I am a real IBO ready to go double eagle platinum in18 months with amazing mentors by my side...

I am a real IBO ready to go double eagle platinum in18 months with amazing mentors by my side. I will retire for the rest of my life while you troll/haters go to work daily and build your bosses dreams. On Monday mornings when you are getting ready for work, I will wake up after I am done sleeping. I will stretch make some coffee take a trip down to San Francisco downtown catch a bite at Kokkari_Estiatorio. Walk the streets watch the sun set in the sausalito port. Before dark catch a plane back to my city of Seattle. This business changes life's if you do it right. Anyways guys enjoy your job tell your boss I said hi. I am going to finish writing my resignation letter. By the way in a pyramid the person at the top makes the most person at the bottom less and so on then theirs you at the bottom trying to get a promotion that's if you don't get fired. ;) a pyramid is where you go every Monday guys. My business is a ladder we all start in the same position and climb as high as we want. Get educated, because when you know nothing you know everything. Haha

Attached: 71LiXOnshhL.png (512x512, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedream.fm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol Amway is a scam retard

congrats. I'd kill myself if I had to huck chinese shit as part of a pyramid scheme, but money is money I guess. I didn't feel bad dumping crypto at the top so I guess that's no better than what you do (except that I don't have to actually subject myself to "selling" a fraud directly to someone, the buyers come to me)

listen to this podcast
thedream.fm/

the wagie cope

Must feel good ripping Bay Area dumbfucks off. Can't say I blame you, people out here are careless, and lots of 3rd world trash to take advantage of. Take 'em all.

Obvious troll, but can you even imagine there's some people out there like this?

Amway is not a scam retard. Google it. DYOR.

Kek

Are you having a manic episode?

Coke

can't back up their claims its a scam so they revert to name calling. Yep. Sounds like a wage slave.

Attached: the-wageslave-stuck-in-a-low-prestige-dead-end-job-he-27447717.png (500x878, 169K)

Do you mostly sell to niggers and flips in Richmond? Lots of piss-skins in American Canyon would probably buy this shit. Wait... are you a fuckin chink?

As of right now I don't do anything but build my team. Life is easy.

Got dragged to an Amway presentation by my mother when I was 10 in '92, even as a kid I knew it was bullshit. I heard they're scamming people in the third world now because everyone in the West caught on to their BS.

How is amway a scam? Seriously, only brainlets that don't understand the business model think it's a scam.

You're right fuck, where do I mail a check or money order to pay for your instructional cassettes and/or CD's?

Why don't you come to one of our regular team meetings? When are you free tomorrow?

You're the customer not the salesman. They do research to find the equilibrium price to sell to you. The product is always too overpriced for you to make a profit or even make a sale. Think about it. If you're the best salesman in the world somehow and you're able to push a million dollar's worth of product. You'd be an idiot to only get a measly 6% or even (dream big) 16%. And the business plan of "forget the product" and just recruit people below you is retarded. I wouldn't trust 3 people to get somewhere on time let alone sell overpriced products. It pisses me off because my sister was dumb enough to fall for this scam. It's always women by the way. Good bait unless you really are that retarded

Attached: Capture.jpg (576x473, 53K)

ok I admit, this was an elaborate ruse, I stole the OP from some youtube comment on an Amway scam exposing vid, it actually is hilarious people like this actually exist, but the sheer quantity of Amway shills is terrifying. I feel like this is a way to monetize the dunning Kruger effect.

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

good ruse

Good thread. Let's pack up now. Mods, prune this if you would be so kind.

They've been perfecting the art for decades, they had wide reaching tentacles even before the internet.

none of this was funny, interesting, or worth making a post about. you're an idiot and should stop posting on here.

I knew when they wanted $70/mo for a messenger app that it was a fucking scam. It’s a total joke.

>Shopping at Wal Mart
>Guy approaches me and starts pitching Amway, trying to get me to meet with him at a fast food restaurant
>Agree out of curiosity
>Paid for my own food, he didn't order food
>Shows me a 45-minute presentation on his laptop, 30 minutes of it was "We're a legitimate business and this is not a pyramid scheme"
>Keeps talking about how he is financially independent
>Leave, carefully watch which car he goes to
>His car has visible body damage, indicating he does not have enough money to pay his insurance deductible, or maybe to buy car insurance in the first place

And old friend tried to rope me into Amway, asking me to meet these two people who will tell me about the business. They wanted to meet at Starbucks and as I was looking at the brochure I already knew it's a pyramid scheme without hearing anything about Amway or researching pyramid schemes prior to it.

He event went to the events where they all get in a bus and travel for two days to hear a motivational speaker shout into the microphone, then come back. Probably cost him like $500 just for that event alone. Not to mention all the tapes, books, and inventory. I tried to get him out of the scam for a month, but he wouldn't listen to reason.

>These guys have brand new sports cars, just look at it
But how do you know it was not a rental?
>ITS NOT A SCAM OKAY?!
Who's going to pay $30 for a set of energy drinks?
>I DRINK IT MYSELF EVERY DAY, IT'S GOOD
But for $30?

Then like a year later it was never brought up or mentioned in any way ever again.

They're persistent little cucks. This guy called me so many times after I listened to his presentation, I ended up having to block his number. He left me wondering if he'd ever gotten that far with anybody before.

That's what my sister said. "user, this woman who is recruiting me took me to her home. It was a mansion" and then she casually mentioned how the woman's husband was an optometrist. And likewise, she finally moved on after wasting a full year full time on this scheme, not to mention all the years and money she spent on Herbalife. And I don't bring it up and say "I told you so" because I don't want to embarrass her