HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ALEX JONES WAS JUST ON JOE ROGAN'S PODCAST AND SAID THAT GEORGE S*ROS AND HIS SON CAME UP TO HIM AND ASKED HIM TO PUMP CRYPTO

HE SAID THEY OFFERED HIM $5 MILLION WORTH OF BITCOIN (WHICH ENDED UP BEING WORTH $36 MILLION AT BTC'S PEAK) AND ASKED HIM TO PUMP IT FOR THEM SO THEY'D ALL GET RICH

ALEX OBVIOUSLY TOLD THEM TO FUCK OFF BUT THIS BASICALLY MEANS S*ROS WAS THE FAGGOT BEHIND THE PUMP AND DUMP OF DECEMBER 2017

Attached: 1521525762811.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

didn't hear this, I listened to most of it. General Timestamp or GTFO

Alex Jones is based as fuck. Live that dude.

timestamp pls I went out for dinner around the time they were talking about doctors harvesting baby organs.

Why would he say no if they did? You do realize Alex Jones does all the crazy shit for the money right?

If this is true, BTC is a scam.

Absolutely based and alexpilled

ITT anons asking for proof Soros asked Alex Jones to manipulate markets for them

Attached: D0c2pamXQAIgHAw.jpg (1100x619, 46K)

it's being livestreamed right now so i can't link an actual timestamp (it's constantly changing) but i swear on my blockfolio he said all of that verbatim

I'll watch the entire thing again later that guy is a true mad lad. Would not be surprised if this ended up being one of the most popular podcast on Joe Rogan's channel.

Ye he said it somewhere in the middle of the podcast I heard it to

This is true I watched it live

Alex Jones is great and funny and all, but he's also a lying and exaggerating piece of shit
Soros shorted the entire fucking Bank of England in the 90s and you think gives a shit about an internet radio host pumping crypto?

I found it it's on -2:53:42 right now

Because Alex Jones would never lie...right?

Soros wouldn't need Alex Jones to pump crypto you idiots - Soros' media networks reach hundreds of millions compared to jones' 1.4 million visits per day

Also think about Alex Jones' audience - bunch of poor retarded rednecks & anti-gubment conspiracy theorists who are too busy having sperg sprees on Jow Forums to make any significant amount of money

Timestamp around 1hour 30 minutes in from the start, I still didn't finish and I stopped it live
He said almost verbatim (I'm not native speaker so I might missheard here and there)
"I got offered 5 mil worth of BTC to pump it, it was 36mil by the time it got there (...) 8 years ago I was told by people that George Soros like You , and he wants to work with You. Alexander Soros, George Soros and other Soroses want to work with You, but You need to stop attacking him, and btw we want You to PUMP BITCOIN (...) Don't get me wrong I BELIEVE IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES, I BELIEVE IT'S THE FUTURE".

Notes ALLEGEDLY by Alex "Based" Jones:
-8 years ago allegedly (2011 or 2010), he was offered to pump BTC 5mil worth and it got to 36mil
-Alex Jones believes in Crypto
-"G.Soros , A.Soros and other Soroses" were in possesion of BTC 8 years ago

I have no rights or I am not related to this information, this is taken from JRE episode.

My crazy thoughts, just straight wonderland:
-They got it 8 years ago, they for sure have it now, they had it in 2017 aswell.
-Fud/Shill/PnD raids on Jow Forums, guess who.
-Fudding LINK guess who

Never sell your fuckin LINK before glory.
Don't trust them.

Attached: alex.png (1365x897, 742K)

>Racism is taught not innate
>All racists are virgins
>White racist males own companies and deny woman and minorities a chance to succeed
>White racists have no money and are retarded

Kay

Timestamp to watch it this second is 2:59:00

you're right my bad OP

Why would they need Alex to pump it, Soros could do it himself

Never once mentioned racism.
>Lights your straw man on fire.

Obvious bullshit
how can you believe it? alex jones is a plant

Quick correction - "I got approached by two different rich well-known people, and they told me that G.Soros likes you, he wants to work with You, but You need to stop attacking him, and btw we want you to pump BTC".

That dude was literally buddies with Trump. Could be even MAGA man himself.

Also "I believe it's the future, we have private federal reserves in fiat, i don't judge anyone, i just say BE CAREFUL".

Dumping heavy heavy bags on goyim infowars viewers?

That's Soros wet dream, dude your IQ must be lower than street shitter

what doesn't this fat retard blame soros for? god you people are so fucking dumb.

Attached: FDD23577-3132-46DB-A4C6-3F11E7C20245.jpg (564x704, 52K)

Take whatever Alex says with a grain of salt. He's a snake oil salesman. He can be entertaining, but he's in it for the money.

Jones got banned from Twitter for posting the accurate names and addresses of all the Sandy hook parents so that they could be brought to justice by based and redpilled RWDSs. He is a truth teller.

go back to Jow Forumspolitics
t. media matters

fake news

i bet you'd LOVE the flat earth documentary on netflix right now. you'd really agree with their "message"

i can tell everything about you by the way you type. not even the content, but how you say things. this is very disadvantageous. i recommend killing yourself

Yes Soros loves dupping people out of there money. Even his fellow Jews in WW2. It's probably not even about the money anymore just loves being a crook.

>Child gets shot and killed in elementary school
>Some fat retarded fuck cries "false flag" and his retarded followers believe him
>Said fat retard posts parents of deceased children's info online so they can be harassed for...their child being killed?
Yea. He should be banned. No matter what political party you're a part of, that shit isn't any good. It's one thing to laugh about a tragedy and make memes and shit online about it, it's another thing to actually seek out the parents of dead children to harass them about it

ok call my cell in the next 5 mins

Hey man, I know it's not pleasant to hear but... Reddit... You need to go back.

Attached: pepe awkward.jpg (700x700, 49K)

I just realized that your ID given by chan to your sorry candyass is basically FaG Great Larp. Enjoy that tought when you get yourself back to

thought

if alex is crazy he could never trust a deal with soros lol how could you think such a thing

this is really sad. did you think this was a good argument?

Based.

It's true I heard it. Not sure what it means but it would appear Soros has been in Bitcoin for years and wanted it to pump. Or Jones is full of shit which is also very possible.

Believing something on the fucking Joe Rogan podcast hahahahahaha.