Accumulate quietly and dont bump this thread

Here's your next IDEX undervalued gem. Not quite a 100x, but a 5-10x is realistic:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kryll/

Attached: 1551298098044s.jpg (250x187, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

replin.com/geehsien
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wave 3, can catch some at 46k vits

>dont bump this thread
I dont understand. People need to buy, so it goes up.
Maybe... maybe I am the late adopter and you are the shill who wants to unload his bags on me?

Attached: 98995642311898487.jpg (551x549, 28K)

Well, perhaps you might want to fill your own bags before word get out, user? but you kinda spoiled it.

Bought in September, $KRL will go places.

EXTREMELY comfy. But /biz will miss this again.

this aint going anywhere. you cant hype unproven automated trading bots. also 3k in volume on idex kek

this scam is dumb enough that it will probably work, and I can tell you are paid promoters and that this is only the first or second day you are on the job

kryll is absolute dogshit, but if you queers are ruthless enough and if you have a market maker on liquid it probably will 5x in the next couple weeks

>this aint going anywhere. you cant hype unproven automated trading bots.
This. The concept is trash and only idiots/younger people would buy into it. Their home page has a parody Photoshop of Lord of The Rings for fuck's sake.

I discovered this coin three days ago, this is one of the gemme I was looking for for so long time. Excellent tokeconomic. and a plateforme already used and which burn coin as fuel. The guys who state that is a scam haven't probably made any research and will miss this opportunity.

>this broken english mud mumbling
lmao they can't even pay shills that speak english

>that third world tier English language ability

You aren’t fooling anyone sir

Snap

>miss this opportunity.
I "missed" the brown bobo of 2018/19/20 because of my judgement.

Back to india you go, pajeet.
To your designed shitting street.

I mean I don't mind if you are not buyin it, I believe in the project that's all.

But I do agree my post is the stereotype of shilling haha. cheers

ITT brainlets who don't understand the parody

Attached: 1551217833065.jpg (546x512, 89K)

Just by QNT / MFG / SWM for now.

Faggots still dont know about XNK

replin.com/geehsien

How's this different to FOXT?

>SWM
People can create their own automated strat by assembling blocks (quite intuitive), and they can propose their strats on the marketplace for free or for a certain amount of kryll that they will choose.
You can backtest the strats on old data for free and see what how the strats will do. Also every user can rate the strat that they are using and like that the marletplace will promote good traders who create cools productive strats.

Charters doing TAs on youtube are calling something to their fanbase and will contre trade them. You cant cheat on kryll or if you do nobody will use your strat.

N K N
K
N

>says "cheers"

not fooling anyone, pajeet.

>BaSED SWM user here.

Just buy a fucking SWM masternode, at worst you get 22% ROI and buying at rock bottom is as low risk as it gets.

At least a few of you are picking it up.

Love you anons

The real gen is MFG

Wow we really must be on the cusp of a new bullrun if people are falling for these same old scams.

For the folks that missed the early part of the bull run, there were a lot of erc-20 coins that promised A LOT, and for the uninitiated it was difficult to tell which were real and which were scams.

One of the biggest "tells" was if they referenced the big exchanges on their website's homepage. Go to kryll's website. You'll see binance, bittrex, kucoin, etc right there front and center. And yet....this coin isn't listed on any of those exchanges. Further, both Bittrex and Binance have stated time and again that coins are barred from announcing partnerships/listings with them. A deal may only occur so long as the exchange is the one announcing it.

Don't throw your money at this scam. I've already made 50% profit in one week on Swarm, and it's still at it's lowest prices, and it's a real project.

Fuck Kryll

The binance and bittrex you mention is concerning the API that the platform support. Its written right up of the binance and co image. Its not written anywhere that the coin will be listed here. Only retard who can't make more than 2 minute research think that. The exchange where the coin is listed is on the main page of the website too. Don't pretend you know shit when you are incapable of doing your own research correctly, kiss

what is she doing?

thx for this.
seems like a service i might actually be able to use to learn more about being a better trader

this will easily do a 25x on the next BTC bullrun
thx again OP