Uhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhh

Attached: linkkkk.png (594x506, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/docusign-founder-to-leave-board-amid-shake-up-2018-07-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#DucksInARow seriously?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY AS MANY AS I WANTED TO!!!!!!! THIS WILL GO OVER $1 BEFORE I CAN BUY ALL I WANT!! DELETE THIS!

HOLY SHIT

Nobody joins a scam

If there’s still anybody who knows about link but haven’t bought they are simply dumb.

We entered the "chainlink" timeline somewhere around 2011 and nobody was the wiser. Now today we stand at the moment where real world validation of Chainlink's reputation is confirmed as golden. We are all going to make it frens. Welcome to the 4th industrial revolution! #DucksInARow

This shit coin has worse gains than boomer stocks lmao

Atoldaso.....

T. SumPants

Ps gheyming is ghey

let's fucking GO I AM SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need to charge the sigil in celebration

Why would this pump Link more than the 5% it's seen now? Their collaboration and friendlyness with Tom Ponzi is well known already

Our credibility just went up so much. This will be very appealing to big business. DocuSign is the fucking standard

He doesn't have anything to do with DocuSign brainlet.

Uhh literally who?

He co-founded it and is still a board member.

Are you braindead?

SERGEY IS A BOOMER

WERE GONNA MAKE IT FRENS

DocuSign’s journey from a small startup in an undefined market to an industry standard in global business represents a model path for Chainlink. As Sergey alluded to at the Fireside Chat, “The reason I have always found Tom very insightful is that he’s been able to get an industry like e-signature off the ground and see it through to a successful, widely adopted, widely used technology product. That wasn’t obvious back when he began building the first useful solutions.”

>it’s real

Attached: E811D94C-DD2B-404E-8A89-E65ADD461285.jpg (998x628, 54K)

I had a dream last night that Sergey was homeless. Bad omen.

literally who?

He's no longer a board director, brainlet. Do 2 seconds of research before you sperg out some blatant bullshit
marketwatch.com/story/docusign-founder-to-leave-board-amid-shake-up-2018-07-11

its the guy that invented the internet

what mushhead faggot

So he and the then-CEO left a few months ago of their own accord.
He still fucking co-founded it, so saying he has nothing to do with Docusign is just blatant horseshit.

Attached: 1525289279382.jpg (380x349, 62K)

this he literally got fired. now hes just some old boomer with no credibility.

sorry linkies!

Just because he cofounded it doesn't mean he plays any active role in DocuSign. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Him leaving on his own accord means he was told to step away by the board.

>Him leaving on his own accord means he was told to step away by the board.
pffffhahahah

Getting desperate, fuddie?

XRP nigger cope lmao salty fags are mad their 40 billion supply kike scam coin is worth less than LINK and is never going to replace swift.

Attached: 1546572153455.jpg (2213x1440, 258K)

HOLY SHIT THAT CHAINLINK "LARPER" FROM YESTERDAY WAS RIGHT

APOLOGIZE Jow Forums

Why is this thread being slid?

link it pls

Wow, surely this will pump this shitcoin over $1 at least
>checks price
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA inhales HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yes, successful IPO on nasdaq last year. Cashed out at least 1 million share that he still owns at $38/share. Yes he got fired. Yes what is astro tier larp.

The FUD, the obvious accumulation earlier this week and subsequent price supression, the *1 post by this ID* thread slide brigade.

I'm not selling, fuckin heeb fucks.

every early adopter is laughing at the desperation of late adopters still clinging to link praying to get rich

>late adopters
The smart contract bubble hasn't even begun.

uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Tom Gonser is NOT on the Executive Team, nor on the Board of Directors, nor on the Advisory Board of Docusign

Officialy in the clownverse timeline

that must be soo insulting for gosner
imagine standing there while so fat fucks telling everyone "i only find this guy insightful inasmuch as hes useful to me" i expect him to subconsciously lead chainlink to failure bc of this

THIS, HE LITERALLY QUIT DOCUSIGN, HE HAS NO CLOUT OR PULL ON DOCUSIGN OR ANYTHING IN THE INDUSTRY FOR THAT MATTER< GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS LINKTARDS