Feels good to own the next x100

Feels good to own the next x100

Attached: iexec.jpg (678x459, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2019/02/22/can-a-blockchain-controlled-robot-change-the-future
ethereumworldnews.com/facebook-quietly-acquires-its-first-blockchain-startup-chainspace/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much do u own?

More like 130x

I’d be happy with a x10

So when is this shit gonna moon

News in 5 days. V3 dev edition live. They'll probably present the new UI interface. They'll also explain all the stuff they did at MWC2019

The more you post this, the less we believe you Pajeet.

49k~

The more I post, the more screenshots I'll have of losers like you crying in a few years.

3k stack holder reporting in senpai

I have 3355, how much money will I have at the end of the year?

36k RLC holder reporting in

Just bought a small stack. This is the first shitcoin I've put money into other than link for the last year. I hope you faggots aren't lying to me.

software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2019/02/22/can-a-blockchain-controlled-robot-change-the-future

Do you think Intel has time and money to lose by jointly developing a project with a company like iexec?
If they do that, it's because they know there's money to be made.

GJ buying a small stack.

i'll buy 2k and not sell until $50
how long i'll have to wait?

The R in RLC stands for retarded

Bought 8000 at $2 during the intel hype.

Kill me

Every buy under 5$ is made it tier

RLC is shit

Attached: 1549120813484.png (500x500, 121K)

Great fud Ranjesh

The T in your id standa for Trap fetishist

Intel ABSOLUTELY has time and money to dump on shit like this, with no concern as to whether it will fail. At worst, it's investor bait. Have you never worked in a big company before?

If you don't believe me, read between the lines on this Facebook crypto acquisition press release (not iExec-related):
ethereumworldnews.com/facebook-quietly-acquires-its-first-blockchain-startup-chainspace/
>Like many other companies, Facebook is exploring ways to leverage the power of blockchain technology. This new small team is exploring many different applications. We don’t have anything further to share.
Let me translate that for you:
>We're a tech company in a tech economy, we have a fuckton of runway capital to dump into R&D. Even if we can't figure out what to do with this, we can tell stockholders at our next meeting 'we're even starting to develop software on the blockchain!'" Worst case we shut the project down and treat the team as acquihires, thereby saving a little money on our quarterly recruiting budget.
I'm not saying the Intel partnership isn't bullish, because let's be honest, we're all basically just speculating here. I mean fuck, are you personally going to write anything decentralized cloud computing apps on top of this thing? I'm personally gambling that Intel partnership + low market cap = room for growth, hopefully some fat gains. But it's a gamble, and the mere fact that Intel is blogging about >muh IOT blockchain does not imply they think the technology will actually go anywhere.

sorry, that was supposed to be in reply to

Gilles said iExec is not for sale. They're not selling to Intel. Intel can only do good things for the project. If they decide to abandon it (which thay have no reason to), team will work and deliver as usual.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Just saying Intel partnership does not = holy fuck Intel is betting the farm on my meme tokens. It means they're throwing some resources at it and hoping their stockholders perk their ears up, plus betting a little on the coin taking off (like the rest of us).