Who else

Absolutely convinced their wallet will be hacked/discovered?

Life-changing amount of crypto on one ETH address (Ledger).

Biggest worry is that someone will chance upon the keys for it.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Lmao

Someone could be checking trillions of keys per second, and it would take many lifetimes to stumble across any non-empty key. The whole point of crypto security is that if you have that much computing power/money at your disposal, you'd be better off mining or staking.

does your money feel safe sirs
go to sleep sir. we have top men working on it.
Top men.

Attached: 1551192148493.jpg (950x530, 361K)

lifetimes? think eons! celestial bodies born and die faster. use multisig wallet tho anyways!

You realize that every address can and will be hacked right? Stop talking about shit you don't know.

> he thinks random number generators are actually random

Attached: laughing_wojaks.jpg (634x650, 45K)

I don't believe in true randomness, and I also know that not every address is seeded using random number generators. You're not as smart as you think you are.

good rng uses user input (totally nondeterministic) and cryptographically secure hash function to seed. next retard please!

Yes but enough are which means that once a couple of people's coins disappear they'll be a bank run to move their cold wallets to (blank)coin until the bug or whatever it is has been figured out. But ya keep thinking YOU know everything because you're vaguely familiar with compsci.

Fuck off with you're non-determinism babble. A computer is a fucking Turing machine. Granted its not a full on DFA but its pretty goddamn close.

> thanks craig

you are truly a brainlet

solution: spread out the risk and keep coins on multiple wallets

why would i belive anyone that claims he got his pk guessed? i would assume he is lying and spent them or got compromised by malware.

that would be to easy. this problem obviously need sme convoluted solution.

Because eventually it will happen to a person who will able to produce logs and verification that it happened. But until then you're right, it will only be attributed to stupidity. I calculated that 1:12.7 actual hacks are attributed to this.

My old phone broke and I lost my authenticator for binance. I'd written it down, but I can't get the code to work (the ones I wrote down for other exchanges work though). And they keep denying my request to reset it, wanting me to take better selfies.

I just know all my LINK is gone

That's already happened, and people figured out that it was because of faulty RNG generators and not due to real bruteforcing. I'm too lazy to find the article but hardly anyone cared about it.

so you are saying mouse movements ran through sha256 are deterministic for the purposes of rng? whatever cs course you did do it again!

why would i belive his logs i can manufacture any log i want.

Why would you not put them on a ledger? WHY?!?!?!??

I could barely afford the LINK, I can't afford a piece of hardware

I just submitted another goddamn request, I'll have a response in a few FUCKING days

Ok then don't believe them. I really don't care what you do.

Isn't a ledger just another point of failure, since you have to use MEW for linkies anyway? What the benefit of using a ledger over storing on just MEW

nothing you use will ever be as secure as a properly designed hardware wallet

your key stays on the hardware and you have to physically press buttons to sign into MEW with a hardware wallet

it might be possible in the future.
>do illegal shit using monero
>10yrs later monero vulnerability found that reveals everything
>go to jail
>raped

Attached: 1551157563962.jpg (600x420, 43K)