Post your best Skycoin FUD!

Calling all NoSkycoiners, Sky Fudders, Holocucks and Subhumans!

www.SkyFUD.com is almost complete, but to make sure we haven't missed anything, we need you to post your absolute best Skycoin FUD.

These are the FUD topics that have already been debunked on SkyFUD, so there's no point repeating any of these (I'd just post the appropriate pasta from SkyFUD in response).

- Exit scam
- Centralized, no consensus
- Toxic community
- Binance will de-list Skycoin
- Skyminer costs 1 BTC
- Mining pre-mined coins
- Fake kidnapping
- Insider trading
- No working product
- Team is anonymous
- John McAfee was paid

Is there any other FUD we need to cover?

I'm talking about proper, well-argued FUD here, not name calling, abuse or whining like "Skyfags are schizophrenic" or "Synth has autism" or "Sudo banned me" or "John McAfee takes coke".

I mean, those are all entertaining and good fun to troll with, but they're not actually effective as FUD.

So this is your last opportunity Skycoin haters. It's time to bring out your best Skycoin FUD. Go!

Attached: SkyFUD.jpg (1494x1684, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/skycoin/comments/9ctmve/dyor_as_noob_in_skycoin/
theverge.com/2018/4/2/17189880/john-mcafee-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-twitter-ico
cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-charges-105000-per-tweet-for-promoting-cryptocurrency-projects
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/peers.txt
fudbingo.com/
skyfud.com/anonymous.html
skyfud.com/kidnap.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>imagine being so insecure about your shitcoin that you need to combat fud rather than actively work to create and spread it like linkies do.

Attached: 1A157049-80DA-42CE-B12D-A341CA90D213.jpg (496x553, 54K)

>imagine being so insecure about your shitcoin that you need to combat fud rather than actively work to create and spread it like linkies do.

Debunking FUD and promoting the platform are not mutually exclusive. Plenty of time for both.

Next.

Attached: Skycoin-Large-Grid-Black-LoRes.jpg (1280x895, 410K)

>totally missing the point of what i said.

Linkies are so confident in chainlink that they actively work to create and spread fud so they can keep accumulating.

You are so insecure about your bags that you’ve gone so far as to build an entire website solely dedicated to trying to convince other people (and yourself) that sky isn’t a shitcoin.

Can you see the difference now?

You seem to be obsessed with the price of your token?

Whereas we are more interested in building a truly decentralized Internet, game/app development solution, and ICO platform.

We don't want to accumulate all the Skycoin ourselves. There's plenty to go around.

Skycoin matters. Unlike most of the tokens and forks shilled on biz, Skycoin has a greater vision.

With Skycoin, technology and adoption come first. Price is not our main concern. We're building something important here.

That's why Skycoin has continued to design, manufacture and deploy more hardware, software and services throughout this bear market, while other projects have imploded and stopped developing altogether.

But if you're simply here to follow the latest pump and dump, then by all means keep on trading your tokens and forks.

Attached: Skywire-Meshnet.jpg (3184x1786, 1009K)

Bullshit, stinky linkies are the biggest fucking shills on biz, every second thread is a deluded linkie trying to pump his heavy heavy bags

‘Linkies fud their own coin’ is a meme. Most LINK fudding comes from people like me who realise Chainlink is a steaming pile of shit. It’s not even fud, it’s just pointing out the truth that oracles are literally not needed yet, and by the time they’re needed there will be much better tech than autistic sergey could ever hash together.

On the other hand, most Skycoin fudding does unironically come from anons trying to accumulate. I can only assume OP has already accumulated his target. But I haven’t so I’d prefer if he deleted this thread.

Wow chainlink BTFO

>reddit spacing
huh, really makes you think

As a man this thread disgusts me with it's womanly neediness. As a HoloChad it amuses me to see worms try to cease being creatures of the dirt.

reddit.com/r/skycoin/comments/9ctmve/dyor_as_noob_in_skycoin/

> - John McAfee was paid

This is not FUD, just objective truth.
In fact this has repeatedly been proven to be true. John sells his soul in exchange for Bitcoins, no matter the project.

