I cant believe i bought chx, i got JEW-ED

LTO falls 10% after increasing 10x
CHX falls 10% after falling 20%
WTF

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 4.35.36 PM.png (283x337, 74K)

>> reacts to retracements = nub, pleb

Fuck you must be stupid to hold this crap. The team is paying contractors 90k chx which they sent to idex. The order book cant absorb it. The contractors are destroying the price

People use CHX and LTO to buy more QNT, ur shitcoins have no future.

sell me your cheap coins, plebs.

P.S. stay poor faggots!!

Someone who gets it. Everyone knows that QNT is the future and so they pump shitcoins left and right in order to buy even more QNT

Even in late 2018 scumbags were flip flopping from qnt to chx in order to make more eth to buy qnt.

Quant with Gilbert at the helm trump these heavily premine shitscams that pump once and then disappear at the bottom of IDEX.

LTO - True
CHX - Not True

0x157e250e81890921987e556df011d395e2c663d0
check this ether address, im not fudding

how much QNT to make it?

100$ per qnt means 1B+ in marketcap. We are definitely getting to that marketcap this year.

Quant Overledger sits above all blockchains and Gilbert (who worked for the government) created the standard. The rest of the interop projects are FUCKED!

Oh good, the retarded FUD is back. Bullish!

This.

Probably paying Devs in CHX who are then selling on IDEX? People got to eat and pay the rent? If you look at the period between the 3 payments to that address, it's 30 days approx so it looks like a salary payment.

Anyway its been happening for many months, first txn was 82 days ago, but it hasn't exactly destroyed the price has it?

Hmmmm...

Attached: 20190227_135942.jpg (720x720, 128K)

Just ignore the sub 80 IQ brainlets posting this nonsense.

HRMMMMMM.....

Attached: sVEt5d8p_mid.png (466x275, 33K)

Faggots I warned you all I would dump through support. Still got 40% left.

Perfect h&s pattern right there, not even memeing

Yea i said they were paying contractors retard. The contractors are fucking destroying the price, The ico should have given them enough money to hire contractors but this jews are greedy

Excuse the sloppy lines.

Attached: 20190227_144923.jpg (720x720, 139K)

Post wallet and thread where you warned us then.

Attached: 1551301479634.jpg (283x337, 35K)

That doesnt look anything like a bullflag wtf? Its H&S

Second "shoulder" is like half the distance away from the head as the first one. Pretty sloppy for a h&s.

Pretty obvious the whales are painting a H&S regardless. I just sold everything, its gonna go back to 120k vitaliks minimum

Attached: 20190227_150453.jpg (720x666, 139K)

KEK, its clearly in a downtrend. Look at the past few days, we had so many dead cat bounces that always end up in a lower low

Downtrend if you look at the shorter time frames like a poor, penny-pinching pleb, lmfao. Buy this shit up at 15 cents.

Attached: OwnChart.jpg (1059x950, 113K)

I'm not risking a sell this close to mainnet. What happens when they announce the Binance listing while you are waiting for your order to fill? No thanks, I bought at 12 cents, and I protect the Lambo tickets at all costs.

You come at the Shitcoin King, you best not miss.

Attached: 1550511838232.jpg (1153x1373, 561K)

Since when are we getting listed on binance?

CZ is greedy as fuck and doesn't want to miss out on what is to come. Of course he's going to figure out a way to get it listed. The picks and shovels of picks and shovels.

Are you kidding? The chart is showing a descending trend in the short term, it'll keep falling while qnt has a huge announcement on 6th march

The chart is now a falling wedge. Bullish

QNT CHX LTO are the holy trinity
for now LTO will catch up simply due to mcap

LTO literally punishes all these brainlets attempt at TA because it’s an early chart and unpredictable. See what happened last dip to morons

Attached: 0DA0A054-0BAF-4D8E-8943-E62B539425D9.jpg (750x1167, 194K)

This has a better chance of getting listed on Binance than 95% of all the other shitcoins out there. Basically this:This "dip" looks a lot worse than the last one, now fuck off back to your containment thread. We don't want your nigger token around here.

