Did anyone live through the 2015-2016 bear market? did it hurt this much...

did anyone live through the 2015-2016 bear market? did it hurt this much? I just want that feeling of being rich again and the entire world was open to me.

Attached: IMG_3201.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Right when you stop caring about crypto is when you miss your opportunity. Stay focused on what you know will happen.

yeah I did. it was just like this, all of the late adopters excited by fast money shouting as loud as they could that bitcoin was outdated and worthless but that the underlying technology of blockchain was revolutionary (buy our token). it was exactly the same just one step down in terms of scale of money and duration. this time, the charlatan scams were a little bit more sophisticated. once most of those fast money chasers have given up bitcoin will resume its march to all time highs barring any kind of technical debacle that decreases the utility of the chain. this will be because it has the largest established network and by far the highest cost to attack, so high that no government would be able to do it. when bitcoin hits new ATHs, it will attract a bunch of hot dumb money from the same trend chasers for a third time, and there will be a third wave of shitcoins that are slightly more sophisticated

It felt a LOT more hopless and boring, since all you had was bitcoin pretty much.
Now there are so many niche markets ( like IDEX) that don't really follow the bear trend and where you can still get crazy high returns on micro - small cap shitcoins while the rest of the market just goes sideways

Yes. It felt way worse than what we've experienced so far. AMA

Attached: 88a85dca48e6b1ed555393ac7bfcf08d6980ff92.png (1199x731, 1.38M)

are your clothes dry or still a bit humid ?

I didn't buy because I was stupid enough to believe the FUDders when they said crypto was dead.

Then Mooncoin came along, then I bought $24 ETH, then December 2017 happened.

Don't miss this opportunity

When moon and why will Link lead it?

It was actually more depressing since most people really though crypto was dead, whereas this time we've seen the cycle enough to know it will always be back if you have enough patience.

Disagree with the others. This bear market is easily the worst of all time and feels much worse.

Back then we were still just playing with relatively small sums of money. This time around the stakes were much bigger, many of us somewhat early adopters came very close to truly life changing money, only for the rocket to run out of fuel a bit too early and to watch it slip out of our grasp.

I'm confident that we will be truly MADE during the next bullrun, but 2018 was absolutely devastating. And I for one will never look back at it in a positive light. These are truly hard times.

>Back then we were still just playing with relatively small sums of money.
This is me right now. Put 2.5k in around oct 2017, am at 2k at the moment. I was 50% in LINK at the beginning of the bear market, and now 98% without making a single trade. I can only imagine how it would have felt if I was 100% in shitcoins. So far the bear market has been a breeze. I barely check the charts.

Attached: 1548952978920.jpg (1176x1110, 235K)

>mfw I bought my first crypto in December 2017 and I'm up 10x in Satoshi value after a year's worth of obsession
>mfw my poorfag portfolio will still be fairly pathetic after the next bullrun

Attached: wojakbull.png (608x593, 222K)

You're playing with pocket change, of course it doesn't matter.

That... is exactly what you said in your previous post which I agreed with. Are you daft?

Attached: shiggy.jpg (250x250, 10K)

yep, i bought 3k worth of ETH at 7 dollars and sold it around the same price right before the 2017 bull run. i got back into crypto in december 2017 as soon as the bull market ended. i was so fucking close to making a shit ton of money now im broke af. i remember the summer of 2016 the market being dead and shitty like this

I said the bear market has been rough, you said it's been a breeze. Not exactly the same experience. By the way, the jerk store called and they're all out of you.

For fuck's sake man what is reading comprehension. Let me break it down for you, you dumb sad cunt. Maybe I can penetrate that cloud of self pity and wallowing.

Here you say:
>Back then we were still just playing with relatively small sums of money.
Implying that the bear market then was easy compared to now. Then I reply to you, quote that line, and say:
>This is me right now.
Ring a bell yet, brainlet?

Attached: 1474587705491.jpg (306x306, 20K)

In fact, it was worse. Volume for random shitcoin was like 100 bucks a day, and you literally had to trade it yourself with bros to avoid delisting.

It wasn't clear what you were implying. You're also too poor for me to care about anything you have to say. Get lost faggot.

early in my bitcoin days I would always spend my coins on weed or gambling within weeks of buying them
I timed the last bear almost perfectly buying in later summer/fall of 2015

so this is my first bear with skin in the game and it's pretty difficult
sometimes I feel defeated, and any news I take with a grain of salt
the twitter news the LN tip bot, fidelity, it could be anything and nothing will change the market

>Back then we were still just playing with relatively small sums of money
>This is me right now
Clear as day. You're just an idiot. No wonder you failed to sell the top last bullrun lmao.

>Imagine getting in years before most Jow Forumsbros and then losing it all only to end up at this place again with slightly bigger bags

Attached: 1516372303461.jpg (704x528, 25K)

HEY

FUCK PATIENCE!
AND FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS TOO!

Attached: download (31).jpg (196x257, 6K)

>literally still 300x richer than you are

In 1-2 years, I'll be filthy rich, and you'll still be poor, and ugly, and a fucking pedantic ankle biting retard.

Attached: 1541456334335s.jpg (225x227, 9K)

>literally 600k net worth
>still a whiny dumb melancholic cunt
You will never make it by virtue of your own autism and shitty personality.

>Imagine escalating a conversation where someone agrees with you to calling them an ankle biting retard
Wew

Attached: 1545256024570.jpg (222x227, 8K)

You two made my day.

>pointlessly escalates an argument over a misunderstanding, and doesn't let go
>accuses others of autism/shitty personality

wew, dunning-kruger posterchild pls go

Yeaa this.
People i.e. normies actually believe in cryptocoins now.
Before everyone was shitting on crypto. Now they are not.
Next bullrun gonna be a real happening.

>makes mistake
>keeps deflecting instead of admitting it
>projects by calling some rando on the internet ugly
>muh 300x richer
>muh dunning kruger
Keep digging that hole you're great entertainment

>he doesn't come to Jow Forums to pointlessly argue with strangers

I think you're right

>Bear market
So that's what they call gay clubs

Some of us will never know that feel

>braindead non sequitur the post
I'm going to let you continue talking to yourself now, ugly poor retarded ankle biting faggot. Have a good one.

>non sequitur
Thanks for confirming you're a retard

>tfw too poor to have user care about what I'm saying but he keeps replying

Attached: 1542491808782.gif (128x74, 25K)

You wouldn't be the first on the Internet unable to recognize 'em in the wild, but they are in fact all over your posts, you cancerous retard.

>seething

Attached: 1507022806589.jpg (837x736, 19K)

You mean 2014-2015, and yes it hurt more. Now I'm kind of numb to these price movements.

what you buying now?