This alone is reason enough to fuck off with this coin.

Also the fake kidnapping was cringe beyond reason.

seething

You don’t know what Reddit spacing means.

Reddit spacing is when there are two line breaks between each paragraph because on Reddit you need to press return twice to get one line break.

One line break on Jow Forums posts is just so it’s easier to read.

The result of autistic oracle worshippers is generally annoyance. That's why you guys can't break in to the top 10.

What position is Skycoin again?

Oh, don't worry. We'll actually hit the top ten with ease.

You guys are wasting your energy in a bear market.

Hahahahahahaha
And you really believe in the “Linkies fud their own coin to accumulate“ meme??

Attached: 4D510B77-3135-4CB9-B88E-F03506309F43.jpg (621x828, 61K)

Evidently you’re not part of the discord.

Really though. What position is it?

fake kidnapping was to reset the price for this bull run. Literally stay poor you mongrel

You know what?
I’m convinced. I’m gonna buy a humble stack right now

‘Reddit spacing’ is a meme to identify newfags like you.

Please post proof. Simply telling a lie isn’t proper fud, you need to invent some proof to back it up, otherwise all OP has to say is “no he wasn’t”.

That’s not how it works user

how much sky to make it

john macafee actually asks money for his tweets
theverge.com/2018/4/2/17189880/john-mcafee-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-twitter-ico

cointelegraph.com/news/john-mcafee-charges-105000-per-tweet-for-promoting-cryptocurrency-projects

Good morning frens!

After a refreshing seven hours sleep, I was expecting to find this thread either archived or filled with new and exciting Skycoin FUD.

Instead, the thread is still alive but there's no new FUD... what gives?

I gave you hours to invent more damaging stories about Skycoin, but all I get is "much reddit spacing".

Is that why Skycoin pumped 30% overnight... because all the FUD has finally been cleared up?

Or did it pump because the Substratum private FUD group was exposed?

Or because it's March now (at least in kangaroo land) meaning Skywire main net this month?

Remember, if you want to be part of something big, and to join the blockchain revolution that is Skycoin, there's still plenty of time to get on board.

Welcome to Skyfleet!

Attached: Sky-Stadium.jpg (1686x1604, 333K)

DataDash recommends Substratum faggot

Attached: substratumdash.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Who is data dash, and if he recommends Substratum faggot is that a good thing or a bad thing? Not getting your point here...

Attached: Skycoin-Snow.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

The absence of any effective fud against Skycoin now is interesting. I’m thinking of buying a bag, but is this pump likely to retrace first?

Dumping

>projecting this hard
jesus christ you're pathetic

Attached: 33326930_1888129164614650_447535824171433984_n.jpg (954x960, 114K)

>jesus christ you're pathetic

Is this supposed to be fud? I'm not sure. Can you elaborate please.

Attached: Skyminer-Pier.jpg (1200x900, 194K)

yes. it is pathetic that you have a list of flaws of your shitcoin saved to your computer, and simply posting it and calling it FUD does nothing to disprove any of it

Attached: 0-P_ZyEgsCu0s2kpHA.jpg (640x401, 62K)

>no fud"
>entire network can be brought down with a simple ddos

Can you give me an example of some of these flaws?

I'd like to add them to SkyFUD.com if they're not already debunked there.

Thanks!

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid-2-Black.jpg (2396x1800, 923K)

>entire network can be brought down with a simple ddos

Skywire can't be DDOS'ed - there are almost 10,000 nodes deployed already, and Skywire has no dependency on the blockchain. Skycoin is simply used as an incentive to run nodes, and Skywire will still work fine without the Skycoin blockchain.

If you mean the Skycoin blockchain itself can be DDOS'ed, I suppose that's technically possible with an attack on the masternode (until Obelisk is released later this year), but the effect would simply be that transactions won't complete until the DDOS ends. Most DDOS attacks don't last long due to the expense of launching them, so this isn't really an issue. I can't see anyone going to all that effort just to delay Skycoin transactions for an hour or two.

