Stakenet - If You CAN'T See The Potential, I Give Up.. Seriously

WHY, are you not invested in XSN yet user?

Stakenet is the third coin (Right after BTC/LTC) to implement lightning swaps on mainnet.
They also partnered up with the Litecoin Foundation to help with lightning tech.

>They are working on their OWN Hardware Wallet- VIPER (Competing with Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda) Which is the first crypto project EVER to work on that.
Stakenet is soon launching a multi currency wallet with inbuilt lightning and atomic swaps (HUGE)
Stakenet will also soon launch the first masternode powered DEX. Which requires NO registration, NO KYC, no bullshit at all.
Stakenet recently partnered up with it's first Venture Capital who's ready to invest heavily in the coin. twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1091437624307474434

>Total Marketcap of ONLY $7 million.

They invented and was the first crypto currency to introduce COLD staking, where you can stake your coins while in cold storage. (This is called TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake)

They've got a cloud staking service supporting XSN, PIVX and Stratis.
QTUM, and Decred is soon to be added.

They'll be ready with Cross Chain Proof Of Stake as well - Which means you will be able to STAKE XSN, but get your rewards in BTC if you want to.

Do I REALLY need to say more?

This is a GOLD mine, a project with more than 40 people working on it.

Owning a masternode, will not only yield masternode rewards, but also lightning fees, atomic swaps fees, Dapp fees, and so much else.

If you can't see the true potential here, I don't know what to say...

Attached: Stakenet.png (200x200, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1091437624307474434
twitter.com/Makeitcapital/status/1100490244594561026
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105?_referrer=twitter
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine a life where you have never had money, never felt the urge to DYOR, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was good at making money, and wanted to imitate and ultimately make it like him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space, pass the time, and lose money. You're an Indian.

You're bored, as usual, in telegram chatting about your fucking shitcoin bags and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be poor and stupid and petty. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, disgusting, and boring. You spent the last six hours watching youtube videos about cryptoniggers who lost their ass buying shitcoins or some stupid bullshit that you don't really understand since you can barely comprehend english. You're just sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a pain in your gut that guarantees you'll have to run out and take a shit in the street very soon.

And then you see it. White men, over in some corner of the internet, making money. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of bagholding and complaining to the "developers" of a scam shitcoin, they are imbuing their conscious energy into making memes and discussing the qualities of legitimate projects. All the bitterness and stupidity you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who bought high and sold low. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found gains.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid fucking Indian with shitcoin bags on some obscure low volume exchange...

So you get up, you walk over there, and you shill your shitcoin to them. Just shitpost and beg all over their whole fucking image board. The 2 rupee bump your tiny bags get will be worth destroying it. Because you're an Indian.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-035940.jpg (878x856, 203K)

5, 6 pick up sticks
7, 8 dont be l8
9, 10 XSN

This was some top tier nigger post LOL

XSN Viper is the debut product from our XSN Hardware division - a hardware Lightning router that allows users to set up Lightning Network hubs for XSN, BTC, LTC, and collect fees. It will also be able to hold user's coins safely in cold storage by using a separate microcontroller that holds private keys and remains offline (only sends signatures), powered by our open-source firmware - XSN Excalibur (based on Trezor's reputable code). Users will also be able to operate with all supported coins in the multi-currency wallet to store, send, receive, run Masternodes, and exchange via our HW device. Support for multiple LN channels will also be added, as well as multiple Masternodes in later versions. Making XSN Viper not only just a useful product, but a worthwhile investment too.

Attached: VIPER.png (1600x900, 473K)

Very nice

Almost completed their multi-currency wallet. Pic related

A cryptocurrency wallet is an important and integral component of the cryptocurrency universe. It is a secure digital wallet which helps in storing and transacting digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Most of the coins and tokens have their official wallets but with changing times a lot of independent third-party wallets have surfaced providing a variety of features. Here comes the problem; for every cryptocurrency that a user holds, he also requires a wallet to store it, thus making it cumbersome for the holder to have so many wallets.
Stakenet provides a solution to this problem as Stakenet’s Masternode Network will hold databases and run full nodes of multiple blockchains allowing Stakenet to create a wallet that can securely send, receive and confirm a transaction on separate blockchains. These separate blockchains are held in the second layer which communicates with the first layer nodes providing users a single wallet which can house multiple wallets.

Attached: MultiWallet.jpg (2162x1422, 271K)

Good news from XSN's VC partner. A swiss outfit, makit- provides exposure to MN projects and other crypto dividend producing investment products. Tpos cold staking was a natural fit.
twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1091437624307474434

twitter.com/Makeitcapital/status/1100490244594561026

Link to read more if interested:
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105?_referrer=twitter

Attached: Multiwallet2.jpg (1948x1300, 292K)

XSN Masternodes create a massive network of computers that generate incredible amounts of computational power. They provide high-end network services and run the DApps that are built upon the blockchain. This massive network will power Stakenet dx (our Lightning DEX) by performing Lightning Swaps (Lightning Network Cross-Chain Atomic Swaps) between different coins, facilitate instant on-chain transactions by using InstantSend, and private transactions with PrivateSend. They will also host Lightning DApps, Lightning Channels, and provide liquidity to the Lightning Network with their collateral. XSN Masternodes will be one of the most powerful stations in crypto that earn passive streams of income for the services they provide.

Attached: MN.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

Forgot to add:

XSN is supported by Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda.

Attached: Ledger.jpg (360x254, 16K)

Wait what's whith that oracles thing on the roadmap?? You wanna tell me they will have oracles?! This is the whole purpose of Link kek

Yeah they will...

