What stocks should I invest in to get rich from the inevitable battery boom when everyone and their mother gets an...

What stocks should I invest in to get rich from the inevitable battery boom when everyone and their mother gets an electric car?

Attached: Schematic-illustration-of-a-typical-lithium-ion-battery-with-graphite-and-LiCoO-2-as.png (663x641, 147K)

Tesla's acquisition of Maxwell Technologies. (NASDAQ: TSLA)

>2019
>still believing in electric cars

you might as well pray to the easter bunny

why dont you choke on an exhaust pipe, ICE fag

Mineral extraction companies (lithium, graphite or a mix? From what country?)? Battery manufacturers? Consumer products manufacturers using these batteries?

rare earth metals

Bayhorse

Been looking at nautilus minerals. They're a deep sea mining company that have the kit but are waiting for their boat. Currently about 5p a share...

You're too late for making it with batteries. Look into the next step, like fuel cells or failsafe nuclear micro reactors.

Graphene technology is in its infancy, what are you on about?

LITH etf

The same nautilus minerals that filed for creditor protection?

Yeah but there's not enough Lithium on the planet to give every car a decent battery.

Batteries are going to be a stop-gap solution for the next few years until the real breakthroughs are discovered.

fuel cell cars etc also use batteries to some degree though

why would i

>what is even physics

If you invest in graphene your kids might be rich, but you wont.

One country
Chile.
You have chilean copper/lithium.
Invest in extraction companies.

Graphene is a meme
t. physicist

Attached: E3C4CEB8-C4B8-4E4F-8856-C591AD58CE38.jpg (400x334, 33K)

Did you read the release as to why they did that? No? Go back and read it.

knpd and suck cocks $1 ea

Attached: 1539714159977.png (422x509, 334K)

>Yeah but there's not enough Lithium on the planet to give every car a decent battery.
>t. Fossil fuels lobby

There is literally 4*10^14 tonnes of it in the earths crust.

Where do you live?

You're going to want to invest in lithium, cobalt, and gold. Copper will probably see a bubble at some point and long term I think it will see a price spike.

Now you've got a few ways of going for it. I've got some ideas in mind, but ultimately it involves either dealing with corrupt officials in relatively stable countries (China etc) or dealing in somewhat to very unstable third world countries (Congo etc). There will be large price swings and lots of ways to profit directly and indirectly from this.

I've considered starting a company that specializes in setting up mineral extraction operations in unstable countries, but I'm keeping those cards close to my chest.

>investing in a car manufacturer that can't figure out how to put a fucking door on straight with a p/b in the double digits
Plebbit brainlet detected. Can't wait for TSLA to implode in 5 years so all the numales lose their savings.

Why not graphite?

Why graphite?

batteries are usually lithium

invest in uber or lyft forget about electric cars for now.

Silver like biz has been saying for the past year

what ever company begins to harvest the moon... still a few years away, but plans are in motion

PCRFY

There are silver batteries. I wonder if they will become viable for anything other than jets now that silver prices are so low.

invest in plug you dumb nigger

>fuel cells or failsafe nuclear micro reactors

Nigga wut? You have to be trolling, those two things don't even come close to the foreseeable growth of battery tech, which hasn't even started to reach its potential rate of progress yet.

Lithium supply isn't going to be an issue since the whole area of focus when it comes to these batteries is making better electrodes and electrolytes so more efficient and energy dense batteries are possible. This technology is relatively new, and it's where all the research and money is at.