Any guesses?

Any guesses?

Attached: C6FA4F94-0AAF-41F3-B8BA-1ADA205625D3.jpg (1086x505, 175K)

sex

link mainnet

market buy 100 000 bitcoins

meme review

>OMG I love Elon he's like an IRL Tony Stark!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Did I mention I made 10X my money on call options yesterday? I’m hoping for 100x by Friday. That would be crypto numbers for you degenerates.

Elon coin ICO.

Would unironically go all in

Announcing Tesla gasoline powered cars.

free electrocution via tesla batteries, saving the world from climate change

Maybe he will help me pay off my Model 3. Good luck getting any Tesla driver to ever drive anything but a Tesla. Other car companies have an uphill battle.

Attached: D9E94AB1-084E-4CA6-AB56-EC0EAEC5EF79.jpg (640x854, 47K)

I think he is stepped down at Tesla to focus on SpaceX.
Only 15% of cars sold in the US each year are above 50k. Every 5k increment after 50k drops the addressable market by 1/3. Everyone want a Lamborghini too but affordability is the determinant

Next thursday. QNT all in. Thanks Elon.

wait until the battery prices surge then you will wish your old car back.

Elon is /ourguy/

Attached: Based Elon.png (483x798, 339K)

can you go in detail?

holy shit this makes me want to smash all the windows. what kind of starbucks boomer would possibly do this shit. just leave your dog home you dumb cunt. hopefully niggers will see that flatscreen and try to rob it

Unless it's making anime catgirls real I'm not taking this Vive off for anything Dad

I already have a battery in my car so why would I care? And 2, battery prices will only go down further. 3, you’re a moron.

t. peasant who can’t afford a Tesla.
Cope harder.

Nice I need to do the white center console wrap on my performance. Which kit is that? Abstract ocean? Kenriko?

he's gonna crash another rocket

Ethereum Hardfork

Musk unveils neuro-coin and crashes the market with no survivors

Kek

He cute

not unlikely, the Starship test vehicle has been repaired and is expected to make its first flight soon

Neural Net

Guess it was the roll-out of the crew dragon capsule.

My General Tso’s chicken will be ready

Unironically this

Meme *V2 clap* Review