>Tom was on the board of directors for DocuSign
Amazing! We will make it!!

>Tom was voted off the board of directors in 2017
Wait what?

>Tom no longer has any affiliation with DocuSign
Wait so this isn't important at all..

>Tom's advisory role has no merit
I'm going to sell

Attached: 1532450937175.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/docusign-board-evolution-tom-gonser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im sure he doesnt know anybody of importance over at DocuSign

Tom gets HOW MANY FREE LINKIES...??!

WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THEM??

It's Tom Gonser you fuckface

>Tom Gosner dislikes this post

Who?

>Tom gets HOW MANY FREE LINKIES...??!
>WHAT WILL HE DO WITH THEM??
Checked kekd

Attached: 13DC59FD09154727AEB0BDE807827792.jpg (750x440, 53K)

>some random boomer who got lucky creating a company becomes advisor to the cult's shitcoin of choice
get fucked retards

He left himself and even said to pursue smart contracts. Thanks for your fud attempt so I can now shill it.

linkedin.com/pulse/docusign-board-evolution-tom-gonser/

Attached: tom.png (753x164, 25K)

He resigned from the board after IPOing you fuckface. He literally did the alpha thing and decided now that he had an insane amount of wealth he would set himself free from wagecuckery and do whatever the fuck he wants, and what he wants is to pump Chainlink to the fucking moon.

Fudders BTFO.

This. We are operating at levels much higher than most Anons on this board. We envision much deeper and impacting applications that will shaped the 4th industrial revolution than they can wrap their heads around. They think $1000 is larp. KEK.

It's likely that those of us who see the potential that LINK has to become an industry standard are already well off in our work life. Therefore we can wait until the day comes were we become filthy stinkin rich.

Tom Gonser has nothing to do with DocuSign.

still owns 1% share of the company, and some of the tech patents that the company uses.
>Gonser is now hailed as the sole founder. He is credited with coming up with the idea for electronic signatures, as well as holding some patents on the tech, and is still involved as a board member. However, he cashed out a lot of his stake years ago and became a VC. He sold $9.8 million worth of shares in 2015, and sold another $3.3 million in 2016.

He still has over 2 million shares, though, which amounts to just over a 1% stake in the company

I really enjoy my wagecuking I prob won't retire even at 1k eoy

>spending your time to make this thread

t. nopants

You, this user gets it and probably gets loads of pussy. I don't mind my office job and in turn it's how myself and many others in a similar situation will make it.

>successful tech entrepreneur joins team
>this is bad

t. Nolinkers

Toms networth is in the hundreds of millions. He must have countless contacts from DocuSign and it's customers, and it's clear that Sergey looks up to him.
There was a larp around a month back that said something along the lines of "the standard procedure of vc is to have an older tested party vet someone younger, and to guide him through the process and clear blockers for him". This is starting to sound alot like the relationship Tom and Sergey have.
But Tom has been on board since last September. Why announce now, less than a week before mainnet?

Geez i wonder why so many ppl showed up to that fireside chat.

Chainlink and DocuSign have so much in common it's hard to not to imagine that that Tom doesn't have a deeper role in this then just advisor. DocuSign enabled digital contracts that increased efficiency and security. Chainlink will enable smart contracts that will also do that and more.
In the fireside talk Sergey proposed that smart contracts adoption will occur earliest in the areas where digital contracts already exist. This is a no brainier because obviously the easiest way to count to 10 is to start at 9. So who are the 9s? So far we are told that it's derivatives and insurance. If you look at the customers of DocuSign, it should give you a good road map of where chainlink is going.

Theres that construction bread crumb again. I wonder who's going to be their Tom Gonser for derivatives.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-122621_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 164K)