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid.jpg (2372x1766, 986K)

Skycoin fudders completely btfo

OK, so the conclusion is that there's no longer any Skycoin FUD that hasn't already been debunked. My job here is done.

Attached: [email protected] (3200x3200, 997K)

>synth

>If you mean the Skycoin blockchain itself can be DDOS'ed, I suppose that's technically possible with an attack on the masternode
Technically, and practically. Very easy. Lucky for you no one with even half a brain would ever look twice at skyshit, so you're safe with your shit unsafe tech inside your forcefield of brainletness.

>no one with even half a brain would ever look twice at skyshit, so you're safe with your shit unsafe tech inside your forcefield of brainletness

This is just mindless abuse and name-calling. It doesn't quality as FUD. Do you have any actual FUD?

Attached: Skycoin-Ecosystem.jpg (3184x2374, 1.92M)

>Do you have any actual FUD?
The fact that the average script kiddie could shut down the entire network isn't enough fud for you? lol

>The fact that the average script kiddie could shut down the entire network isn't enough fud for you?

If a 'script kiddie' could shut down the network then you'd have done it by now.

Launching a successful DDOS take a lot more effort and resources than that, and the only effect would be to slow down Skycoin transactions for a while.

Not worth the cost/effort, and it wouldn't impact Skywire anyway.

To be honest, I'm disappointed that this is the best "fud" any of you can manage to come up with. I was hoping for more of a challenge.

Do you really have nothing else?

Attached: Skywallet-Keyring.png (1178x1093, 1.03M)

>If a 'script kiddie' could shut down the network then you'd have done it by now.
Nope. Crypto projects have CRAZY vulnerabilities all the time. Public ones even. And almost no one ever bothers to BTFO them properly. Maybe it's more profitable to siphon drops from little leaks than to open the dam and crash the whole thing? Who knows.

You haven’t debunked any of the stuff you first listed though. You just claimed you have.

OK, assuming your skills are as good or better than a 'script kiddie', you should be able to go right ahead and shut down the Skycoin network now to demonstrate this vulnerability. Off you go then...

> inb4 "can't be bothered" ... "too busy right now"

Attached: Two-Skywallets.jpg (750x1000, 96K)

Give me an example of one of the claims that you think hasn't been sufficiently debunked at SkyFUD.com

Attached: SKY-Wallet-Thumb.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Isnt there currently only 1 discovery server which all nodes connect to?

Claiming that ‘obelisk totally exists cos synth says it does and it’s coming soon!’ is not a debunking of the very clear fact that there is no consensus.

The fact that this ‘community’ insists on shitting up this board with their shameless lies and shilling is proof enough it’s toxic.

Obviously mcafee was paid. You are actually delusional if you think that the man would get a Skycoin tattoo for free.

The skyminer may have had a rebate in sky but the value of sky was fixed when it was near all time high. By pure coincidence by the time the rebates were actually paid out skys value had plummeted meaning that the poor skyminer buyers got completely rekt and their rebate wasn’t worth shit.

No, there's a list of bootstrap peers here, about 50 of them: github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/peers.txt

Bootstrap peers are the nodes whose IP addresses are hard-coded in the Skycoin source code. These are the first ones contacted by all peers looking to discover other peers for the peer to peer exchange taking place via port 6000.

Attached: Indiana-Skycoin-GIF.gif (480x252, 623K)

>you should be able to go right ahead and shut down the Skycoin network now to demonstrate this vulnerability. Off you go then...
Why would I do that?

Those are for Skycoin not Skywire right? I think what the other user was refering to is in reference to skywire.

> Claiming that ‘obelisk totally exists cos synth says it does and it’s coming soon!’ is not a debunking of the very clear fact that there is no consensus.

You're getting confused between consensus and block writing. Block writing is not decentralized yet because only the masternode writes blocks. But that doesn't mean there is no consensus. There is distributed consensus because the immutable ledger is replicated across thousands of nodes, creating a consensus as to the state of the blockchain. That's literally what consensus is - an agreement on the state of the blockchain.

> Obviously mcafee was paid.

Post proof. Both McAfee and Skycoin said he wasn't paid. Why lie? McAfee has been quite open about it in the past when he got paid to promote coins.

