Stone for sale for 1 MILLION bucks

>stone for sale for 1 MILLION bucks
is this the ultimate meme?
I swear if somebody buys this I'll kms

Attached: wefreergt.jpg (1024x705, 448K)

It's not that crazy. Some people don't give a shit about 1Mill. Would not be surprised if some richfag actually buys it

Highly doubt somebody is rich enough (or nuts enough) to spend one million on a fucking stone

Attached: b618c68e220f0c2cf80b62f899024999.png (575x522, 279K)

got a link to this stone?

ican4real.com

That's a nice looking rock. Come with an authenticity cert?

You're going to fucking lose your mind when you realize the fact that because it's become an object of discussion it has already increased literally thousands if not millions of % in value and it could literally sell for more than all your investments combined very soon.
Same reason crypto works - zero intrinsic value, it's worth what people will pay for it once they're shilled a little on it, and then everyone wishes they had bought in earlier and the "value" is exponential for something essentially worthless.

That is the best rock in the world. Beautiful rock. They don't come prettier. What a rock, did I tell you how great this rock is? Absolutely stunning.

i have one with jesus face on it how much will i get?

nigger no one is going to buy this stone..

Hey thats a pretty good stone...

I'm afraid it will

it will what? never be bought? you are right.

Thing's a beaut with her column, regalia and stuff

Attached: bona3.jpg (1024x912, 755K)

I forecast the stone will be bought and it will be a Jow Forums fag, mark my words

lol, it will be the fag who created the website...

Any bidders yet? I think I might be willing to pay double.

I'd be willing to pay triple my fren, but I am a humble 5-figure fag so no stone for me I guess.

>it will be a Jow Forums fag, mark my words
No one on Jow Forums has more than 10k

Money laundering.

i want this kinda. really show niggas that walking around money aint nothing to me.

Grug bought rock. Rockchain is future. Fundamentals of rock are solid. Rock is store of value Grug can hold in hand. Rock is secure. No rocks on gox mountain so rock value steady rise.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Reminder that this was sold for 50 million British pounds.

Attached: Hirst-Love-Of-God.jpg (264x377, 19K)

Rly maeks u think

Yes actual gia certified diamonds on a real human skull vs. Rock.

they're all rocks in the end amirite?

Attached: bona4.jpg (1024x683, 577K)

ahhh fuck you.

Will this show up in the news if it's sold?

rock is centralized garbage

Attached: fvmw5ik3i4811.gif (500x225, 591K)

i just bought it user.

>do a flip faggot

Sure you did poorfag

To pull off this scam you need to get with shady academics and create a whole story with whitepapers for the richfags to salivate over and start a bidding war. Whoever came out with this isn't very smart.