From now on, ANY smart contract based on the price of BTC or ETH is more likely than not to go through Chainlink

From now on, ANY smart contract based on the price of BTC or ETH is more likely than not to go through Chainlink.

Attached: 1551229089763.png (640x355, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaqtrader.com/TraderNews.aspx?id=fpnews2019-3
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/
reddit.com/user/CrestaAmbra
youtube.com/watch?v=XYiEPFRHV9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want link shills to fuck off

Attached: 1525332807321.png (972x926, 165K)

I'll bet you do.

>3000 followers

Who?

Founder and chariman of BraveNewCoin, the project from which Nasdaq gets its BTC and ETH indexes.
nasdaqtrader.com/TraderNews.aspx?id=fpnews2019-3

So to recap:

>Sergey owns THE "smartcontract(s).com" domain
>Sergey is building THE first (and pretty much only) truly decentralized oracle network
>Sergey owns THE premier smart contract project building around trusted enclaves/SGX: TownCrier

And now:
>Sergey owns THE oracle price feeds for BTC and ETH

Sergey owns smart contracts.

No no no. Lets skip to the point. Anons, why aren’t you all in?

>THE first (and pretty much only) truly decentralized oracle network
To clarify, oracles are BY DEFINITION supposed to be decentralized.

See this explanation on oracles by Vitalik from 2014:

>no single oracle has the ability to unilaterally withdraw the funds
blog.ethereum.org/2014/07/22/ethereum-and-oracles/

Based

How is it the first if Verity is already providing decentralized oracles service to multiple dapps and is live since like november 2018?

Face it, chainlink is just vaporware fueled by autistic memes, noone outside of biz cares about it.

>voting platform
>decentralized oracle
no

It's a fun casual project for anything not available via API (yet).

lmao you don't have a soul, subhuman nigger

>verity
Yeah yeah and USDT is a decentralized oracle too, and makerDAO, and Tezos, oh and how could we forget Stellar? lmao holy shit you didn't even try with this one. Stay in discord.

Oh shit a funny wojak edit you showed him

reddit.com/user/CrestaAmbra

is that you?

Incorrect on points 3 and 4.
-Intel owns SGX, Sergay just leveraging it.
-BNC owns the node, BNC will use api data that they own themselves. They'll sell that data via the chainlink network. Sergay doesn't own that data feed, BNC does

You're a retard.

no user, you're the retard. Plz xplain and back up ur points.

>Intel owns SGX, Sergay just leveraging it.
He said Sergey owns the project around SGX.
He didn’t say Sergey owns SGX you dumbass.

>BNC owns the node
The node is a Chainlink node, meaning another notch in Sergey’s belt.

Words be hard.

Kek

Intel owns SGX, a TEE that may or may not work, but it is not CL's primary focus
13:00
-BCN owns the node, BCN owns the data feed, BCN will sell the data via the Chainlink network. All bullish, but Sergay def doesn't >own the oracle price feed
Lots of other price feed data providers out there
7:57
youtube.com/watch?v=XYiEPFRHV9A

Been All-In since ‘17.

Have 100% confidence that Link will go above $10 and make me millions, but I’m starting to feel impatient for the first time.

I need mainnet, I want to run a node, I want to start making money from my investment!

Give me something exciting Link! Life is getting boring and I’m getting older while I wait to be rich.

Did you forget your meds or something?

1) Chainlink acquired TownCrier.
2) Chainlink is the tech used for BNC's price feed oracle.

Deal with it.

>The node is a Chainlink node
Uh maybe because Chainlink is for monetizing your own APIs and data feeds? Not that Sergey owns every node and price feed lmao that is literally against the reason for Chainlink existing.

BNC owns their indices and are selling them for use in smart contracts.

God you people are dumb, read the whitepaper you low IQ tardo.

Lol but no

Also no, wtf are you even on about?

you must go back to plebbit

Ahem

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NO LINKERS

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINK $1000 EOY

Attached: 1549202578008.png (498x621, 147K)

This feigned autism reeks of fudder desperation.

No, Sergey actually owns that node. He showed me the official deed to it and everything at last year's hot dog eating world championships.

straight kobayashi

>Point out fact
>Fudder
Please go back to fagddit or XRP Twitter lmao. Chainlink is for monetizing your data feeds to be used in smart contracts which is what BNC are doing seriously how is this hard to understand? If someone wants to use the price of ETH in a smart contract they can use BNC's indice API through Chainlink network. They can use a whole host of different price providers and aggregate them in mainnet when it's fully released.

Chainlink did not create BNC indices which have been out since 2013 lmao seriously SERIOUSLY what trouble are you having here? Honestly what don't you get? Do you even know what Chainlink is?

Attached: 1535548005971.jpg (614x586, 92K)

See

You obviously quoted the wrong post.

>Chainlink did not create BNC indices
The absolute state of Link fud lmao.

>link $999.60 below $1000

Attached: 409t2092409.jpg (633x758, 143K)

racial slur, sick burn. i can't breath, ouch.

like it or not, your shitcoin will die and you'll be posting pink wojaks in no time

>le meme magic
>1000 EOY xDDddDDD
>Sergey fat LOL

No user re-read, no one is saying ChainLink owns SGX. They're saying it owns TownCrier.

I dont understand how one crypto currency can "go through" another, im not familiar with the slang from your parts could you tell me in laymens terms what this actually means?

what i got from it is any transaction done using btc or eth is supported by the makers oflink

They’re grasping at straws like Pajeet looking for tp, poor things

WallStreet is looking at ways to trade BitCoin and Eth for their boomers. They need to know what the actual price is for it at all times, but that's a little different depending on exchanges. BNC is using ChainLink to pull down all the data of their prices in realtime.

BNC provides Nasdaq with the indexes for the price of BTC and ETH; and they're also running a Chainlink node providing said indexes for use in smart contracts.

holy fuck do they not know coinmarketcap.com exists? this sure seems like a lot of effort when they could just type that in and get their answer. fucking boomers always reinventing the wheel just to feel special

BNC indices have been around for years. They do not use Chainlink because they are not a fucking smart contract. How could they use Chainlink anyway when it's on testnet and there are no nodes of the exchanges providing the aggregating data for BNC indices? You are a low IQ subhuman.

UH oh here comes the part where you call fud or Pajeet because you don't get what Chainlink even is and don't have the basic abstract thought necessary to argue back with facts or logic just moonkiddy mental blocking.

Attached: 1538396528286-1.png (333x334, 148K)

Coin marketcap is built to support shitcoin retail investors and BNC is built to be an institutional grade data provider?

No use user. For the most part all linkies left on biz are subhuman hyenas. Either meme magic has left us or we are in hibernation mode

>For the most part all linkies left on biz are subhuman hyenas
This.
They keep spinning and twisting everything into ridiculously far-fetched fud.

*blocks your path*

Attached: trio3.jpg (2002x2048, 427K)

Sanjay with his two twinks; what else is new?