Why would LINK ever be $1k?

I get why it would be worth more than it is now. But why do people say $1k? Is it just because it's a meme?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Meme. Impossible. Buy xrp.

more catchy than $1048.74 EOY 2019

read the white paper especially the part about the token

The big secret with Chainlink is that it will render huge swathes of the white-collar job sector obsolete. Even at $1000 per, it will still be cheaper than a million paper-pusher's salaries.

$1000 is possible withing 10 years if they achieve mass adoption. we'll most likely see $10-20 by 2020 as long as they don't butcher mainnet

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Yea also somewhere in the next 20 years I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is gonna be 1 million

You mean 1k sat.
Can't believe you biztards fell for this heavy shilled scam, all of you linkies should kys rn so this shitcoin will die faster

It's because people are still falling for a chuck e cheese token that will magically make them rich.

Attached: 1540291883001s.jpg (250x203, 5K)

Read the white paper moron
$1000 is fud at this point

I mean Ive read the whitepaper but that still doesn't answer my question. I'm optimistic about the price point but $1000 seems insane

Attached: 1545871425234.jpg (848x898, 219K)

You are a MANIAC

Anyone with a brain already knows this

We're speculating that the world's largest provider of truth and trust will accrue intrinsic value reflecting the 10-20% of the world economy's value it stands to automate. It's value will need to be proportionate to the amount of collateralization required by these systems that will depend on it.

>reflecting the 10-20% of the world economy's value it stands to automate
That's where you're delusional kiddo

something something derivatives
something something api industry
something something smart contracts

Dude, this is making me want to divest from LINK. Are you people fucking retarded? Your "pessimistic" prediction here is that crypto captures 10% of the global GDP?

DUBS OF TRUTH

BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

>BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU
Again, are you people retarded? This is the opposite of what that fallacy entails.

Yea! AOL is gonna be fucking huge in 2020! And MySpace is gonna make me rich :)

Nothing is easily predicted in the tech sector. It’s much more likely that Link and BTC go to 0 than having outstanding growth. That’s just reality.

reality? this is clownworld baby

1k will be after the correction, where a bunch of newfags will get justed after they buy at 10k

You’re just realizing Linkies are delusional 20 year olds with no idea of how the economy and various industries work? Dude, all of the major players from every sector: food, entertainment, tourism, automotive, medicine, etc etc are going to take 10% of their earnings and buy ChainLink tokens. It’s really simple and it’s all in the white paper...

Fucking kek

Don't forget to mention the complimentary cup of spiders.

everyone forgets about the esoteric aspect to all of this, LINK will be also used in Government applications, mark my words. niggers.

Attached: wizardfrog.jpg (640x868, 58K)

this

just stay in discord lmao you can't fud the only project in crypto that has real purpose. you can stick to your meme digital currency coins and 40 billion supply kike scam coins (XRP)

in some places this has already occurred you fucking brainlet.

I send DASH to a relative in Venezuela and she tells me that within just 1 year literally every restaurant or business that want's to stay open not controlled by the goverment accepts crypto. Crypto is literally the only thing the black market accepts by now. It's illegal to mine or transact in crypto in Venezuela but literally everyone uses it even factories are now starting to pay their employees in crypto. It's why you've seen a surge in OTC volume in South America.

xrp is destined to be capped sub 1 dollar.