What are you going to do when link moons?

what are you going to do when link moons?

Attached: STINKY LINKYSSS.jpg (591x591, 107K)

nothing becuase its never going to happen
sirgay is a fat ugly piece of shit

the LAZIEST fud

Sleep in late, jerk off and then make a samwich.

No it's the dumbest

Buy a bar for all my friends to hang out in.

cry

Honestly kill myself after buying a super fancy house and car. I don't want people to think I killed myself because I am a failure, I want them to know I killed myself because I was hurt and broken.

Take a shit on my boss's desk before I walk out the door.

buy more link

secure a stable and productive financial future for myself and hopefully my family, then im going to learn as many euro and asian languages as i can and be an interpreter

shove a couple sharpies up my pooper

Hire the hottest girl I can find and lick her feet for 10 minutes

This

checking my own dubs because now I know how I will die.

go ice skating on the lakes of hell

wont know what to do desu

aka what will i do in 5-10 years?

Figure out what God's will for my life is.

But I mean if were talking like the first things literally probably just cash some out so my parents mortgage will br covered for a little while.

Shit on your lambo.

wake up realizing it was just a dream like always

Go down to my local Mcdonald's for a Big Mac, some french fries, and an ice cold Coca-Cola.

Attached: 1550327570758.jpg (894x575, 245K)

Based

This, there needs to be a Big Mac thread when link hits $100 and we are all millionaires

>lambo is your favorite street in mumbai.

By that time I'll have been dead for 50 years. I willed my chainlink stack to my grandchildren and son. Hopefully they are living their best life.

Attached: Grandparents_Grandkids_socialmedia.jpg (1200x600, 90K)

its ok fren

Attached: fren.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

I guess wake up from whatever fantasy dream world I was in

are you me

This. Ill just make a face like pic related until it dumps again and i miss my chance of making it

Attached: 52C8F82F-0046-4E22-A740-9AC0E9835347.jpg (628x534, 58K)

Will unironically do this is link hits $20

Based

Fall on my knees and thank my Lord, Jesus Christ.

you put my exact feels into words beautifully desu,

Made me kek

Attached: 1550354787621.jpg (1278x1920, 1.16M)

probably the same as everyone else in this board..be dead.... Link will only moon when it becomes a collectors item in 100 years

this is like the ancient mew poke Mon card of link pepes. RARE HOLO

Amen.

Attached: 1550212866173.gif (473x473, 3.21M)

Quit my job and live worry free.

run for president

fund the alt right and trumps 2020 campaign if it moons in time

if it doesn’t moon and some wack job like Sanders or Harris gets in I’ll move to Panama and “open a corporation” and invest all my money into it

interpreter why?
there's soon apps able to translate everything heard, and anyone born after atleast 2000 in europe/probably asia = speaks english

Travel the world and "Find myself"

I'm not diminishing your choice not to live but think of the good you could do with that money to help others who are broken....I can feel the power you have in you just from the few words you posted

I am a wage slave and it looks like I'll have to continue wage slaving until link moons. I have been completely demoralized and now believe I will have to continue in my shitty job for another 2 years before link even breaks $10. The fud has defeated me

NAH WE MAKING IT FAMALAM

Attached: A345D635-C95A-4FF8-B0BB-1B8E5D701FC3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I honestly don’t support any an hero, but this has to be one of the most based things I have every read on this basket weaving forum.