Who's ready to be millionaires?

Who's ready to be millionaires?
20 mill here

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-142618.jpg (1080x2240, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x4a42d2c580f83dce404acad18dab26db11a1750e?a=0xa95edc5bb1ed91ec16cc35695b2e5ff9f08c3449#tokenTrade
reddit.com/r/RelexRLX/comments/aohpq7/concerning_community_a_response/
blockchainsummithongkong.com
medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/ceo-of-woodfine-capital-projects-to-join-conference-call-with-relex-community-this-sunday-fba2e243356d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're already doing this with Ethereum idiot

t. Soiboi

>Belarus

What the hell is relex? Does it even do anything?!

Nice stack. I went with the ~1m suicide insurance package. Would have been more but fuck that mini pump last week. When this goes its gonna go hard. Don't get caught napping biz.

no, ignore it

at what price will you sell user? they're just getting going with the development crowdfunding, we're in a mother fucker of a bear market, it's only trading on IDEX, the faggyest of fag telegram community capitulated over fud and the price is a dismal $0.00034 but the ath was $0.0067 which would have you at $134k. how you gonna play this shitpick OP?

it was even higher in April/May. Something around 1.5 cents if I remember correctly.

before my time, I came in way after the Relex Life rlxi airdrop. so you're old holder but have topped up your bags? I just held 2 million rlx like a mong and watched the telegram tards go from shouting $1 EOY to calling their lawyers (kek) after believing a cry of exit scam that couldnt have been more fake from an ex admin. so what's your strategy big dick?

he's right tho.

there's a reason this is as low a mc as it is. it's a a cash grab, nothing more.
2B tokens, team has sold 1.7B already on the open market. about a billion sold in the last 6 months. that's why the chart looks like it does. you just bought tokens from the team, and they'll have no problem selling to the next guy at a lower rate than they sold to you today.

anyone thinking about buying RLX....this is not fud. the CEO has been called out for selling large amounts of tokens on etherdelta at 6x below the current bids on IDEX. after the community blasted him for that he started selling on IDEX and has been dumping into open orders ever since. no joke. it's all on the blockchain. this is a scam.

Ofc they do, they didn't have an ICO and need the liquidity

bullshit. CEO was selling to large orders on etherdelta so he could pick up ETH. didn't matter to him that he was selling 6x below market rate, cause he got RLX for free. it's not about funding operations. if it were they'd be more responsible with the way the sell. They also wouldn't send ETH to non fiat exchanges like HitBTC...but they do. it's a scam dude. they sell RLX to pay themselves ETH so that they can buy other shitcoins. don't believe me? check for yourself.

Same user, different id
Was an idiot as well. My goal is 10m (I'm not too far from it) and I'd like to trade a bit with maybe 2m because it's super easy with RLX but don't have the possibilty due to wagecucking. Selling/investing at the height of the bull for a nice passive income

Dude, this was one mistake they made about 8 months ago. No need to discuss this the 54785427863117909654x time

Nope, not one mistake. that's what I'm telling you. that's just one point that the community confronted them on. how is it that you think you were able to buy RLX at 150 vits? the community sell off was minor. the team wallet sell off has been massive. just fucking look at it....
this is their hot wallet that they sell on IDEX with.
>etherscan.io/token/0x4a42d2c580f83dce404acad18dab26db11a1750e?a=0xa95edc5bb1ed91ec16cc35695b2e5ff9f08c3449#tokenTrade

they haven't stopped selling for more than a day since the platform was released in November. they are straight up exit scamming and you guys have just been ignoring it...trying to convince yourselves that you're buying bottom and are going to be rich. kek.

reddit.com/r/RelexRLX/comments/aohpq7/concerning_community_a_response/

you think the market has tanked because fud or because the team released 450M tokens in the last 4 months?

That's not even their main wallet, but it's okay, dude. It's of course their fault that you don't understand the concept of the circular token economy they installed in this project. Anyone who's holding this token and hopes it increases in price is straight up gambling. You probably should check about risk management.

Towards exit scammin: They're exit scamming since a year? LOL. Also, gold sponsor and speaker at the blockchain summit in HongKong tomorrow. I don't think that this is what exit scamming looks like. blockchainsummithongkong.com

You better shut up now, Jon. It was starting to getting embarrasing a long long time ago

I know it's not their main wallet, it's the hot wallet. the main wallet is till the top holder with 320M RLX left. they've sold more than that in the last few months though. doesn't look good does it. must be some big bill they gotta pay....having to cash out 1/4 of the total supply like that in 4 months.

>the market has tanked
you're right user, it has. now take a deep breath and stop being like those telegram cry babies kek they're like 100 chico cryptos just even more faggot

They were selling tokens on the free market since day 1 and were always open about it. Suck it, that's their way of doing it. Just because you're brain doesn't like this idea it doesn't mean they're exit scamming or whatever. Their product works, I checked everything. Is there another token with a working product under 1m mc?

>one mistake

Fucking kek. Nice scam.

I'm not sure what part you don't understand.
they literally sold 1/4 of the total supply....TOTAL SUPPLY.... on IDEX in the last 120 days. how fast do you think the remaining 320M will sell? the lower the price goes, the faster their RLX goes.
>it's just their way of doing it.
you're right user, my brain doesn't like it.

I guess you're the one who isn't able to understand what a circular token flow is. The tokens invested on the platform will go back to Relex and they will sell it on the market again. That's why it doesn't matter how much tokens are left, as new ones always will be coming back into circulation as well. Do you know now why I said everyone holding the token is gambling? This token can make you rich if you trade and invest at the right time but I guess most of biz is too brainlet for that.

how can they cash out investments when the market is dead? it does matter how many tokens they have left, cause when they have none left then they stop working and we'll all know for sure then that it's over.
the offerings on their site are all more than the whole market cap of this token. how is someone supposed to actually invest in a condo or whatever? after they do buy RLX to invest in a condo, how is the team supposed to sell that RLX to give money to the developers? it's a stupid idea.

If the team isn't super incompetent (spoiler, they aren't, otherwise there wouldn't be provider on their site) they already have enough money on the side to pay the providers without the necessity to sell the tokens again immediatly.

The provider also pay a fee to belisted on their website and there's still Squawk Advisors as a parent company. There shouldn't be an immediate danger that they're running out of money even if they should sell all their coins.

The low token price is an issue, no question, but something that can be overcome.

The hot wallet you linked is empty, btw. Does this mean that the selling of tokens has stopped?

medium.com/relex-cryptocurrency/ceo-of-woodfine-capital-projects-to-join-conference-call-with-relex-community-this-sunday-fba2e243356d