Wage Slave Thread

Who else is on here shit posting at a desk? General wage slave discussion.

Is applying to other jobs while you're being paid to work bad? It's an internship and the boss is always gone anyways, leaving me with menial work.

Attached: JPEG_20190227_084537.jpg (3264x2448, 1017K)

Holy fuck that short tie, are you in a cover band from ACDC. Learn to dress appropriately

Feel free to do anything you can get away with.

kys boomer

Protip measure your neck when you buy a shirt .

Now you have this baggy shirt and child tie. Hilarious though but I don't know if that was your plan.

>Acdc reference

Thanks for fucking up our economy

It was a meme

Yeah I think this is a pretty good mentality for such a low stakes job. One intern at a previous job would sleep on a factory floor and they still kept her for 6 months more after the renewal date.

I'm not OP and I don't wear tier, retarded boomer

ties*

Kek did your dad never teach you how to tie your tie? I'll be your daddy

Tie should end just barely touching your belt or waste line. Visit /fa/ for more help, kiddos

Attached: 1545734175341.gif (394x383, 15K)

here's a tie for you

Attached: image.jpg (736x1302, 44K)

I'm cutting all ties with you

Attached: 1549048810133.jpg (480x443, 27K)

fryer isnt working again? dont cry

Attached: 1550601048088.jpg (250x203, 5K)

what's next? avocado toast jokes?

AOC will fix everything
I'm on your side, sport. I voted for Bernie. Are you old enough to vote yet? I bet you're excited to vote. Dont forget to vote though. Young people forget to vote these days heh heh. Itll be much better soon with YOUR gen though. Are you floss dancing right now?

Attached: 1551211332114.jpg (600x778, 239K)

Based Bernie supporter. College will be free for everyone! With only a small loss of 2 million dollars of wage in our life time.

>He wears a too-short tie, no blazer, and his daddy's dress shirt.
laughing_whores.jpeg

Holy fuck learn to how to fucking dress jesus fuck kys kys kys

>Is applying to other jobs while you're being paid to work bad? It's an internship and the boss is always gone anyways, leaving me with menial work.

I usually just watch movies or play wow while at work, that and daytrade. Being in IT is nice, I even installed a graphics card on my workstation for better FPS.

Attached: 20190219_102510.jpg (609x457, 102K)

Thats a good idea user I never thought to covertly make my desk a gaming pc.

The only worry I have is someone checking my internet history and seeing hours of stock market stuff.

Attached: JPEG_20190207_081703.jpg (4656x3492, 1.97M)

I have a home server I remote into to surf the web so nothing on the work end gets recorded as anything but a remote desktop connection which is something I use all the time for real work anyways.

Posting from work. Work full time for the state doing hardly anything, and I take advantage of their tuition program. I’m getting a second degree in CS. I’m not stoked about it, but hopefully it works out. I feel pressure from myself to go for a masters but just because I know that socially it looks good. I don’t make good money with the state, so as soon as I get my degree I’m probably going to be looking for a new job.

I would only want to get a masters for the 20k bonus it brings in. Its smart to get it paid for through a company. There's no attachments with that? Like minimum 5 year commitment.

Attached: JPEG_20190128_190903.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

I could run the entire office myself. But then I couldn't post on the channel

Not for the state I live in, no.