NEET: Benefits in the Uk

I am currently a NEET in the UK and want to go on benefits. Ideally I would like a house and also some money each week to pay for food and internet. I live in London with my parents.

Any ideas on the best benefits to get and how hard is it to get a council house in London to live in.

Attached: tumblr_pe1wduncnp1xe5jc0o1_400.jpg (400x404, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n74u6IBqcuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys

Attached: 1536077160323.png (793x794, 273K)

>be me
>30 y/o
>endless funds spent on Uni+Masters
>endless hours during 2 years spent paying to work (that's right) so I could get a jumpstart in a crammed market niche
>after all that sacrifice and hard work, 6 years into the profession, I made €2000 this month
>taxes and shit lower my earnings to €1000 so people like you can suck off my fucking hard earned money

I have always been a social-democrat but people like you piss me off. Makes me wonder if the fucking free market I have always hated is the fair way.

The remaining €1000 will fucking fly away to rent, supplies and whatnot

Will end with a meagre ~400 in profits

Spend about 300 on weekends and low-end entertainment of sorts

I can save €100.

>Get
>A
>Job

Bro the government is there to help

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Wagie, so sorry to hear that

Attached: wagie.jpg (636x257, 30K)

don't even know for sure but i watched a program showing there is a 10 year waiting list for council houses, may not even just be for londonistan
and they obviously prioritize single women/families with kids first so good luck mr white male

this one
>youtube.com/watch?v=n74u6IBqcuM

Actually I'm a fucking entrepreneur trying to make my way, every euro I get on my hands is hard earned and generated solely by me since I'm a one-man business. What the fuck would you even know how hard it is to actually generate your own income, with your ideas and proactivity even if you know like 90% of the doors you knock on will yield no response.
The ones who are interested, I have to fidelize them, convince them to buy my service and be sure as fuck they're satisfied so they'll maybe recommend me in the future.

Meanwhile those pesky public workers earn like triple the amount than me by sitting on their asses, faking deppressions and back pains and going for a smoke like five times an hour, and the likes of you who essentially aspire to leech off my money as a modus vivendi.

God knows I can't afford to get sick or be sad or anxious, or spend a lot on vacation, or even go out for dinner with my girl that often. I want a PS4 but I am not buying one because I need to invest those €300 to try and grow.

The fact that my money easily goes away to improductive public staff and people like you makes me angry as fuck.

I'm a wagie in the USA and I desperately want to be a permanent NEET. I'm not asking for much. I just need a small house and enough cash to buy food, internet, and weed.

Times are tough fren, but we will get there.

Attached: download.jpg (296x171, 10K)

Hope you make it bro. Remember you are the true hero here - chase that dream

Sounds even worse than being a wagie. What are you selling door to door? Is it a product or a service. Maybe I can help you by getting my mum to buy it

Then why do you keep doing the same thing? So you don't feel like you've wasted years of your life into an effort that doesn't pay off ?

Attached: lmao pepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

>wut r u sellin door 2 door lol
what is a metaphor
what is hard work

keep leeching off others you fucking failures

Don't get mad, join us. The probably have happy NEETS where you are as well. Are you from Spain? I went there on holiday with my mum and her boyfriend.

About my ideal council flat, I want something north of the Thames and not in East London. I remember reading that there are people in council housing in rich areas like Marylebone. This would be so good for me because I would finally feel like I am moving up in the world

No, the government is there to take from the productive and give to degenerates like yourself

Attached: 93945857.png (793x794, 602K)

I just want to be comfy, join us wagie

>Are you from Spain
Wtf. How did you know that? Even though I identify as Catalan, but still

Neets are smart too. I could tell by mentioning euros. The fact you pay tax rules out greece. The old public servants in jobs they can't be fired from - sounds like spain.

Seriously, stop slaving and start living. Get a government house, benefits and a good graphics card for your pc. It's all you really need, life is too short by mums boyfriend says (he's from the Carribbean)

cant you declare yourself a tranny and get bonus gibs?

Hard work is a meme, for most of human history working was seen as something degrading but somehow in recent times the elites forced that idea that struggling and sacrificing your precious time was a noble thing to do. Hmmmm I wonder why?

Attached: amazon employee.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Yeah I had a job once at my mum's boyfriends work. No fucking internet, was doing data entry on an old shit computer entering peoples information from forms. My m was happy I was out of the house but I quit after 3 days. Have never looked back. Turning 24 later this year. Stress free and loving it, just want to get benefits so I can finally move out and become a NEET like the people on this board

Are you a white male under 30? Because the fastest borough to get a comfy house is Merton. Sign up now and you’ll get one just as you reach 65yo

If I can give you some advice, put as much money on the side as possible if you really want to do this long term. Benefits are nice but NEET life is not enjoyable if you can't afford anything.
Even if it means wagecucking for a year to get like ~15k in case of emergency. This will protect you from extreme poverty pretty much the rest of your life.