You guys are shilling pure GARBAGE most of the time - While I'm sitting here and thinking, WHY is Stakenet NEVER mentioned here?
This is legit SO undervalued, that I consider dropping my life savings on it. I've got 5 masternodes so far, and over the next couple of years, I BELIEVE (Nothing is certain in this world) that these nodes are gonna be VERY profitable.

You are an idiot and are going to lose everything.

Nothing in life is guaranteed. Be careful or you might meet the day of the rope

LMAO masternodes is such a meme. I cant beleive people fall for this shit. Maybe masternodes would be good in the future if all this shit gets adopted but not now.

Its not a meme.
The potential in masternodes are just yet to be seen, as most shitcoin took the idea, and used it for profit only.

Masternodes is much more than that, they can perform jobs, and act as a SUPER computer, when you combine all the computing power

>masternodes a meme

>would be good when gets adobted

what kind of a 4 iq retard are you?

Didn't read your post, but kek'd at the pic

This is one of the most underrated, undervalued projects in crypto and, as usual, most of Jow Forums is cluelessly mocking it. Keep up the good work

binance when

OP, how is the team funded? Seems quite a large amount of people for such a small cap coin.

Sorry if this is me being lazy but it's up to you to shill. Considering grabbing a MN but if the team is funded off some finite piggybank that's soon to run dry, then it's something i'd want to consider first...

Gimme a breakdown of how they're funded, how much this tends to be (or was last month), etc.

Dont know any specifics, but they've said even in this bear market they've got enough funds.

They earn from their cloud staking site, that also have a masternode as a service function, which means all the fees are collected in their treasury, on top of that they get 10% of the Block reward that also goes to the treasury.

They'll earn money from their hardware device as well once they are ready and decide to sell it to the public.

They've thought of everything, so even if its not an ICO, they've already established a nice income stream, and will continue to build og bigger

Hmm thanks for the reply. I quite like transparency though. This sounds a lot more corporate than i was expecting.

Still may buy though, trying to diversify and this seems like a cheap enough gamble at the current price/node. Will do more reading up first.

You're welcome. Check their roadmap, and join the Discord if you want questions answered

I am accumulating for 17 months now and biz started shilling 2 weeks ago

Also I am in Thailand now trips decide

Attached: 15512976328545196096564388326411.jpg (4032x1960, 2.45M)

medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105

"Many users may not even realize they have paid in XSN as it will all be handled by Lightning swaps in the background. For example, if someone wants to trade BTC/LTC then the fee will be initially collected in BTC, however this BTC will be converted into XSN via a Lightning Swap in the background. That XSN will then be distributed back to the MN holders for providing the services."

Will XSN be bought in the background?

Yes, from their DEX

So, theoretically, the price will grow every time the swap will be made?

Depends on how many people sell and how many buys, just like any other exchange.

I understand that there will also be sellers, but any swap will cause a price increase. It's genius!

You bet.

Overall what Stakenet developes is something everyone can use, even if you dont want to buy the coin, which is pretty clever thinking as you reach a bigger market. You do get a ton of benefits for holding it though.

got a few masternodes .. lets see what it brings in future might explode soon

definitely glad to have ABCC on board. A legit exchange - finally, this project is getting the attention it deserves. A true LN based DEX is the holy grail

Its a good mid tier exchange for sure. Hopefully more will come, anyway I'll be trading on the DEX

Will DEX have its own website or the trade go through light wallets on your phone or computer?

Trade through the Light wallet on mobile or desktop and any other device that supports it.

Wait so all the MNs they're running now will also become Lightning nodes when the DEX is up? If so this can give a nice boost to the whole LN, brilliant.

Sign me up.
what are the benefits of a node and what is it exactly?
where can i buy this token and does it work with enjin wallet?

Benefits are that you will earn Block rewards, just like any other masternode you can find, however, you will also earn:

Lightning swap fees
Atomic swap fees
Dapp fees

And any other service the masternodes get to solve in the future, this makes them extremely profitable long term.

You can buy it at Livecoin.net
Cryptopia is down atm, so cant use that.

ABCC exchange listing in the middle of march

Forgot to add:

Private transactions will also be implemented and the fees from those will also go to the masternodes as far as I know

Dapps? Like ETH?

god the shilling is disgusting.

im gunna buy 0.002 btc for ten dollars and invest it for 100 XSN and ill see where it goes ill gradually add to it.

What non hardware wallets accept this?? does it work with enjin?

Exactly, XSN will be used as gas

Dont personally use enjin, so dont know. I use their official QT wallet, but will probably switch to their multi currency wallet when released.

Meant to reply to you, lol.. But yeah.. XSN will be used as gas

Good luck. With such a small amount I'd advice you to use the Stakenet cloud if you plan on staking it. Solo staking will take forever otherwise

im playing the long game build on it in increments and see where it stands in ten to fifteen years. can someone fill me in on what DEX iis i read that the company stakenet uses it too but im confused as to what it is.

Dectralized exchange is what it means

Binance
Bittrex
Upbit

Are ALL centralized, controlled by the Company, not the people trading.
A true DEX cant be shut down once its up and running. Everyone can trade with everyone

Decentralized* stupid auto correct.. lol

ok whats with the wallet?

its taking me to some download links and the wallet is coming off as some exe program or bios command prompt program

i really dont want to have to type in a bios just to store money

BIOS? Are you high?

one time i was looking in to something i think was called snowcoins or some shit like that and i literally had to set everything up and mine through a fucking bios window

the most taxing shit ever