We going down frens

we going down frens.
at least 50,000 bitcorn to be sold by gox holders.

Attached: pink-wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

When

120k coins will be released, and I figure about 80-90% will be immediately dumped on the market. So 50k is a very modest estimate.

pls no

Attached: 1551299986915.png (900x805, 1.17M)

120k btc being sold by bitfinex too don't forget :)

thanks, just shorted 100k

this is the weakest fud in a long time. 160k bitcoins distributed between thousends of individuals. those people are just common people, normies, neets etc. they won't organize any cordinated dump. some people will sell right away, some people will sell eventually, some people won't sell. its literally the same way as the market always is.

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x202, 8K)

And the news of bitcoin being released won't cause a massive panic sell? Don't be an idiot.

So time to short then???

we are just larping peanut brains

they did, capitulation last december

you heard it here on Jow Forums
GOT to be true.

It's not thousands of people. It's a couple hundred at most. Keep in mind most of the accounts were from when BTC was in the 100's of dollar range so they will likely have dozens if not hundreds each.

not before the summer

bobo... my ass
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Many will sell, many will buy more and some will trade for alts.

I thought they were being given the $ value of the BTC that they lost. so if they had 100 BTC when it was worth $100, They will get $10,000 worth of BTC at the current price which is less than 3 BTC.

They have to return the coins or the value of the coins at current market rate. Hence the dump that's about to take place

I’m literally salivating in anticipation.

Priced in

Attached: images-121.jpg (483x635, 43K)

Where are you getting this info, i cant find any recent news on how the BTC will be distributed, or if they will do it all at one time.