Is Ripple worth investing in?

Is Ripple worth investing in?

Attached: xrp-surge-concept.jpg (1000x668, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/30510-stop-sharing-this-fake-xrp-swift-chart-please-disappointing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

I would definetly say so. It’s not going to be as big as actual cryptocurrencies (because it isn’t one) but it still has its uses.

>its not going to be as big
lmao

no

No it's a private company and doesn't have any value this space creates

No

New ATH should arrive around May, a lot of time left....

dont ask biz, these people are mentally retarded. do some research and you will get the answers

experts, whoever they are, say it will triple by the end of the year. i dunno

You will see a lot of shitcoins shilled on biz but with XRP's marketcap, it's borderline impossible for anyone on Jow Forums to affect the price.

Bearing that in mind, if you're not an idealist, this is one of the most promising crypto projects to go for and if you don't have a 1k+ (depending on wealth) suicide stack then you are asking to live in regret a couple of years from now.

Its one of the best projects in the space. The only people who will tell you otherwise are childish idealists who hate what it represents, and they are soon to become jaded cynics.

its going to have the money of the world through its blockchain, it will be worth thousands, its hard to picture but when you see what they already have and whats soon to come then its easy to see. Xrapid is going to go live this year, the biggest banks in japan want to use xrp before the olympics. SWIFT is going to be using R3 which uses xrapid, if swift put all their settlements through xrapid, that alone will but xrp's volume up 6 trillion daily transaction volume, let alone the hundreds of other banks and institutions.

Attached: frog.jpg (563x542, 85K)

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 309K)

your scaling comes from the fact that this shit is centralized and not really hashed
RippleNet might as well be an excel spreadsheet
and the tokens do not interact with the network
so why bother?

it was a good buy in early 2017

And now? You can get a couple of coins for a dollar.

Literally everything you said is false

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

You used to get almost 200 for a dollar, keep thinking your early twitter moon boys

None of that shit matters if the richest corporations in the world decide to use it.

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 78K)

>Back in my day...
Keep living in the past grandpa.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (400x400, 448K)

Most decentralised crypto on the market
>centralised
Only attack resistant BFT protocol on the market
>spreadsheet

Stay classy Jow Forums

u realize that in order to transact on the ripple network, you need like 5 ripple.

Each txn destroys like 1 10000th of an XRP. Banks would transact by creating their own dollar, yen, whatever IOUs on ripple. They dont need to convert all of it to XRP. There is no reason XRP volume would substantially go up with use.

No, it's a scam.

Ripple, INC owns 60% of all XRP and they've already sold off about 8% of it to raise ~2.3 billion dollars.

That money is coming from the suckers who are buying and holding XRP.

They'll keep selling their reserves at the rate of about a billion a year until they've sucked all the value out of the hodlers and new suckers.

It's the slowest exit scam in history, and now behold the sunken cost fallacy at work as the delusional victims of this scam fail to prove me wrong.

Attached: 1550530596585.jpg (476x700, 40K)

>Ripple, INC owns 60% of all XRP

THIS

>It’s not going to be as big as actual cryptocurrencies (because it isn’t one)
Why not? Be very specific.

>your scaling comes from the fact that this shit is centralized and not really hashed
RippleNet might as well be an excel spreadsheet
Ripplenet and the XRP Ledger are two different things. In the XRPL each ledger header contains the hash of the previous ledger and the merkle root of the state of accounts and balances. If you have an excel spreadsheet like that I'm sure we would all love to see it.

Do you prefer PoW where more than 2.3 billion is taken from the (actual) suckers every quarter? Where none of that is re-invested in the protocol?

>They'll keep selling their reserves at the rate of about a billion a year
Except they've never sold half of that in a year.

>It's the slowest exit scam in history
You don't appear to know what a scam is. It takes more than making you butthurt to qualify.

>There is no reason XRP volume would substantially go up with use.
You forget, any market is driven by emotion.
If it demonstrates a use case, people will want it. This drives up prices.

Attached: 1525115336018.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Bump

FUD bingo itt bullish af

not until it revisits something starting with a .29
they don't have any serious partnerships with big banks...now jpm is starting to muscle in, so the days of $3 xrp are a thing of the past. i don't see this getting to $1 again unless we enter a massive bull run putting btc over $8k

If banks start using XRP it's price will move independently of BTC. You might even see people panic sell BTC.

Attached: XRP Collection.jpg (830x557, 114K)

You tell me OP

Attached: A2AE286A-320B-4969-8EE7-A063E13E57FB.jpg (851x695, 73K)

Very low effort

Attached: 8F53809B-465E-4FCD-B616-4A5B4F96C424.png (544x608, 67K)

Attached: AI0FaHg.png (979x594, 72K)

Attached: ZffODfh.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Attached: oIHEy1k.jpg (800x600, 131K)

Attached: 0X0t3YL.jpg (839x559, 61K)

Attached: aMtTSRF.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Attached: f1f6xyvcdti01.png (1598x1801, 172K)

xrpchat.com/topic/30510-stop-sharing-this-fake-xrp-swift-chart-please-disappointing/

Market runs on emotions and low IQ XRP army. You guys haven't learned anything. Buy low, sell high. It always pumps and it always dumps. You just have to be attentive enough to accumulate now and sell the next top (0.0001 Satoshi). Rinse lather repeat.

Attached: IMG_20190224_094510_236.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

What if I'll start getting $100 worth of XRP per month, starting now and until it jumps dramatically?

Not using that term properly user

I heard that Ripple XRP is the new bitcoin. You heard it here first, OP.

Attached: njagrlfull.png (1680x936, 1.75M)

>High Level of Decentralization
what about when ripple inc froze Jed McCalebs xrp because they didnt like him?
>No Ledger Ever Re-written
what about those 30k missing blocks?

if its driven by emotion, it wont last and will crash down again.

Its entire usecase is an afterthought to Chainlink.

In comes the linktard to make his irrelevant connection post.

>Ripple: 2012
>Scamgay: 2016

chain what now?

it's cheap enough that you could get a few thousand as a suicide stack. but I don't see it ever properly mooning.

t. bagholder

Define "invest"

>blockchain
>Ripple

choose 1

Ironically the original coin in the pic is a penny

bump

Attached: 1520330426237.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Attached: linksize.jpg (1050x800, 306K)

XRP
THE STANDARD

>ripple is the new bitcoin

Jow Forums have shilled xrp many times among this year and so.

ripple is one of the few which has some usecase. and XRPs usecase is quite good, banks, compared to many other coins which has some use, ripple has offices all around the world and big marketing team, global headquarters etc... many other coins which has usecase has a legit nerd startup team in some suburban garage or coworking space. they are microscopic compared to ripple.

buy ripple or be poor.

Attached: 1521778623912.jpg (999x561, 65K)

Damn, I finally made the connection why this isn't shilled. thanks user

>what about when ripple inc froze Jed McCalebs xrp because they didnt like him?
That's not what happened. Bitstamp froze their USD IOU's to Jed.

>what about those 30k missing blocks?
They don't matter. That happened before it was released to the public, and you don't need full history anyway. What do you expect to find in those ledgers? Do you dispute the state of ledger 32570?

There is no reasonable definition of blockchain that excludes XRP but includes bitcoin.

>tfw your bank is using the most technologically advanced crypto

Only if you like getting dumped on by Jews.

This thread is bullish AF

Not a single legitimate criticism of XRP here.

Haters are completely driven by emotion which means they will fomo in when it goes up

all ripple haters will FOMO buy my ripple drops in the future. i am so laughing to that organized ripple hating happening in CT.