DADI

Alright, I'm convinced /biz is just plain fucking retarded. This is down 95% from ICO price, has an experienced and well funded team, and they're constantly building.
/biz was FUDing and is still FUDing CHX, QNT and most people missed out on the 20x moves. I'm convinced this is the next one as they have several catalysts coming soon.

Bigger nodes needing $10,000 and $100,000 in fiat of DADI should pump the price alone. And before anyone says "wah, wahh they're just trying to pump the price", think that it's needed at these low prices to turn away bad actors.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-145637_Chrome.jpg (775x294, 28K)

Just buy Rate3..

Attached: rate3.png (1154x1350, 357K)

I'm buying that too because I keep diversified portfolio of small caps.

It amazes me that DADI is so heavily ignored widely, while it is probably one of the very few cryptos which are actually run as a profitable business, good tokenomics, proffesional attire and a focused but ambitious roadmap.

But its not what people want, they want pumps and announcements of partnerships which pump etc, but are not able to see long-term viability of coins.

Its really crazy if you look at the top 100 coins and compare with something like dadi and see that most are miles behind a microcap coin

Only other token that gives me the same sense of strong performance and focused team is RLC

I've been meaning to look at RLC. It's an easy concept to grasp once you can wrap your head around it. I guess most people on this board don't know much or care about tech, code, etc.

Risk to Reward on this is great IMHO.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-153403_Chrome.jpg (1079x1493, 489K)

The concept is very similar to DADI, just more focused on high-performance computing while dadi is for web-services

Anyway DADI doesn't really need shilling, I'm actually more intrigued to see how the effect of customers buying tokens for web-services will affect the price.

Redpill me on this

Decentralized web services, storage, and applications from my understanding. The founders claim they wanted to do this due to their frustrations with AWS.

There's three levels of devices that the network will run on (plebs call them masternodes).

Nodes, Gateways, and Stargates.

Nodes only need to have the hardware requirements of a Raspberry Pi and need a 5,000 DADI collateral. Gateways are basically a computer with certain requirements, and Stargates are servers with certain requirements.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-163920_Chrome.jpg (1079x1589, 389K)

Wait Hosts = Nodes

how the fuck does no one in this thread remember this being outted as an exit scam like literally 3 days after it released?

Oh we do, that's how we get plebs like you to dump and not buy it up at a low price.

I guess "critical thinking" isn't one of your strong abilities.

For those who don't know, DADI is the shitcoin that plagiarized the SONM whitepaper at launch.

Fuck you and your cashgrab shitcoin scam

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 11.02.06 PM.png (1332x802, 549K)

The whitepaper was copy and pasted from another token you belligerent nigger retard. You can't fool us.

>plagarized whitepaper

A red flag that undermines the whole project

They have paying customers on the network already. Do you think their progress or network value will give 2 shits about parts of a white paper that were plagiarized? Most of their tech was already developed before they even had to write a "whitepaper" to cater to you hearded sheep.

Your portfolio is also down 95% from the moment you've invested in this plagiarized shitcoin scam

Have some integrity and move on instead of shilling this garbage to all the jeets in here

Lmao. How retarded can you be to buy dadi.

Just bought in.
Trying to help you poorfags out.
People said the same thing about CHX at 1 mil in marketcap.

DYOR

Also .95 is the golden retracement. Look at 3D printing stocks StrataSys, 3D Systems, ETH bottom of $80 from $1400, Amazon after dotcom bust. The evidence is overwhelming, but I guess poor people stay poor because they're dumb.

Ahaha you are literal brainlets without critical thinking ability, sheeps following youtube shills.

Just 5 minutes of dyor would have shown you that its a legit team following their roadmap.

On second thought, these posts resemble very much the time shortly before the CHX and LTO pumps, when shill groups were actively fudding them to accumulate, just to pump the price after a certain point. Very predictable. Many such cases