Tfw fired from my wagie job because I put a swastika in my signature block

>Tfw fired from my wagie job because I put a swastika in my signature block
>create sifnature block for emails to friends with swastika
>my friends in the office thought it was funny
>accidentally send email with it to shekelstein client
>shekelstein sends an email to my manager and gets me fired
I’m getting my final paycheck Friday. What coin should I buy so I can make it so I can laugh at my wagekek boss

Attached: 2E0DD7F8-5E73-412C-B4C9-4467CBC62A7B.jpg (806x753, 300K)

Mft

This is why there is no need to fear the Alt Right.

LINK

>not claiming that it was a religious swastica
>not suing for religious descrimination

The Buddhist version is flipped and it has dots I think

They'll destroy themselves, it's really a non problem

nu-uh your gayness.
Late stage capitalism's failures in the USA combined with changing demographics is going to lead to hard left electoral success. The resultant confiscatory laws, enacted against the productive race, (you can already see the will for this in America's contemporary identity politics), will result in a bunch of pissed off, nostalgic white folks getting organised and pushing back. It won't be the faggoty alt right. it will be racially motivated nationalist violence. It can no more be stopped now than the hours of the day. Don't get me wrong, it will suck. But we'll reap as we sowed, all of us.

I thought you white boys had high IQ's?

>leftypol thread

oh fuck it's this faggot again

seriously fuck off pajeet

>be cringey edgelord autist in the workplace
>get slapped into unemployment

>>my friends in the office thought it was funny

No they didn't, you don't have any friends. What kind of teenage chucklefuck laughs at a swastika, how is it humorous in any way on its own? You're so fucking retarded.

>eeHEHE L0K GYUUSE SwastIAK is hjitLER
>UHEHUHEHUUHEHUHUEHHUEHUEH

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b[1].jpg (700x692, 39K)

>glow niggers

Attached: goback.jpg (717x880, 141K)

>imagine working in a place where naming the jews on a daily basis isn't allowed

Attached: indians.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>swastika email to shekelstein client
You're fucked OP. Not due to your job, but due to those snakes surrounding you in whatever cesspit you're currently located in.

Takes a person hellbent on manipulation and mind control just to fire someone due their preferences/opinions.

Look around you... that's what you should be worried about.

Being nazi is equal to being anti-nazi... same level of fanaticism.

coss

>Being nazi is equal to being anti-nazi.

Attached: 1550997271813.png (1267x785, 99K)

Kylie Jenner isn’t even a self-made person. She’s literally at least half plastic at this point

Based NRx user.

Corporate email isnt the place for personal views. My company allows zero expression in signatures. It is set at a standard.

>Doing business with the snitch globohomo race and leaving one of the aforementioned chosen snitches in your contact list

You deserve it

Probably Nauticus token off of Nauticus.exchange you Nazi bastard

Attached: Doyouknow.jpg (375x523, 61K)

>Being nazi is equal to being anti-nazi

Wow that's deep man..... really made me think.... woahhhhhh.... big brain shit

Are you retarded?

t. ultra conservative

>Corporate email isnt the place for personal views
Precisely. Delete it.

But that's not what this wanker managing OP does. Some in OP's situation would just end up under a bridge in six monts time.

I warned before and warn again OP to be very wary of allowing his financial future to be affected by such unbalanced extremist lunatics.

>Self made
>Born into richness and all the connections
Pick one and only one

>muh late stage capitalism
fucking hate you faggots and your made up terms. learn how to actually debate without fairy tale words that are an attempt to manipulate sentiment. pathetic

As in an actually swastika rotated 45 degrees or the Tibetan symbol?
If it's the Tibetan symbol just say you're a Shinto Buddhist, report them to your relevant govt authority that regulates labor, hiring, firing, workforce etc and get the company fucked over. You'll make money, they'll get fined or removed from their manager jobs, everyone wins.
If you actually did the 45 degree rotated Nazi symbol you're a dumbass though, no matter how funny it was.

FUCK OFF KYLIE JENNER WILL NEVER BE A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE

FUCK U

> "accidentally" emailed a swastika to a Jew