I love you guys

I had to spend 10 hours at work listening to 7 other normalfags conversation and ""humour"" whilst i sat there in silence

i am so glad to finally be alone with my PC and with people who i like speaking to (anonymous)

I believe we are the elite, only the most high IQ can spend their life on an anonymous forum, as they know it is the pinnacle of interaction. We are very lucky to be alive.

Attached: 1550535612339.jpg (750x983, 141K)

tru dat fren

Attached: 1551300373954.jpg (564x483, 23K)

Sorry but if you can't fake it around normies, not only is your IQ likely nowhere near as high as you think it is, but you will never make it.

based asf

I fake it every day, its just draining and tiresome.

Disgusting. Fat. Pig.

we what the frens have posted earlier
we are already made it

Attached: 1551341073497.jpg (600x600, 82K)

butthurt roastie/ low test onions pls go

>only the most high IQ can spend their life on an anonymous forum
LOL

something i think a lot of us are unaware of is that the market share for normies has been dropping for years and they basically don't even own the majority anymore. you're freakishness is cool now and you can be yourself and people will accept you.

>We are very lucky to be alive
You mean very unlucky?

irl conversation:
>physically and mentally draining
>pecking order
>political correctness
>have to wait for your turn

online conversation
>deeper meaning
>more intricate running jokes
>no political correctness
>can converse at your leisure
>discuss what you want

hmm really makes you think

You have pretty low standards if you're turned on by Jabba The Hut

>hehh le jabba the hut ..man teh harpoon xD

fuck off reddit normalfag

Attached: 1549296970704.jpg (815x981, 152K)

As if the majority of us are here for the anything other than the 3rd bullet. What deeper meaning is there to spamming shitty memes and saying things only because they are offensive? Sure, there might be one truly beneficial conversation among the hundreds of garbage ones on this site, but you can say the same about irl conversations.

Do you not have friends? So glad i dont have a job where i dont have to watch what i say. I say racist shit all the time. Nice perk when you work with working class people in a well paid industry.

Forget the double negative.

nah

memes>>>>>>>>>>>irl ""humour""

>Nice perk when you work with working class people in a well paid industry.

so youre poor?

Film industry pal

holy fuck that girl

Attached: 1474043003116.jpg (720x960, 50K)

holy shit dude. That’s amazing. I have a braphog GF but she has a huge ass and smaller tits. This makes me want to hunt for a new one

Attached: fe5p3gl3p9w11.jpg (1920x2560, 155K)

I like how you can clearly see the cuts on her wrist, showing you she truly is just a broken attention whore.

For some reason this one looks gross to me. Lacks the innocence and cuteness necessary to be a brapper

me too. My ones got a similar body to at the moment, but bigger tits.

Only downside is, she hasn't got any ass ;_;

she had a fatter ass when she was a bit heavier, but shes been starving herself and losing a lot of weight recently.

She wants a "summer body". fucking stupid bitch

wish she had an ass like pic related

Attached: 1549611853077.jpg (555x747, 112K)

this ones shit

the dyke hair cut
shitty tattoo

and poor fat distribution

I love fat girl threads. Thanks guys

a lot of braphogs have either phenomenal ass or phenomenal tits but one with both is a rare braphog indeed. Cheers to you my fellow man of fine taste. These fags have been brainwashed against women with curves so there is an abundance of meat out there. It’s a golden era for hunting braphogs. My last couple have been big ass brappers so I really am craving a soft belly big titty girl like the one you posted.

user, just be yourself. Love yourself and accept yourself, no matter who you are. Normies are fucking lame. Even before they open their mouth, we high iq anons know what they will say. They will look up to you, when you have self confident and make their world brighter with your crazy thoughts. Because they see and hear the same thing every day. We anons are different.

Everyone of you is a perfect diamond, like he is!
Accept this simple truth and you will make it in life!

Sauce on piggy wiggy?

no idea sorry

yo fucking facts my dumbass girl trying to slim down too, like bitch who tf u slimming down for

You sound poorly adjusted. I enjoy in person interaction as well as anonymous online interaction.
>I'm not a social reject, I'm just high IQ
fucking lel

gays and other stick women create peer pressure against thicc women through social media and fashion. You better get involved

>I enjoy in person interaction

fuck off normalfag tourist

boring cunt lmao

nigger

Based

> poorly adjusted
KYS normalshit.

Le epicc niggers lmaoo lplololloll::--€€€$$Dddddd;-))):-):)-):)&););););););)))););););-DDDDD$DDDDDNSBBB ENSI LE BENIS BBDDDDDDDDD XDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNDDDDDD;XXZAXSAJAWF2EDEJEJEEEEHEJJEJEJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJEJEGEHEHHEHGHAHAHAHEHHEHEBABAHABHHEHEHBEPODKDI

nigger fag

Don't ever leave us again, fren.

Attached: 1551317426618.png (308x326, 55K)

Attached: 1543783300577.jpg (720x900, 327K)

What non-braphoggers don't understand is that it's all in the jawline
If the fat doesn't accumulate along her jawline she can get fat as fuck and still be uber hott

Attached: 9CF77D4810D643E2BFBFFF32C5E37076.jpg (698x1024, 99K)

Cope. Thick is just a politically correct term for fat. Going against the natural desire for healthy people doesn't make you special, just retarded

>like gf's fat belly
>but it's unhealty and I don't want to lose her prematurely
I always want to bury my face in her belly fat and grope her in public.

Attached: 1534023891652.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

You don’t know the right people.

>likes fat girls
>coping since he can't get healthy / fit girls
ugly betas

Stop calling each other the N word
Please spell the word 'friend' properly

don't be such a nigger, fren

Never thought about it but you're right.

this desu ne
I feel like the guy from American Psycho

Pic related might not look how you want. That's how my wife looks bent over but her ass is kind of weird, not bubbly at all. It does look good shaking up and down when she rides the d, though.

Truly a golden age for braphogs
This man is a connoisseur

Good point. I mean there's a limit, but you're right. This is the difference between hot chub and gross chub.

Christ you're so right