I like my job. In fact, I like it very much. The one year I spent unemployed was psychologically devastating for me. I felt like killing myself for not being good at anything and not being able to hold my own ground. My friends were starting to build up their futures and I was fresh out of University doing nothing and completely lost. Darkest year of my life hands down.

Work is the best that has happened to me. It has made me feel worthy and I learn from it a lot. It is also very rewarding for my ego. Also, I have a massive amount of spare time, to the point where I would like to work more hours. I am not kidding with this. The fact is, the hours I do effectively work pay quite well, so the plan is to keep growing to eventually work like 6 effective hours a day and earn a very decent living.

How you guys are at peace with yourselves being such useless elements of society is beyond me. The time I spent like that was daunting for me.

Of course I would hate being an average wageslave but even that would be so much better than being a NEET.

You are maintained by your mum and take advice from his lazy mulatto stud, what the fuck is wrong with you; where is your sense of self worth, where is your sense of pride, what kind of education did you get? How can you look into the eyes of a girl and tell her you're a literal couch potato, and not die from embarrassment? All your peers think you're a failure, probably because you are; does that not hurt? What part of your life is admirable or at least worth a little praise? I guess you don't piss on your bed anymore so there's something I guess.

>I like my job.

That's the difference between you and NEETs. That's all there is to it. It's not rocket science.

Never kissed a girl in real life. Am saving up for a waifu and she will love me.

Not sure what my mum's boyfriend has to do with this, he has a job nowadays and isn't lazy.

Also, sounds like your time as a NEET didn't work out cos you are trying to live up to the expectations of others. NEETs define their own destiny one day at a time. We decide what games we will play and what we will watch. Yesterday I catalogued my hentai collection with consistent naming conventions and made a spreadsheet with a rating system and with tags. There is no way I could have done this if I was a wagie.

Honestly, it sounds like your job is ruining your life and you can't see reality. The programming and social pressure is going to kill you. The only.tjing I worry about is earning enough good boy points with mum to get my salary and tendies etc. I earn points for just taking a shower sometimes but it still makes me feel good

That is the most disgusting collection of sentences I have read in my life, get out of my face.

Tried to study law in college but fell into depression and drug abuse just to cope. Everytime I imagined myself wasting the next 10 years of my life after college wagecucking as a lawyer or a salary man in some legal department of a large corporation for average pay with the slight hope of "making it" 20 years down the line as a director or an associate lawyer... I felt like killing myself. None of it seemed to make any sense, I just did it because I had been on a rail my entire life and didn't see what else I could do.
Ended up dropping out, went back to my parents place after leaving for 3 years on my own, wage cucking shitty jobs for like 2 years; It was a soul crushing experience but at least it wasn't hard. Just had to go into full NPC mode and not think about it, do the job, get home, enjoy your precious free time.

I've been lucky enough to be able to do this while staying at my folks' place rent free, so I put a ton of money on the side. Moved out to a small city near the sea, cheap rent, nice weather, I have a pool I share with my neighbors and a private parking spot. Spent a bit of my savings in crypto, made a profit. Now I'm just waiting to see where this entire thing gets me.

I'm 26, NEET, I still have friends who are barely getting out of their masters degrees, making 600€ a month on their 2nd/3rd internship at lawyers offices, working crazy hours and doing work on weekends. I have other friends who didn't go to college and went for the manual labor way, they're not even 30 and their body is already damaged, some of them are divorced with kids and can't even save any money... I'm honestly the most well of of anyone I know. My savings keep increasing every month, all my basic needs are covered by government gibs, and if I get lucky enough crypto/silver/ETF will get me some spare money over the next few years. I'm sure some people my age are doing a lot better, but I have nothing to complain about for the amount of effort I put in.

Attached: apu frens.jpg (316x160, 11K)

Concerning women, I've pretty much given up on the idea of finding a girl for a long term relationship, I just can't trust women anymore. I thought I had found real love multiple times in my early 20's but the idea of settling for life with a girl who's not a virgin now disgusts me. I'd rather stay single. I've never been abusive yet I've been betrayed by every single woman I've been in a relationship with since my teenage years and I don't see this pattern stopping anytime soon.

So you can call me selfish, lazy, or whatever comes to mind. I know for a fact I'm going to sleep every night with a huge smile on my face, I enjoy my days, and find joy in the small things in this world. And I know most normies are fucking seething for it.

Attached: neet.png (1000x1000, 524K)

Attached: comfy pepe.gif (400x400, 24K)