COSS.io

This is huge

ccn.com/coss-exchange-undergoes-major-revamp

Attached: 6C25B758-5B08-4F2F-96E3-2BEC16676FC7.png (640x651, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/nash-exchange#panel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bought in at $1.40 and held to $3.00 and still HODL. I have wrote it off as a loss im not buying more.

>coss
what year is it ?

Attached: doomer 01.png (635x661, 227K)

Finally somebody links to CNN because that is the only news organization that I trust unlike faux news and how they only circlejerk how good drumpf is (which he not)

Based

Bump

Easy 100x coin, huge news coming. Do you still want to be poor user?

This shit is tidal locked at 6 cents. My only hope for this coin is if Bitcoin is sucked into a void from which light cannot escape. Then I sell.

Attached: 1519715694252.jpg (526x701, 90K)

but isn't the CEO a known scammer user?

AHHHGHHRRRGGHHH YES YOU ARE RIGHT AHHHHH GG SELL SELL SELL AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP SELL AHHHHHH MOMMY

These two posts are correct

do it now, you will lose less money.

>Price hasn't moved in months even despite 18x in exchange volume
>hur hur sell now you will lose less money
Literally all of my what.

Attached: 1522012099140.png (1440x1557, 738K)

i mean, if he wants to sell if BTC goes to the abyss... he could do it now it would be better. He obviously doesn't wan't to gain money otherwise he would buy more coss right now.

Easy 10x gain. Imagine not getting in

Attached: 1551343684762.png (449x401, 490K)

>What is DCA

100x expected over here user.

Nobody else is ever going to buy your shitcoin. Binance is moving to DEX. Nash is about to take over the exchange market. And you pathetic dumbfucks keep delivering a pitch from 2016. Coss is too late. None of their shit sounds cool now. You missed it. Please stop littering the catalog with this shittiest of shitcoins. This one is a loser. Cut your losses and move on.

>Nash goes live at the end of the month.
It will double between now and then. Buy some NEX and make back some of your losses from Coss. Nash will have fiat, margin trading and security listing. More than Coss ever dreamed of becoming.

Dollar cost average. Don't worry about price, put a little in each week and average it out. Works if you have a paycheck coming in.

I'd say go all in NEX for a month and double your money, then DCA into anything but Coss. But that's me.

He bought at 1.40. I am telling him to get cheap now. I know what DCA is KEK

What a fucking retard.

I'll try to read for context next time.

Coss is trading for the exact same price as Nex. You can get a 1:1 swap and double your money in the next 30 days. Time to dump the loser.

>Binance is moving to DEX
AHAHAHAHAHA yes, you mean, that "decentralized" exchange that has 11 nodes, all of which are controlled by Binance, and that only allows you to trade TOKENS REPRESENTING OTHER CRYPTOS ON THE BNB CHAIN ?

Yes, the DEX that will end all exchanges. That DEX. Scampeng Zhao's DEX.

>Nash is about to take over the exchange market.

Nash hasn't done shit so far. They're even less widely known than COSS. Their project is interesting and is worth taking a look at / buying some tokens, but it won't suddenly take over all markets from day 1.

>Dollar cost average
And on top of that, you can't distinguish actual questions from rhetorical ones. Wow.

no one will buy this shit coin man, you know that it is pure shit

The people holding coss should buy it.

>Coss is trading for the exact same price as Nex.
Also that's a blatant lie.

coingecko.com/en/coins/nash-exchange#panel

NEX is currently traded at 1.40$ a piece, making it a 40M mcap token.

Meanwhile COSS sits below 8M mcap.

Dex is the future. Major players are moving that direction. Nobody is moving in coss's direction. It's one of the dumbest things posted on /biz. You're saved only by TRTL posts.

If you can't see what Nash is putting together, if you don't see how a security license is going to distinguish Nash from Coss, then you're not looking.

Not it’s not.

>It's one of the dumbest things posted on /biz.
Says the guy who answers rhetorical questions.

Keep drinking CZ's kool aid, you miserable cardboard strainer.

>no one will buy this shit coin man, you know that it is pure shit
But they are. Goes up abt 3% every day, i.e. organic growth.

True

I will use the Nash referral link of the first reply for my registration.

Okiedoke. Dismiss the truth because I skimmed over a post and responded out of context. The coss tribalism blinds you. It's an obvious loser.

>Dismiss the truth
Yes, the truth. Obviously. Like that truth you said in that other post?

>Coss is trading for the exact same price as Nex

Nice truth you got there.

2 answer to the same message ? You are butthurt retard ? No one will use this piece of shit, you are just saying it is the future but you are saying it out of your ass, retard.

Ad hominems. No rational responses. Lose your fucking money.

How about you answer my message about nex's price ? Maybe you'll look a bit less like a pathological liar.

COSS $5 EOY. SCREENCAP THIS.

stfu fucking FUDer COSS 20$ by EOY

I am a very conservative investor and do not like to go beyond what I feel is 100% probable. I like the idea of $20 Coss but I don't think this will happen within this year, maybe 2020. Good luck fren

We'll see who has the patience to hold out until the next mindlessly idiotic bull run

Its gonna be like KCS in 2017

COSS already has 20% returns and they just hired a liquidity maker as a partner. Strap the fuck in

The futur is bright for those who HODL coss or accumulate.
30k coss required to make it, at least.

>tfw only 53k COSSlett.

Attached: 1519500938354.png (900x500, 518K)

y'all been shilling different exchanges on coss threads for over a year yet i've yet to see any exchange shilled cept coss and binance that are actually delivering something tangible. y'all should take a trip down to singapore as i did and see for yourself how much potential capital is waiting to flow into the crypto markets after their legal spaghetti gets sorted out. you think rune is busting his ass networking over there for brownie points?

And alot of it will flow through COSS, secure & compliant exchange that will most likely be first out the door of MAS with signed papers.

Yeah I remember a year ago, every single COSS thread was spam to buy coinmetro instead. Ridiculous.