So guys

Do you ever get turds that are so large and solid that your shit sessions are very painful as it tears up your asshole a little bit and then it starts bleeding? This has been happening more and more these past few months.
Am I the only one?

Attached: SDP81_ALMA_HST_550px.jpg (550x446, 35K)

In what world does talking about this touchy subject matter seem acceptable on a business messaging board. It's absolutely fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>never gonna make it

I'm happy because I pooped at work twice today

t. shredded asshole from huge turds

That’s the most uncomfy shit (pun unintentional)
Only normalfags feet at ease at work

It's on work hours though so in a way the most cucked thing is to shit at home when you don't get paid for it.

Kek you're the guy who keeps complaining about people's spelling, aren't you?

Maybe fix your diet? Happens maybe once or twice per year for me when I eat crappy food. Never get any blood though.

You have an anal fissure, user. If it starts to protrude like a roid you can tighten a rubber band around it (make it tighter everyday) until it falls of naturally. Otherwise the doc will just charge you up the ass (Kek) to cut it off himself.

>Not getting paid to shit
Never, ever going to make it.

Drink more water.

Literally butthurt over butthurt

Haven’t shit for 3 days last time my turd was bigger than a baseball tore my asshole apart, I am scared

Attached: 149047726108s.jpg (793x786, 52K)

> not wagecucking remotely
Y I K E S

use stool softener and eat more fiber user, you don't want anal fissures.

How much opiates do you do? Might wanna slow down...

Get a squaty potty you boomer fuck

That's a hemorrhoid. You can't ligate a fistula. They need to be incised usually.

None but I do drink booze on a daily basis so it might have to do with dehydration as mentioned, I'll try drinking more water and eating more fruits for fibers.

Attached: no shitting.jpg (1400x1050, 177K)

>not pretending to shit at work for free break time then shitting later at home in comfort

Attached: That laughin duck.gif (400x225, 1.96M)