Attached: 20190227_171158.jpg (720x732, 120K)

OHNONONONOHAHAHAHAHA!
Rekt.

Attached: 20190227_184406.jpg (712x712, 120K)

Oh please there were so many huge market buys last week. Watch as the price comes crashing down when people start getting rid of their bags newfag

We'll see...

Are you ready for it to crash back down? The order book cant handle a 11k market sale

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 6.50.05 PM.png (485x23, 12K)

>excuse the sloppy lines
Lol bro not when you're trying to "sloppy lines" a HnS into a bullflag lmao

By the way, here's boomer coin. Tell me you didn't Tether, user...

Attached: 20190227_185353.jpg (720x720, 110K)

Uh why are you showing btc when we’re talking about chx?? You might as well compare to auctus coin retard, it’s up 50%

Oh no, not a whole 11k!

BTC affects the whole market. Don't play dumb, you know this!

Oh no, it’s only 10k to bring the price back down to 160k vitaliks!

Cool, then we can have a nice double bottom to spring off of. As if that recovery from capitulation wasn't enough. Set your buy orders, buddy!

Awww its going back down. Look at the order books, no one is setting buy orders. Sascha basically doesnt share any news and let the price plummet. Fucking useless cunt

It retraced exactly as much as one would expect. It's anyone's guess as to what color the next candle is. Keep in mind that BTC longs from the past couple of days have just been liquidated, so that means it's time to go back up.
Next CHX candle is green.

Attached: 20190227_194025.jpg (716x716, 129K)

See you at 120k vitaliks

Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 2.64M)

Here comes another 15k KEK, Sascha doesn't give a fuck about you. I hope the price crashes so his entire funds are worthless and he can't pay "contractors" anymore

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 8.27.35 PM.png (732x41, 14K)

>I hope the price crashes
Imagine being this mentally dysfunctional and unhinged that you care this much about a project that you have no vested interest in that you hope it fails, for no reason. Lol i seriously feel bad for some of your embarassing fucks.

Fucking useless piece of shit CEO made me lose 30% of my funds. All he to do was drop some news

Watch him drop it tomorrow right before you wake up around noon.

>> dumbass lack of brain buys the top...

Lolololol rekt

Sorry to burst your bubble, he's just gonna keep disappointing you and may drop another partnership mid may. Qnt has real announcements on 6th may

chill. chx will be worth 1-2 dollars in 1-2 months time. it's simple maths

A plebby ERC-20 token that isn't asset backed will never get above 1B in marketcap. Only security tokens and blockchains. Don't be dumb.

Wow, a whole 9+/- day difference in when the announcements come out! How impatient are you? Why did you buy the top? Why do you care so much about prices before mainnet is even out? You're just a salty moon kiddie that got burned because you FOMO'd in.
Keep buying high and selling low, bud!

imagine selling before mainnet

Attached: e445345435.png (580x286, 25K)

Wow price just keeps plummeting eh? Did you guys heed my warning and sell?

I was a strong believer in CHX but I sold eveything today because mainnet is going to be delayed and that will cause a huge sell off. Best to sell and buy back after they delay the mainnet.

Yea i couldnt hold any longer with such an illiquid order book. The contractors immediately dumps 90k token. All this faggots here are gonna lose 99% of their value like vechain holders

>Imagine being in any of these 3 and not mentioning LINK...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>I was a strong believer in CHX but I sold eveything today because mainnet is going to be delayed and that will cause a huge sell off. Best to sell and buy back after they delay the mainnet.
fake news. no delay

Are you telling me they are using their biz dev fund for biz dev? How will they ever recover?

CHX going to be great investment, let just Sascha empty his wallet first. Then no one between us an the moon