LTO supply destroyed

22 mil moved to mainnet.

Attached: 2B47F7FB-E4C1-4251-8B0F-BCBA01F7628E.jpg (1242x274, 74K)

Ponzi over. Womp womp.
Told you goofs to take profit while you could.

It's not real, the bot fucked up.

Moved to mainnet not ERC20 you dumbfucks.

Circ supply eth is 16 million less now.

you sound desperate. We know you missed selling the top. Its ok you can still sell before this dumps more.

I sold at 25c.

I've been fudding this for a few days and bought the dump.

Quadrupled my stack.

scam?

22M moved... either a bug (intentional) or the team is just manipulating the shit token. The p&d is over. Fuck off!

hahahahahaha you LTO cucks had this coming ive been warning you for days

Lmao, that means it’s taken out of the circulating supply because MAINNET tokens aren’t tradable on any exchange you dumb fucks.

Which also means that for those to go back to er20 (to be traded) they will have to pay a 30% fee

Confirmed on twitter - tokens moved and locked up.

Attached: AC7013D8-4415-4FCA-A8D9-C3320FC8851F.jpg (1242x874, 194K)

they don't even read anymore, just blindly FUD baka fags too dense on Jow Forums these days

This worthless shittoken is unfuddable. There is nothing to fud. The scam is described in plain language on the site. Calling it a scam is being honest. Telling you to cash out in the green is common sense.

Sorry you were too dumb and greedy to listen. Scarcity only matters when effort is required to create it extract that scarce thing. This garbage was created out if thin air with math and code and it isn't required for anything else that uses it to create value.

Sell now while you still have profit or while you are only a little bit down.

“Nothing to fud”
Proceeds to fud the website.

LMAO, what a paradox that only complete morons suffer from.

i buy your bags. dm me @gofuckyourselfweakpussy

i masturbate every night to lto
no regrets

I wonder how retarded you have to be to sell lto at these prices.

1. Buy obvious scamcoin qnt
2. Buy obvious scamcoin chx
3. Go on /biz, call LTO scamcoin

You're doing it guys. Doing crypto. Congratulations.

Man this retrace was nothing but healthy for LTO. Reloaded bags during the dump, and already up again. Just dont be retarded it's not that hard

One of the things that drew me to this project was that the community is made up of shills. It saves me having to shill the project myself when i can rely on my fellow LTO boys to do it for me. Thanks!

Don’t buy LTO - more for me. If you can’t see the potential in this one, you’re probably not that bright anyway. Good luck with your life.

All he did was elaborate on what he meant. Nice try.

That the token is unfuddable and therefore the website is the scam? Right

That the token is unfuddable and therefore the website is the scam? Right

> 1. Buy obvious scamcoin qnt
LTOtards in full damage control lel.

Attached: falling for scams, not even once.jpg (634x179, 17K)