Why doesn't plebbit care about LINK?

As a matter of fact, why does ONLY Jow Forums like LINK?

Don't say it's because the technology is too advanced. That was also true of ETH.

Attached: reddit-alien.0.1521130548.png (1200x800, 119K)

Plebbit was the first to fawn over ETH.

because link is shit.

Shills tried to get biz on board with memes and false hope and some poor neets believed it all

Reddit's favorite coin was XLM. They deserve poverty.

they are smart enough to realize it's a shitcoin so they don't waste money on it, unlike Jow Forums

Nobody cares about LINK, it's a scam that from day 1 has been running on Jow Forums. I mean have you even looked at any of the twitter posts about Chainlink? It's immediately filled with fat sergey and pepe posters. Everyone is in on it, except of course the retards who have no clue and just spend thousands of dollars on whatever some Japanese hentai board tells them to do.

Jow Forums fags bought heavy link bags at ico, thats why these autists force this coin.

how many links to make it

because biz has the lowest iq found on the entire western internet.

because plebbit can only group think and when the group is confronted with something that results in exclusion (downvotes) they instinctively start resenting. It really isn't that hard.

Wrong. /tv/ is dumber than Jow Forums

But it’s above ico genius

Sneed

/tv/ posters also post on this board

>it's a scam
It's not a scam though. It has a lot of great partnerships and industry support and solves a real and obvious problem that's been talked about since at least 2014 when Vitalik first started blogging about it.

That's what confuses me. If Jow Forums were the only people who cared about some POS literal scam coin like TRON, I'd think "oh that makes sense, because it's a scam."

Because it's a literal shitcoin

because, as a redditor, i can confirm redditors are actually intelligent investors unlike the retards on this board. link is a meme

Reddit don't like it because biz likes it.

I don't like it because it will just be replaced by something better and Sergay looks depressed.

This is now a /biztrek/ thread

Attached: B49BA448-1088-49AC-B316-D80C41485D4C.jpg (267x188, 10K)

This

Maybe it can make you some money now or when is gonna pump

But for the long run, a better project is gonna replace it along rhe way

What better project? Doesn't seem like any other decentralized oracles are really in the running right now, and LINK has first mover's advantage

It gets fudded there by us every time it's mentioned.

because superior tech does not ensure economic success. most of us are here to "make it". Link is a moon shot, a long shot. biz wants 1000 eoy, in reality, its probably easier to find the next 10x project 10 times over.

>because superior tech does not ensure economic success
That's true, but LINK's tokenomics work out pretty well if there's market adoption, which presumably there will be post-mainnet