I have another job interview in 15 minutes. I haven't heard back from anyone else I've interviewed with yet

I have another job interview in 15 minutes. I haven't heard back from anyone else I've interviewed with yet

If I blow this I'm going to unironically go apply to the McDonald's across the street

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-154551.jpg (238x413, 56K)

Oof, sauce? When I image search only whales pics appear

Just sign up for unemployment and delay the inevitable, or kys after your welfare checks stop coming in.

>across the street
sounds like a nice commute at least

i wish i had a mcdonalds across the street. i heard the mcchicken is going up to $1.29, real bummer

Thicc

How do I get a gf with this body shape?

Good breed-stock.

one stinky pussy

Looks like a shop. Can't seem to find any source either.

>only whales
Bitch you're trying to find one

Hear anything about the McRib coming back?

funny enough i fucked an 18 year old for a whiiiile that looked vaguely similar in shape to this girl. Have nudes too :) still jerk it to them every now and again

Just came back from an interview for a server position. Guy barely gave me the time of day, told me they're in dead season right now. It's just fucked, everything is in dead season apparently from January until spring. Screw this shit.
Also you guys are pigporkers.

We're gonna need proof...not of you jerkin your gherkin either....just the nudes

Attached: lost.jpg (545x403, 27K)

too skinny

>heres one after a particularly good fuck session, she had done her hair, forget what the evenings plans were. shame i had to cover it, she has a beautiful face

Attached: bizneededit.png (666x891, 1.29M)

H I G H T E S T

I

G

H

T

E

S

T

checked

i need to lurk moar bc ive no clue what this means at this stage its a real problem, also very drunk

IMAGINE

don't do this, op. Unemployment sucks. But then again, I'm an unimaginative asshole who can't leave their mom's house. YMMV

>

Attached: anondelivers.jpg (749x770, 72K)

this is why i dont come here, i dont understand the fucking memes

Moar? She looks pretty gorg

She honestly is and this thread led me to text her a few minutes ago. send me ETH and the nudes are yours lmao

>kill it with fire
no

sorry, who are you?

i think its time for you to leave normie

adieu Jow Forums

fucking virgins

>

Attached: 594A5150-8E9D-4085-B7C0-5D20A68F8BCD.png (300x250, 18K)

you are a fucking retard lmao

Attached: 8B2C77ED-4CEE-4DC9-87C3-947A314F24A1.jpg (749x770, 102K)

enjoy ;)

Sent ;)

really?

Attached: british.png (1056x1032, 86K)

Good choice, if you are not a big fan of McD and their tangy burnt oil smell, try a temp agency. This is the right time for a shit job