Is he right about crypto?

Attached: warren-buffett-american-economy.jpg (2237x1498, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fc18.ifca.ai/preproceedings/6.pdf
hacked.com/overall-influence-bitcoin-forks-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, we just need to make a bitcoin that has little bitcoins come out of it and we will really have something

> Is an old man right about emerging technology
Almost never, user

yes he's right *buys more bitcoin*

Top kek

is staking bitcoin a thing?

He’s right that boomers will never pump our bags, which is too bad because I’d enjoy the wealth redistribution

They'll pay this guy 3%/yr, front loads and kickbacks to buy mutual funds for them. They'll buy bitcoin too.

Attached: 1551310826406.jpg (600x400, 29K)

He's right

Attached: rat.jpg (604x192, 24K)

>now that normies know about bitcoin from the 2017 exposure it can never have another bull run. it was never publicized to the same extent before
all he had to do was buy bitcoin

Attached: 29387624968.jpg (1233x715, 93K)

He thinks he is a genius because he got on the very bottom of the market itself, any shit you picked would grow. So now since he is too dumb for crypto, doesn't want you to get at the bottom of Bitcoin (yes, we are still at the bottom you dumb fuck)

Attached: its too late.jpg (1800x1020, 213K)

he doesn't know anything about it
he understands manufacturing and utilities
his opinion on crypto means nothing

lol you dont get out much do you. Boomer money is the #1 thing thats going to pump us again

Your smarter than buffett

Yes hes wrong. Its 10 years now. The point of "muh ponzi scam" is past us. Scams dont last 10 years.

Bitcoin didn't solve anything. Its still conceptually centralized and ironically controlled by China because the Politburo made the call to let Bitmain use the countries resources so the dear leaders could get their money out of the country before china collapses. Once that happens they don't give a shit what happens to bitcoin.

Also forking a chain is just another form of quantitative easing. I'm working on my own fork soon so I can speed up the death spiral.

> ooie gooie

fc18.ifca.ai/preproceedings/6.pdf

He know's what he's doing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 8.01.09 PM.png (1284x1174, 361K)

>Also forking a chain is just another form of quantitative easing. I'm working on my own fork soon so I can speed up the death spiral.
this is like some retarded on purpose nouriel roubini tier fud. in the rare event that anyone gives a shit about your fork (i.e. there are 2 instances so far ever) it will not be secure, and will be subject to 51% attacks eventually. whatever has the dominant sha-256 hashrate is bitcoin. that is where the value is. if you fork it a million times it changes nothing to bitcoin itself without large amounts of miners

Didn’t he just majorly fuck up after forcing the merger of Kraft Heinz?

A lot of boomers got scammed by Bitconnect

Who's got that pie chart of bitcoins market dominance after each fork? It literally took money out of your pocket.

This will work:

hacked.com/overall-influence-bitcoin-forks-explained/

hes flat out wrong and he represents the archaic generation of legacy traders and market makers.
he is the embodiment of the NPC meme being enslaved by govt fiat.
what he never considered in his calculations about crypto is the rising tide of young people rejecting fiat govt issued currency.
by the time the zoomers take power, the USD will be in a death spiral and you know what?
the zoomers will let USD fiat die.

wrong. the biggest group of ppl that got scammed on bitconnect were actually niggers.

Attached: bitconnect nigger.png (1080x1920, 713K)

>"I don't understand tech enough to get involved in tech stocks"
>literally got approached by Bezos to invest in Amazon but said no since he didn't understand it
>feels qualified to talk crypto
Yeah prolly not