> You are actually delusional if you think that the man would get a Skycoin tattoo for free.

You're delusional to think McAfee needs money so badly that he'd get a tattoo for cash.

> The skyminer may have had a rebate in sky but the value of sky was fixed when it was near all time high.

Incorrect. Those who purchased the first batch of Skyminers actually saw the value of their Skycoin increase. They could have sold at the peak for a profit. Those who purchased the second batch did get rekt though, but that's just the bear market, not Skycoin's fault. If they'd put the money into any other coin they'd still have been rekt.

Anyway, this is better. Good to see some actual attempts at FUD starting to flow through. We'll update SkyFUD.com as necessary to cover any new points.

Attached: Synth-McAfee-Skyminer.png (674x899, 463K)

>Why would I do that?

To demonstrate this vulnerability that you claim any 'script kiddie' could easily exploit.

The other user? Did you forget to change your IP address that time?

Starting to think all the Skyfudders in here are just one person...

How would that benefit me?

the absolute state of SKYfudders in this thread. Honestly sad. Imagine not having at least 10k SKY

Attached: 1971E37F-00A2-4F5E-A235-C0D34C8BF922.jpg (990x1198, 143K)

I'm just genuinely curious what he's trying to say. None of my posts have been negative about the project. And even if what I assume he's talking about is correct thats only for testnet/bootstrap phase as the network will gradually become more federated

It's clear that there's only one s*y shill shitting up biz you projecting tard. Fuck off with your thrash-heap of a project. Utter failure.

> Divert! Distract! Look over there!

That's fine, I know you can't do it.

As I said, it takes a lot of time, money and effort to launch a successful DDOS attack.

Nobody is going to attempt that just to slow down Skycoin transactions for a while.

You might as well say "don't put money in the bank in case your bank gets DDOS'ed".

DDOS attacks can be mildly annoying if successful, but they're kinda pointless really.

Attached: Skywire-Global-Nodes.jpg (3130x748, 322K)

Yup. Imagine having an autistic freak out about fake problems instead of loading up at a dollar and enjoying the ride

I'm sorry to have triggered you so badly user.

Yes, it's mostly just me shilling in this thread, I haven't switched IDs since the thread started, but there were some others who have posted a few times.

Chill dude, it's just a crypto project - no need to get uptight.

Attached: Skycoin-Top-6-GitHub.jpg (1770x1804, 391K)

There is no consensus. The ledger being distributed from a single masternode is not good enough. It is is still hierarchical and not decentralised. It still depends on a single point of failure. If more ‘gangsters’ broke into skys offices and ‘kidnapped’ synth again they would have access to the ledger.

Mcafee isn’t worth very much money these days. Couple million at most. He’s also a massive drug addict. Obviously he’s desperate for money. Post where he claimed not to have been paid. Even if he claimed this it’s likely he’s lying.

It wasn’t ‘just the bear market’ sky crashed when bitcoin was relatively stable. It crashed because of either the incompetence of synth managing to associate with people who would end up kidnapping him or more likely because sky and friends were dumping large amounts of sky on the exchanges.

Thats the thing you shills don’t seem to get about the sky kidnapping. Even if that story is true it still demonstrates how incompetent synth is and hence not worthy of investment.

>As I said, it takes a lot of time, money and effort
No, it takes some. A little. But it would benefit me in literally no way. Which is why no one has done it.
Or maybe they have? Your community is absolutely braindead, they probably wouldn't even notice if the total supply changed every day lol.

>No.4 Lisk

Attached: laugh kim.jpg (400x400, 70K)

Lol this list is just proof that number of GitHub commits means absolutely nothing about how good the project is.
>Tron

>Your community is absolutely braindead

This is just mindless abuse. Not sure what it's supposed to achieve. It's like standing in the playground and calling your opponent a "big poo poo head".

(pic related: they're solar panels by Skycoin partner Solar Bankers, who launched their ICO on Skycoin Fiber)

Attached: SolarBankersPanels.jpg (2434x1202, 866K)

>Not sure what it's supposed to achieve.
It's fun

Despite its flaws, Tron is a top-10 ranked project on CMC. For Skycoin GitHub activity to be up there with the high ranked projects shows that Skycoin developers and punching above their weight for such a low market cap project.

