WAROSU ARCHIVE DOWN

SOMEONE FIND THE ORIGINAL DUCKS IN A ROW POSTS RIGHT NOW. WAS IT POSTED BY A TRIPFAG? I CAN'T REMEMBER, MAYBE IT WAS LINK LANDLORD OR THE GUY WITH THE R8?
help me out here

Attached: a00101c8-c1d7-40f9-9294-5a983c714ca9.jpg (902x1198, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t.nopants

green ID confirms that I've already made it- i just need to wait for the illusion that is time to pass by for a bit longer.

We all make it fren. We all make it.

color and digits: checkt

Attached: cat-eats-cake-1.jpg (700x525, 128K)

Yes, it was the English landlord

Lots of green in here. Kek is with us.

we need screenies of his posts so and his trip if he had one

It's not even down you retards

the first use of the phrase came from a whale (confirmed as the 15th largest wallet). The whale then became a LARP when they claimed to have insider info about mainnet being released, to my memory, on October 15th. The phrase came about there and has been echoed by LARPs ever since.

Riddle user here. The phrase has been out there for a long time. "HARVARD". That's probably why the team decided to go with that #. They won't be directly associated with biz. We've made some pretty mean jokes, but Adelyn I want you to know we've got your back

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10469018#p10469393
^This is where it was first used in relation to link also you're a fucking retard

looked at that guys posts and there was nothing indicating he's an insider. I think his use of the phrase may have been a simple coincidence. I remember someone making some predictions and using the ducks saying, let's look for that. I'm studying for a test that's in a few hours so i can't do the research myself right now. sorry lads

I second this. I sometimes cringe at now inappropriate this board can be particularly towards the people that are inevitably going to change your life for the better.

Also re =sum(date), did date need to include the year? I understand if you don’t want to revisit but it would help my personal investing strategy immensely.

I do not have that fucking cunts back until she can pass a third grade spelling bee

It was the family larper. NiggerAnus. He said at one point through one of his threads "get your ducks in a row"

pretty sure that came later

Holy shit this is why I don't come to this board anymore. You all have the attention span of a fly.
Landlord larper coined the phrase in his first thread. People started picking up on it but it only really became strongly associated with link after the Docusign blogpost about the 21st century Idea act where it was used as a subheadline.

How can it possibly get more obvious you monkeys? Why would they put the # at the end of the post revealing Gosner as an advisor? What other Docusign related piece of information uses this phrase? The writing has been on the wall and now they are pointing you right ducking at it. Christ the people on here

that's exactly what we are talking about you brainlet. Im asking for help finding landord's posts because i wasn't able to find them myself. Since he is apparently an insider i want to know what else he talked about.

We don't use the brainlet here for nothing.

Attached: 1549674158009.jpg (645x968, 153K)

lol no. Ducks in row was the british landlord (in fact "ducks in a row" was one of the clues about him being british). This was before familyfriend. Nigeranus was a guy in a second thread with very loose proof that he was the familyfriend larp.