You MUST post ITT if you're waging right now

wage

Attached: GWqlabsDuck.png (112x112, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never get a clear answer: are salary fags also wagies according to you crypto-neets?

If you work under a boss for a certain amount of money each month you're a wagie, see pic.

Attached: the ladder.jpg (800x1200, 206K)

Fuck you I just escaped

What are salary fags

I imagine he's talking about fixed salary each month with bonuses if you complete your objectives, instead of hour based wage.
Still have a boss, still have to showup every day tho.

wage for another 30 mins

4h 35m here

E-commerce passive income master race

How

Entering another WAGE cycle in roughly 12h. Until then, I'm studying financing & investing.

Attached: 1533019578733.jpg (600x649, 43K)

wage

Registered Nurse, just under 1000 in investments, have thoroughly destroyed my professional reputation, health and finances because ignoring my faggot ass bipolar disorder was stupid.
Literally making as much Ubering as nursing.
Don't AMA.

wage

I'll tell you
Just sign up to my course!
For only 699$

Underrated post.

Attached: 1541464357864.jpg (900x1000, 336K)

wage

1h left

salary wagie here
i just stopped showing up at work a few months ago
we can work from home and so i just remote in during work hours and call into all my meetings.
my manager is in another city and hasn't said anything
i showed up to work once this week and i could tell all my co-workers were a little pissed that i work from home and they all made jokes about it.
still a wagie because i still have to report to a boss, go to meetings, do the work, etc. but it feels good to have some agency in my life

Do you ask another person for permission to take time off to do something essential? Do you rely on someone paying you a fixed amount each month? Is someone else profiting from your surplus labor value? You're a wagecuck. Consultants and freelancers are a grey area, outright producing your own product or service is clear non-wagecucking. Obviously just being rich enough to have liveable passive income is also not wagecucking.

Wage.

And rage.

smoking decent og and pounding bacardi silver wilst observing joe rogan alex jones live
youtube.com/watch?v=ekYS8dOYRPU

wage

wage never ends

post-work post-gym wage

ok

I thought nursing was the best way to get a six figure salary working under 40 hours? wtf

Working vintage at a winery right now, 50 hour weeks on casual pay looking good

waging a shitty helpdesk job
when's the next bull run bros?
I can't take much more of this

Attached: 1538366470120.png (717x720, 526K)

Wage.

Also Persona 5, also pizza and Merlot.

wagie here
quitting in 97 days (day i get my student loans paid off)
every day feels like an eternity. Which is kind of a good thing in a way. When your life moves slowly you could say your perceived life is longer

lol no

and you have to clean peoples shit on a daily basis. they have siezures and completely shit themselves and you have to clean it. you cant use a mask or anything because its considered impolite LOL.

my girlfriend told me that she used to take care of a quadriplegic and when he had to take a shit she had to put a suppository up his ass and put her finger up there and rotate.

nursing work is fucking terrible

Best of luck friend, I wish you to enjoy your debt-free life in the future.

thanks ranjip, means a lot