed to a contract that interacts with the resolve token contract. This contract is necessary to keep track of the balances from what people initially donated.

in the resolve token contract the fee will go to those who stake their resolve tokens back into the core contract.
Resolve tokens can also be used for a proof of stake sidechain (that has transaction fees only)
or used in a DAO for voting rights in a project.
Resolves are basically staked into different extensions of the ecosystem. And rightfully so because of their even distribution and their base value that comes from the ability to collect fees in the core contract.

resolve tokens "dissolve" when earnings are pulled from the core contract. if you pull 10% of your earnings, 10% of your staked resolves will be burned. this keeps everyone from putting their resolve tokens in, and encourages them to be used in extensions to the ecosystem.

one of the first extensions I want to create is a platform where people can create game objects and everyone can vote on all of the different properties these objects can have. theoretically the mechanics of each object would be balanced because of the even spread of voting

>pic related
oh .. i would, trust me.

Attached: 3-more-weeks.png (380x218, 33K)

Sounds like a decent concept desu, would like to see someone do a proper game theory analysis on this thing.

Also, I'd ask the powh devs for input if you haven't yet, since it's based on that and they know it like no other.

thanks
that means a lot

It actually uses the OG powh contract. because the p3d contract price curve eases off.
so it's much more like ethPhoenix/ethPyramid

Elastos had me write two articles on it. and i'm doing a follow up piece that I'm gearing up for. Full demo and everything (mainnet "demo" & ropsten)
I've been working on the real contract and almost have it done. just a bit more to go.
I'm just running out of gas, so I'm doing this to boost the process.
the red circles are the parts I have to finish up.

I've also got some members from cryptoeconomicshub.org looking at it. along with a few blockchain consulting companies keeping their eyes open.

Ok so your business plan so far is
1. make a funding contract

>The thing about projects with "ecosystems" is that nobody uses them.
One thing I imagine is that people will put together project plans. And with resolve tokens people can vote on who works on what.
It's a way to democratize the hiring process for development.
It could be applied to the development of ethereum. or other technologies.

It would take a lot of "catching on" to do. But I think it's a solid way to run a DAO.

In a more extreme example it could be used by a small commune to govern who builds the roads and runs the schools, and other governmenty things

people that hold resolves in these DAOs would essentially be holding shares of the organization. and should receive benefits based on how many resolves they've put into the organization

There's nothing wrong with existing DAOs technically. The problem is that there's rarely anything worthwhile to manage. Which I think is a bigger problem than what you're trying to solve. (Or I guess solved, all that's left is execution, unimportant)

that business plan is correct

It might solve game item thing I mentioned. Where everything in a game can be crowd sourced and still be balanced. Existing DAOs can't do that.

Also, this is can be used for a D/PoS sidechain that can't be whaled out. and all the configurations can be voted on as well.

I didn't really try to solve anything, I just stumbled upon it, and I found it really unique. Maybe it's a better way to do ICO's

I wanna imagine a specific idea though (Not suggesting you do this, just wanna voice it)
let's say you make a standard fomo ponzi game, but you can only withdraw profits if you deposit reserve tokens. You get reserve tokens if you withdraw at a loss.
Hardcore mode: All the time the people in profit lose money, and the people in a loss make that money. (Let's say after a month if nobody touching the game, everyone are equalized)
Fun/Not?

See I'd wanna see how it'd turn out, would poorfags sell their reserve tokens at a loss from impatience? Also the math obviously isn't clear here, just an idea.

>those eyes

Not even fair

That's a bit hard to visualize in my head.

I wonder if that's how people feel about this idea

yeah. life aint fair

>I wonder if that's how people feel about this idea
I'm a self titled solidity dev and been involved with these ponzi schemes since early 2018, and am well acquainted with the article you're referencing in your doc. So ponzi scheming is the only use I see really, but I have a bit of a tunnel vision. You'll really need to paint a specific picture of an ecosystem you'd create around this. But the entire system is deeply rooted in crypto ponzinomics so I really don't know what else you could do with this.