This is not a drill, prepare accordingly!

nimiq.com/en/#onepager
agora.trade
imagewallet.io

Connect the dots and fuel the rocket.

Attached: EV8PZ5bx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-makes-fiat-currencies-blockchain-compatible-7503096a6252
weg-bank.de/partnerschaften.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I own millions of this shitcoin. Did anything happen?

Imagewallet look sick and actually normie usable. Nice find user.

send me 1 nim as a proof faggot
been mining since may last year, cant fuckin wait, over 2 mils already..

not gonna send you shit. We have about the same amount negro. Except I bought all at once and didn't bother mining it. Might double my position next month if prices don't go up.

The difference between us is that i've mined almost 1 milion via scamming VPS'es an the second one via mining with free electricity. bought like 500k at 17 sats.. wish i had waited a bit more after GPU miners releases, thought i will go up quickly so would the price..
good speed user

I bought mine OTC last spring (first month of mainnet i think) from some crimean miner who mined on free electricity. The russian fuck sold it to me for about the same price as it is now, maybe a bit higher. It's gonna be fun explaining the "source of founds" if this coin ever makes it.

sounds legit and sounds fun xD
i just fell weird vibes about this coin. germans living in costa ricka developing first brower backed blockchain. what can go wrong...
still up 0.5 BTC since 2018 bloodbath.

comfy af

Attached: mining.png (737x794, 30K)

Yes, I hope they don't do any more fuckups like the one with the stoner main developer that went on a twitter rant a month or two ago. Glad that shithead is off the team. Except for that thing, the team is doing their work really good and being transparent about everything they do. They just might be the 1% of projects that make it. If so, we're golden.

yep, had same felling about weedy guy, im also ex-stoner and i hate those fucks.
cheers

Wanna see it happen first before I think about buying. Shit lost me a lot of money last year.

well if i were the initial investor i would be fuckin upset.. hope u guys get back ur funds.

I eventually cut my losses in November just before the pothead leader tried to ruin everything. I like what the team was trying to do before all that though which is why I bought around the ledger news time, wouldn't mind grabbing another bag soon but I just want to see some results before jumping back in

Tick-tick anons.

> medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-makes-fiat-currencies-blockchain-compatible-7503096a6252

>normie usable

Usable for what user?

Payments, of course.
weg-bank.de/partnerschaften.html

Gem spotted.

Holy smoly..

900 nim holder here, spent $15 on mining on a vps... am i going to make it?

This is huge.

How much to make it ?

Attached: Nimiq_Partner.png (1169x948, 881K)

Still bagholding a million of these shitstains.
Lost all hope by now

Nimiq is certainly one of those projects you want to keep an eye on, might become quite a winner.

top 50 by late 2020 is my estimate

Thanks, doubled down my bag

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT
THE SIGNS ARE CONVERGING
I REPEAT
THE SIGNS ARE CONVERGING

Attached: FUCK.jpg (1148x689, 47K)

if uve bouth it at ICO price.. 0,008-0,01$. i would kill my self lol. luckely, ive mined it almost for free lol. and im even putting another 2060 into the rig lulz

1 nim = 1 euro

Yo where this from my nigga