LTO: The bottom is in, time to rebuy

I think we will establish a new support on the 0.618 fib line.

0.0011 - 0.0012 ETH is a good buy zone.

Quantfags have stopped fudding as well, they got what they wanted and probably buying themselves.

Attached: 1.jpg (1758x844, 196K)

>tfw only 4k LTO

Attached: 1443973873280.png (903x814, 84K)

I got so much more QNT from that LTO flip, kek. Thanks, lads. Back to the Mothership with my Quanties now, though, for the real deal.

QNT is the play for the current week (read: govt announcement and exchange listings), then back to LTO once its consolidated nicely ready for the next leg up.

QNT is the play for the whole year, desu.

LTO, NKN, CHX - all these newfag coins will also do pretty well. That's how it works, last-gen coins are fucking DONE, and the new shit that dropped last year or this year is fresh and clean with nothing but blue skies above them, so they will basically pump forever.

But my choice is QNT, for sure. Head and shoulders above the rest.

Look how desperate the QNT bag holders are to capitalise on LTOS success
> but mer qnt annoucement
Lmao, LTO has way stronger partnerships and is already ACTIVELY working with the NL government

You also forget that, this week:
Suppoman video
Boxmining video
Chico crypto
MOCHO promotion.

You are a fucking fool if you sell LTO at the bottom for QNT.

6m Mc for LTO

Inb4 mer fully diluted cap which won’t be in circulation for two years LOL

You can also smell the desperation of QNT bag holders who bought the top. Shills have grown weak and desperate.

If you baught at 40m+ MC, you’re going to have a very bad time

LTO is a good coin no doubt but the fee decay and huge supply isn't good for its demand for the next few months. I will still no doubt be buying it because its less than 10mil mkp, but for now its consolidating after that massive pump and i need to increase my capital so i will be swing-trading. QNT is my first target its literally guaranteed atleast x2 in the next week.

LTO won't breach its all time high for ATLEAST another week --- FACT. The charts don't lie and i know you cucks here don't believe in TA but it works most of the time if you use it right. That said LTO won't go lower than here, it'll just bounce around in this range until it breaks up again

Your double post of rage is exactly what I'd expect from someone who's just lost 40% in a dump.

How fucking dumb can you be to not realize that you buy BEFORE the partnerships and major announcements, not afterwards? I saw the same thing happen with Chainlink. Possible collaboration with SWIFT would moon the hell out of any token, but it was known since the ICO stage and was therefore nowhere near as impactful.

I haven't broken a sweat with QNT. Pumped up x8 since September all the way up to $47m and had a pretty slow and healthy retrace. The hands of holders are fucking rock solid, and for good reason. 2019 is going to be a big year and the good news won't stop coming.

Your TA is that of a kindergarten level. You’re playing on people’s ignorance.

Listen dumb fucks, and take notes because I’ll be accepting donations after March 17

From now until then, this will pump. Because that’s before the next drastic change in the fee. The supply curve goes down drastically after this date

Don’t fuck this up, and don’t listen to Morons talking about there shitty TA when this a microcap project

kek you all realize it was literally one whale unloading his stack. nothing about the project or hype has changed. you finally get the dip you wanted and you cry scam. LTO is going to pump until troll bridge fee is 15%, and this is a guarantee.

read what i said again and you'll understand i'm not disagreeing, but just saying LTO in the short term (next week or so) is NOT a good buy, QNT is. I'm not some QNT cocksucker nor am i a LTO cocksucker. Don't get married to your coins try and swing trade if you want a bigger stack its quite easy.

However, answer this question. You say the next big drastic fee reduction happens on the 17th of March. Why the fuck would people fomo in and buy the shit out of LTO when they know that in ~ 3 weeks the fees get reduced and thus there will be way for sell pressure by the people who have been waiting for this date. Why wouldn't they wait till after the next fee decay sell off, (my guess 20th of March), and then buy in because atleast they know from that point there won't be another fee decay happening for a while.

The pump LTO just had was the last pump it will see most likely until the next fee decay.

since you ALMOST got it i'll help you out. what does troll bridge imply? think about. real hard. i'll wait. OK if you spent 3 calories worth your weight in brain cells you'd realize HIGH burn rate equates to FEWER transfers to liquid markets means LESS sell pressure. THUS, there is clear incentive while in price discovery mode for seed investors to push this as high as possible BEFORE fee is reduced. that way they can transfer their tokens later at a lesser burn rate and higher price. nice try though.

lto kek

your mumbo jumbo doesn't work here. Fact is, (in simple terms for you), ICO investors get charged a fee for selling their coin in the first 6 months. Said fee decreases periodically for this period until it is zero. ICO investors have a greater incentive to sell their coin for profit or whatever reason, the lower this fee is. Therefore, over time (atleast for the next 6 months), LTO will experience increasing sell pressure. Sure, some ICO buyers won't bother selling if they're in it for the long haul, but many will and expecting that people will pump this coin to the heights before these fees are completely gone is as delusional as thinking calories = weight

To carry on from this, buy QNT now as they have a planned announcement that has to do with the government and more exchange listings coming out on the 6th of march. You buy the rumour, and probably buy the news cause this news is going to be fucking epic. Get in now to get the best ROI. Not shills just FACTS

Been buying any dip there’s been. Love buying lto this cheap.

if you don't have your dick all up in this shitcoin right now you are clinically retarded

I see a dip, I buy that dip.

How retarded do you have to be to not play the highest volume coin on idex? Theres money just asking to be made, just reloaded bags again

down almost 50% LOL

kek you are so dense. read your own logic. sell pressure increases over time. meaning less sell pressure now, more sell pressure later. meaning whales will pump this shit NOW. just look at the chart. CHX and QNT both required around 2-4 weeks of consolidation before the next wave. since LTO is on a much faster time horizon, we pumped 10x in two weeks. we will now consolidate for one week before they campaign again. i'm not shtiting on quant. i was ICO investor, just salty i sold a bit early. still made 23x from my initial. but i have to point where you are wrong because your arguments dont make sense. its cute though.

>we pumped 10x in two weeks. we will now consolidate for one week before they campaign again.

read my older messages on this thread i said exactly this. Don't be salty :) whales aren't going to pump this shit just to get gradually dumped on in the near future. You are delusional.

This

JUST IN:

LTO’s first private seed was raised in December of 2017. ($1.4M)

Then, “for whichever reason”, they waited a year before deciding to have an ICO.

Currently, private seed investors are up 70x already on their ETH value.

ICO investors got 1.4% of the tokens that they would have gotten with the same ETH in 2017.

Good luck with your multi-year ponzi bags.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Quit jerkin' your beenie weenies for a second and dump into me already

lol LTO cucks got used and abused.