Is this pump-and-dump scam done for?

Is this pump-and-dump scam done for?

Attached: download.png (318x159, 4K)

chx and nyzo will make so many anons millionaires

Yeah, they're exit scamming. Was just announced. Get out while you can because it's going to zero.

They've announced partnerships earlier today and few clients ("partners") at the meetup. It's only idiots selling right now or people who bought at 5 cents and trying to turn profit. Next month mainnet, at which point they will reveal more partners and the number of businesses that are using their services (although anonymized). CHX will go for 0.30 ~ 0.50 in two months.

dear dipshit shill, nobody dumb enough to buy your scam is clever enough to figure out where to buy it
wait a little while till its actually available to be dumped on the idiots you are targeting
fucking get your shit together you total moron

10k still the meme 'make it' number to own?

still no partnerships
this is going to 0

its 2019 not 2017 you fucking inbred, no one gives a shit about "partnerships" anymore

>partners, partners, partners, partners,
This is the next vechain except nobody is in a position to pump it to several dollars worth

Clients retards, actual companies using OWN's platform.

Their partners are simply there to facilitate the issuance as OWN is a technology platform for broker dealers and issuers to create and manage their offerings.

OWN has both partners and clients. In a sense, you can eve say that their partners are their clients since they have made a commitment to use OWN's tokenization platform

Jesus what happened to the price? I almost bought last week

>OWN has both partners and clients. In a sense, you can eve say that their partners are their clients since they have made a commitment to use OWN's tokenization platform
This. The word "partnership" is used to make their clients seem equals in the business deal PR-wise.

Took a shit but it isn't acting like the PnD I thought it was

Nice! Golden drop?

they talk about partnerships and dont release any
the only reason for that is that there are in fact no such partnerships

See the volume gap when they turned off wash trading for a bit, that's the real vol

That wash trading is not even done to increase price.

ignore the fudders. chx is going to 1000x. its swing tradersy fudding to buy in lower for the mainnet/masternode/exchange/partnership/sto marketbuys pump

whenever you see a fud post its by someone with a buy order trying to get his buy order filled

you mean i'd post on an anonymous board to fud a project i was trying to fill 20eth buy order of? NEVER

Imagine being so low IQ that you actually believe this, and actually believe Jow Forums matters. This is the power of being a shitskin.

you'll never make it

Why are all their "clients" anonymous? This is by far and away the most ridiculous scam in crypto history. It makes Bitconnect look like Berkshire Hathaway.

Because if some of them were announced, this would be $200 a coin.

>Why are all their "clients" anonymous?
Because OWN hasn't officially launched and said clients gain absolutely fuck-all from the announcement.