I'm looking for a rich guy

Hello guys it's me
I'm looking for a rich businessman who wants to provide everything for me, so that I can leech off from you and live a good life.
Nobody under 10 million net worth allowed in this thread.
Tell me why I should pick you
And go

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I have 10 bsv. It will be worth 10MM in 2025. Where do I apply?

Go see a therapist. Pretending to be stupid on the internet is itself a character flaw.

This is Jow Forums retard, this is where people alot smarter than you come to forget they have to share a planet with people like >You

If I had over 10 mil net worth why would I provide for a twink tranny?

Hahaha
You will never experience my love
Get rekt

I hold 25k chainlink

> "investing" in a female because of attraction just before sex robots
> never going to make it
Forge a partnership if you want to be carried.

trap*

your love is not tangible bitch

You can move in with me to the carribean and I'll give you a 100k allowance per month. You're free to do whatever you like but I want atleast 3 days of your attention.

off yourself

absolute cuckold
you're never going to make it

Damn thats 25 million $

Attached: 6DB673EB-EFC8-45AC-82E5-40661AA80DB0.jpg (750x748, 247K)

>get rich
>start impregnating random women
>give them alimony up straight ahead, on paper so that she will be able to do long-term planning. Essential for raising a child.
>visit the children from time to time
Isn't this the endgoal?

your children will be suicidal trannies without a present father figure

>visit the children from time to time
Meant that in a legitimate, fatherly manner.

he's not going to know how to approach women if you and his mother don't set an example
can't you just impregnate 1 random woman multiple times?

Sounds good user!

I have 1500 Ark
Bend the knee

>people are replying to this not even bait tier thread

i have 50,000 chx.. that will be worth £10,000,000 in 2-5 years

Fuck off poorfag

it's not female

it's what happens when bitcoin moves sideways
just keep saging

who are you again?

>"girl" in pic is not asian

Attached: 1546820242193.gif (346x194, 1.84M)

I'm looking for a thot to become my cum dump. I can provide a basement, enough meal to keep you well fed with enough fibers keep your intestines clean and ready to be fucked at all times.

If you are a nympho contact me.

I'll give you 10 bucks to eat my shit, literally. 11 if you are a larper

Not something fatherly encouragement can't fix.

Attached: cifK5LqaFMHlOiURlmzdH8DLLp6oynQlUCrnDzI1q64.jpg (480x360, 30K)

1 random woman won't give me 20 children user

This. Cept it's a meat locker.

What do you prefer OP? A cellar or meat locker?

You might be the plainest looking person I've ever seen. I wouldn't even buy you dinner.

> Thinks this will work
> They definitely won't quickly spend it and take you to court
Disregard females, acquire currency

Do I have to be hot

The arrangement is done via lawful means up front. No court problems

Is there anything sadder than a virgin guy pretending to be a woman to troll other virgin guys?

Either A. You don't live in America, or B. You know absolutely nothing about the system in which you speak. You're probably gonna get a prenup before you get married to protect yourself too, huh? Too bad they almost never work in court and are quickly thrown out. I assure you, family court would laugh at you while setting up your child support payments.

Why marriage? lel

That doesn't change the fact that family court is going to look at your dumbass and set you up with 18 years of payments, regardless of you crying 'But we had a deal!!'

Virgins are envy of what it's like being a girl with thousands of sex offers, so they play it to feel loved

This. It's shocking how many people still want to buy the top when sophisticated sex robots are just around the corner. Female SMV is about to tank for the foreseeable future.

Hello guys I'm here to pick up a man you've gotta have more hen 100 mill if you want me.
I've won top aspiring model 5 years in a row

Attached: IMG_2511.png (596x806, 552K)

I really, really hope you find someone that fits the criteria in these threads - someone who inevitably turns out to be a psycho and locks you in one of his dungeons for his pleasure until he grows bored of your degenerate ass and expertly covers up your disposal.
Just think about it... hnnngh...