Frens, I think I have a hidden gem for you

I've seen only couple threads about it in last six months. This is an upcoming low cap token which will eventually moon and it is not a scam.

Sounds good, right?

Why this is a hidden gem? I could just drop the name and say DYOR like people usually here but because you have given me so much, I want to give something back.

Somewhere during March, which starts tomorrow if you haven't noticed, new exchange Blockchain.io will list their BCIO token (ERC20), with at least BCIO/BTC pair, and distributes it to ICO investors.

The distribution and opening the exchange is a couple months late, which is the reason some of the ICO investors are frustrated and going to sell tokens right after distribution, probably even with less than ICO price (0,82$).

The exact date has not been released yet, but what you can do in advance is to create an account to blockchain.io and transfer some BTC into it to be ready when BCIO is available.

I'm sure cheap BCIO tokens will go really fast and here are the 8 reasons why;

1. The exchange just launched in January and marketing efforts and adding new trading pairs are soon starting, really flying under the radar at the moment. Imagine buying BNB early.

2. Their aim is to be no. 1 exchange in Europe in 2020 (FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS!), backing that goal there are quite a lot of plans regarding security and regulations;

"Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws."
"The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen."
"Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves. Fair-exchange protocols to eliminate the counter-party risk."
"Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews)."

This will not be your 100k mc shitcoin exchange, more like Binance of Europe.

Attached: BCIO.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.io/
blockchain.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BCIO_Whitepaper.pdf
warosu.org/biz/thread/S10701206
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3. A lot of great things in roadmap, DEX option coming, P2P lending, ICO service etc.; "An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on Blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO."

4. Company behind the exchange is Paymium, the oldest BTC exchange in Europe. The whole team and advicor list is full of connected boomers with amazing finance and tech background (French government, Goldman & Sachs, HSBC etc.).

5. Of 100 million tokens, they already burned about 52,5 million. Rest of the tokens are mostly locked and released in steps during next few years. For example the team will get theirs after two years.

6. In ICO, mostly because of bad timing, they sold just 2,5 million tokens of 55 million available (that's why so much was burned), so circulation supply will be only a couple million in the beginning, market cap can be under 2-3 million when ICO tokens are distributed and if the price is lower or about the same as in ICO.

7. Token has multiple functionalities; holders get discounted trading, EARLY ACCESS to ICO's, airdrops of coins or tokens when new ones are listed, participation rights to surveys and polls, to contribute to Blockchain.io's roadmap (new token listings, technological and functional features, buyback programs, etc…), BCIO tokens can also be used to pay other services such as token listing, ICO investing or lending

And for last, the BIG and BEST ONE

8. MARGIN TRADING planned for Q4 2019 - Q1 2020: Short & long margin trading, traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.

Attached: bciop.jpg (760x440, 17K)

If this will not gain momentum until end of year, margin trading option will definitely bring it.
Imagine regulated Bitmex for European boomers in next bull run, volumes will go through the roof and big discounts in fees and other benefits will make people hoard the token (it is much like BNB).

If you can get this under a dollar - or maybe two - per token, it will be worth the hold.

So is this shilling? Yes, but if strong hands get to this early, it will benefit both of us in a long run.

Am I going to unload my ICO bags to you? No, I'm 100% sure this will be a success, it just might take a few months. Not selling anything until at least 10-20x. Which is possible sooner than you think because ridiculously low circulation supply.

Am I going to buy more? Not sure, my ICO investment is enough but if price goes under ICO or stays about there, as I predict it will, I might buy some more.

Check their site and blog for more info and see that I'm not lying to you. I really think this is a rare chance to get in something big.

blockchain.io/

blockchain.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BCIO_Whitepaper.pdf

Special thanks to this user who shilled this in last August..

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10701206

Attached: BCIO_roadmap.jpg (779x582, 53K)

Hey, anons. Let me share with you the next big thing that will make us all rich. This coin will do everything and solve all the problems. Its worth nothing now but after all the things they promise happen, it will be worth a lot more so buy now.

yeah i bought some in the ico, only 2 eth worth so its a moonshot, but would would be nice to 10x

>lol this

Good call, this was much better than I expected because circulation supply is so low. You could probably sell everything in March and get the investment back but I would try that 10x.

I get it, also tired of similar threads but this token is not anything special, it won't solve problems or be top of the line tech solution. I just think it will gain value because of people and ideas behind it.

I'm happy to let this thread slide if there are no interest so not gonna pump it or shill more than this. Just asking you to check the white paper.

> thinking Europe doesn't have amazing, gov-regulated exchanges, with SEPA, KYC and everything.
user, I....

Attached: 1499915808844.jpg (251x242, 14K)

which other ones are there?

user, your post rings sincere, which is more than I can say of most shills. I'm half-interested, but hesitate to buy into yet another exchange token that aims to be the next Binance. Coss and Coinmetro got the shit shilled out of them, and most anons here had at least a bit of each. I appreciate the honest [I think] info, but I'm kinda done with gambling on which exchange will be the next big thing. Best of luck to you, fren.

Actually there are very few options which would satisfy European institutional investors. Many are using Kraken or Coinbase, but even those won't fill all EU regulations or work with tax authorities, despite having KYC.

Of course European youth and those who want to avoid taxes are using Binance, Kucoin etc., but BCIO's goals are boomers, institutional investors, old money and so on.

The plan is to even have all funds insured against hacking or other incidents to gain extra trust from investors and traders.

Honesty appreciated, godspeed fren.

true, i just liked that it owned the domain blockchain.io

pretty hype, plus market cap was tiny (of which they put $1.2mil from payium -their older platform) in themselves

payium might be a meme but it shows they believe in blockchain.io

i know at least 5, DYOR. crypto has been around for a decade now, what do you expect kek

How is this any different at all than what CoinMetro are trying to achieve. Also just launched, also planning margin trading, comply with EU regulations....

not true. there are even exchanges whose books/assets are audited by government agencies. and on top of that all assets are insured. how could it be more cucked (=institutional investor friendly)??

Could you name a few of those?

no he was lieing

tl;dr?

>7. Token has multiple functionalities; holders get discounted trading, EARLY ACCESS to ICO's, airdrops of coins or tokens when new ones are listed, participation rights to surveys and polls, to contribute to Blockchain.io's roadmap (new token listings, technological and functional features, buyback programs, etc…), BCIO tokens can also be used to pay other services such as token listing, ICO investing or lending

Hm, that is a bit underwhelming to be honest. I have stopped buying tokens that do not offer profit-sharing for long-term holds.

Coinbase is Estonian...

Coinbase is from US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coinbase

Not a bad decision. I haven't seen anything about dividens or other way of profit sharing so far.

Still think early access to ICO could mean a lot, also discount for trading fees can be between 10-100% depending how much you hold.

Future will show what this actually means and how much it makes value;

"To sum all this up, BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. BCIO holders will also have privileged access to ICOs organized by Blockchain.io, benefit from complimentary services and will be prioritized for airdrops."

I've got a bag of this, and also EO coins from EO TRADE. Both ICOs closed about the same time and both got delayed and are suffering from angry investors. Ironically looking now It was a great idea since the token price remained the same while the market got raped, but I'm still planning to sell ASAP due to early investors unpredictability

Although in the long run, will keep an eye for sure, both seem professional (BCIO much more so)

also forgot to mention that EO promises to list their coins at a higher price than the initial ICO price, so maybe at least I'll won't lose much from selling quickly. BCIO will without a doubt list and will be traded much lower than the investment price

>exchange utility token for new and very shitty exchange
No.

I bought during ICO.
Now waiting to retire