How does it feel to be trapped in a shitcoin like LTO while QNT is pumping to Jupiter LOL ?

How does it feel to be trapped in a shitcoin like LTO while QNT is pumping to Jupiter LOL ?

Attached: hehe.jpg (1048x992, 216K)

I'm flipping between both but quant hasn't really started moving yet. It will though. Also LTO was due a pull back so will consolidate probably around 12

Quant is nothing more but hype. I'm guessing the March announcement will be disappointing as well.

That announcement isn't the only one. It's just the government announce. There are more things to be announced until the end of the month.

Basically this project will be on a non-stop hype train until it goes past 1 Billion. Gilbert knows what's he's doing.

Lmaooooo LTO already has functioning partnerships that outweigh the fake hype train that is QNT. NL government, 80b+ in partners and clients... get real

Attached: 055CF3F7-3D22-451F-8E27-C25EBE9DA547.jpg (607x917, 575K)

>Announcing an announcement before the big announcement

>muh 80b revenue 'partners' will invest all their money in my erc20 token and it will increase in value!

Here's a tip for you crypto newbies who can't make any decent gains:

You buy during the rumour stage, and then the functioning partnerships and announcements later on rocket the price up. You don't buy when all the dubious shit seems to already be in place and then nothing else they come out with compares and it slowly bleeds to death.

LTO is already priced in, big style. Quant isn't. That's the whole point.

thank you for clearing that up for the brainlets.
if you are to dum to read it means: BUY QNT bellow 0.05 ETH

This

Each will do another 3-4x before everything is priced in.

Checks price, still well below where I dumped at and rode a 3x on lto since then Lol deluded poorfags

Lto will hit 50c and qnt can’t break through $5, whales are distributing to plebs over $4 and march 6 this will dump to $3 then 2

LTO will prove you wrong :) $1 will come very soon

are you talking within weeks? or years?
because if your into lto expecting a 1$ in 4 months then you are losing money because your stuck in lto and cant trade

lol at this comment 2 hours later... just lol

Over 16M just moved to LTO mainnet and out of circulation you dumb pajeet. How many people staking QNT? When testnet? When main net?

Hey user,

actually - in terms of token economics; marketcap of LTO is way better at this point than QNT , more space for growth; you can't say exactly the same about QNT.

Though, I am fan of both projects - I invested in both early on.

Don't get yourself fooled with that CHX/QNT hype train "you will miss it, get out of LTO" ;) these are 2cents from me, cheers.

I just talked with Ivan, these are company's additional tokens moved to lock. Though - it is good thing indeed.

can someone tell me what pumping and dumping mean?

selling or buying huge amounts of certain token - such power move is able to move price downwards or upwards.

LOL funniest Jow Forums fud this month for sure, thanks for the laugh. LTO has partnerships mainnet and a rockstar team that is the most attentive in crypto. This project will be at 1.00 by Aug 2019. STFU and hold :)

QNT fyi is already priced in... and its a shitcoin.

you dumb faggots falling for this game? QNT holders pumping their bags to dump on you in March you fking plebs

QNT i already dumped. dumbass plebs still buying it will get rekt again too. hahahaha morons buying on Jow Forums gonna get dumped on by my buddies. This is a pump and dump coin, if your not pumping your dumping. haha buy it now so i can dump the last 10% of my bags u plebs!

so im assuming pump means buy and dump means sell, thank you for your time

KEK

Rumor has it LTO will be listed on Binance. What now bitch?

Man is LTO the most pajeet infested project? Probably. Fucking shit-flingers everywhere.