Mfw AMBlets are STILL holding scAMBrosus

>mfw the all-knowing BearWolf predicted AMB would be the official SOON coin of biz
>mfw the immortal BearWolf reminded AMBlets that scamsetti's "5 partnerships to btfo bearwolf" was just a distraction to create some hope for AMBlets
>mfw the legendary BearWolf predicted NO big partnerships, NO price action NEVER EVER NEVER FUCKING EVER
>mfw the BearWolf is constantly vindicated (TO THIS DAY)
>mfw AMBlets are STILL holding AMB
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELS WHEN

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 21K)

kek

The legend is back!!!

>!!3Cr0ZfaK3K+
MR. BEAR WOLF! We missed ya!
Where have you been! I have been thinkin of you!

Attached: 1518007079735.jpg (790x790, 113K)

I warned AMBlets of Versettis schemes behind the 5 partnership announcements. AMBlets believed it meant I was
>btfo
I let time vindicate me again so the truth would sink in.
But, AMBlets are STILL holding scAMBrosus
This cannot stand
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1491467278999.png (249x211, 97K)

MrBearWolf have you seen the new Ambrosus high tech sensors made in Europe?

Attached: 046AC0EB-FFAC-4D35-AD01-B12DADE923DA.png (783x793, 1.14M)

the absolute STATE of scAMBrosus

Never gonna sell it for years. Nobody puts effort into fudding and generally talking about a sub 150 9mil cap token.

>mfw AMBlet digs himself deeper
>mfw AMBlet is ONE step closer to suicide
>mfw
:^)

Well. There was a lot of effort into Substratum aaand look where went

What do you think about the Migros meeting today Mr. