Uh oh, do you guys wanna talk about it?

uh oh, do you guys wanna talk about it?

Attached: zdfnxfgn.png (224x225, 4K)

pajeet shitcoin money grab. no tokeneconomics, worthless bags, 2014 project and still only on the shittiest of shit exchanges.

only retards buy.

biz, you okay?

sure, thanks for buying my bags at 145 vitaliks. wasnt the top, but still easy 3x for me
have fun with this shitcoin

got rekt.. lost 2/5 =))))

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 01.59.46.png (683x577, 359K)

Attached: 1423756664117.jpg (705x762, 84K)

We’ll range from 0.15 - 0.20 until they release their interviews in March + new exchange listings. New ATH in March.

165 here. Thanks for 4x the RLC I previously had.

Oh no no no NO NO NO FUCK YOU FOR SHILLING THIS PIECE OF SHIT

uff guys i thought this was a long term hold? :(

Diluted market cap is 30mil. Once the troll bridge is 0% this will plummet even more. Get out if you're in profit, just gonna get worse.

Attached: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

I went from 4k RLC to 19k RLC. Thanks Jow Forums.

Attached: basedfrogpill.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Cheers mate

LTO is up 13x from ICO. The pump happened in a few weeks time. Of course its going to retrace you dingus. Nows the time to be buying with all the FUD. Lots of news in store the first couple weeks of March.

down we go

Just asked ivan in telegram when new exchanges and this mofo told me they cant untill their exclusive partnership with bitmax is done in July. Fucking 6 months! Market sold. DONT Catch a falling knife. Buying now will you get you rekt.

this, useless shitcoin

smart money moved back to UBT and FTX

>smart money moved back to UBT and FTX
UBT tokenomics released today - people are getting out
FTX > volume 27k checked and keked

bitmax is unironically the market maker pajeet.
hence ''exclusive deal''

The shitcoin shilling template.
>new ama/interview
>new exchange
>mainnet soon
>low marketcap
>staking
>New ATH next month

ubt is getting murked to tho

Oh noooo, it's only 850% up now this month
Buy the blood. Don't be a fucking pussy like always.

Lie.

LMAO wtf? Take note of how weak and retarded the FUD has become. Literally playing on people’s ignorance now.

I fucking warned people about this weeks ago but they didn't listen. LTO's first autistic move (alongside that Minions tweet) was to sign an exclusivity agreement with some shit-tier exchange.

I don't know if what you said about the timescale is true, but the fact remains they have an exclusivity agreement with Bitmax. How long will it last for? Who knows, but it's there.

Where's the fucking screenshot dick? Stop FUDing, cunt.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.56.54 PM.png (1568x1012, 287K)

We can talk about how much shit we gunna buy 10x from now.

you faggots arguing about fundamentals when this shitcoin is mooning behind you with Jow Forums memes lmao

this FUD smells coordinated

This fud smells HELLA coordinated. Its honest comical. I love moon money, if you're not playing LTO right now youre just retarded

Pay zero attention to the FUD. Token lockup, solid partnerships with paying customers, a functioning blockchain, the troll bridge timeline - and a price dip - all good reasons to go heavy in LTO now.

Everyone's going into QNT now. Planned announcement (govt partnership related) and exchange announcements on the 6th March. Buy the rumour and probably buy the news too.

this but unironically
they aren't even comparable at present because of marketcap