Attached: SKywire-Antenna.jpg (1126x750, 107K)

>lisk
>high ranked projects

Why would a solar panel company need a crypto token? Why do I get the feeling that this is ambrosus tier scam tech and if I bothered to search on alibaba I could find these panels for a few bucks each?

Lisk is a top-40 project.

Nobody 'needs' a crypto token, but lots of companies want one, so Skycoin fulfills that demand by enabling them to create a coin or token on Fiber.

Attached: Skycoin_Team.jpg (1856x1752, 684K)

Lisk is possibly the biggest dumpster fire in crypto. Arkies admit ark is a scam and even they laugh about how much of a scam Lisk is. Lisk is literally skycoin-tier garbage. And it's still way ahead of skycoin on that list you posted lmao

Isn’t this just more of the ‘mindless abuse’ that OP was talking about?

Anyway, Skycoin has just signed its first Skywire infrastructure contract, and the value of that contract alone is ten times the current market cap. Might be a reason for the recent pump.

SKYFLEET YEET YEET
Making progress ahead of schedule and under budget. This is the Highlander of crypto coins

Ctrl+f "mindless abuse"
your script needs updating

>Skycoin has just signed its first Skywire infrastructure contract, and the value of that contract alone is ten times the current market cap. Might be a reason for the recent pump.

Looks like the pump has kicked off again.

Imagine unironically not holding at least 1000 SKY as suicide insurance.

Attached: SkycoinPartyGirls.gif (328x250, 854K)

I bought 500 as soon as I saw it pumping thankfully was able to get in at 300 sats

>when your cult has an official handbook for its members that tells them how to respond to criticism
>when you think this is perfectly reasonable
Oh my fuck

Attached: 1550955874425.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Only the best projects get fudded heavily.

Useless, non-threatening projects don't get any fud... what would be the point of fudding something that's going nowhere anyway.

After Skycoin, the second most threatening crypto project is XRP, which also has an anti-fud handbook... fudbingo.com/

Attached: SkycoinMcAfeeDebate.jpg (1200x1200, 210K)

but i like both skycoin and holo

you can only choose one

"no"

Actual proof from Synth that he worked on bitcoin like he has claimed in so many interviews.

>Only the best projects get fudded heavily.
FUD is proactive, in sky, all criticism is a reaction to something utterly dumb or malicious a skyshill is saying.
Nobody cares about sky besides the eternal bagholders.

>only the best projects fake a kidnapping and provide no further court documents year + on

It's already there - second link on this page... skyfud.com/anonymous.html

Attached: Skycoin-Synth.jpg (926x1280, 87K)

>in sky, all criticism is a reaction to something utterly dumb or malicious a skyshill is saying

Can you give a few examples?

Fake kidnapping fud is covered here... skyfud.com/kidnap.html

Not sure what the rules are in China, but it's probably not appropriate to share court documents while a trial is ongoing.

Attached: Skycoin-CX.png (624x469, 379K)

Skyfleet YEET YEET

Every single sky thread on biz, including this blatant shill piece

>everything I don’t like is a shill thread
Pathetic. If you don’t like sky then find another thread (unless you are a shill)

No, trials for violent crimes also take 4 months to prosecute on average. It's legal to share court dates and who is involved too.

14 people being involved in a violent crime is massive for China.

Wow you’re a fucking idiot. There are 1.4 billion people in China. You know nothing

>- Fake kidnapping
Huh

That's not really a specific example though. You just seem to be venting here, which is fine - we all need to get stuff off our chests sometimes, but there's really nothing of substance in your post for me to address.

Attached: McAfee-2020-Vote.jpg (2650x2372, 716K)

>14 people being involved in a violent crime is massive for China.

Yeah, no. Not really. It's not like anyone was maimed. Synth had a broken rib. I really doubt this is considered a 'massive crime' in China.

Attached: Vote-McAfee-2020-Blue.jpg (3190x2388, 750K)