Do you really think this braprista would stop working if we all had UBI? Not only would she keep working...

Do you really think this braprista would stop working if we all had UBI? Not only would she keep working, she would probably get more tips. UBI is better for everyone.

Attached: 5yqlbcyvubj21.jpg (640x800, 102K)

i'm all for thots but this outfit is a bit much. where the fuck is this place and why hasn't it been protested shut?

can you pay them to fart in your coffee??

Yeah, she'd get a meager $40 tip on top of her patron's $135 (not including the 20% VAT and 8% sales tax of course) tab for his lox bagel and a 12oz söy latte.

Search #cashapp on twitter. I think you're the kind of person who would have a funny reaction.

Hey fartfag, explain yourself, I understand smelling a nice ass, but you sickos want the actual methane farts wtf

sounds like it's really only good for cumsluts and thirsty ass cucks

they'll do it for free but you can tip them for it
back to plebbit, no fartcoffeeer

Stopped by to ask the same thing. I'll tip extra for a little hershey squirt

why? i never said i'm against it i'm just surprised fat hags or bible thumpers aren't

>#cashapp
wtf
I see beggars and people who offer the money in a 1:1 ratio, which isn't usual with these things. is there a catch or can you catfish easily with that shit?

shes actually hot, they were all a bunch of dogs when one of those places opened up in my town. Wound up closing in a year.

Eproctophilia in a Young Adult Male

“Olfactophilia (also known as osmolagnia, osphresiolagnia, and ozolagnia) is a paraphilia where an individual derives sexual pleasure from smells and odors

Attached: 1546286866919.gif (700x540, 2M)

what do they actually charge for their drinks?

They don't see it in their daily life so it's out of their world view.

There was a sex doll brothel that got shut down in my city, because news of it went viral oldhags/roasties heard about it and bitched about it. Serves as a good reminder of what busybody prudes normies are, they won't let people enjoy themselves in victimless activities they deem immoral because it involves sex, and they'll always work to keep supply on the roastie market artificially restricted.

I can't tell which posts are scams and which are thinly veiled prostitution. What's the scam in pretending to give people money?

Regular price but they get tipped heavily and meet clients on the side. It's a front for prostitution and you can get the chicks number for a $20 and if you aren't a nigger.

Two bikini barrista places in my city were shut down because the girls were hooking. I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

Ubi would basically be deposited directly to landlords and staple goods producer/seller bank accounts.

Also, good luck prying people's cold dead hands off the existing $50,000 per recipient annually welfare system. Every major city, and Florida trailer park, will burn...

So is this one mentally ill fag shilling universal basic income, or is it a discord / telegram group of leftists doing this shit ?

do women know they are objects?

Attached: 0211.jpg (2880x1620, 1.17M)

Discord trannies.

Every gay communist post on this board is them.

Jesus man

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-162658_Brave.jpg (720x1480, 589K)

Attached: 1528923317170.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

I bet she makes more money on Instagram/snapchat than in that coffee shop, so UBI would be kinda pointless for her. And once her looks fade, she could just find some white cuckboi to take care of her.

Attached: mad world.jpg (685x475, 45K)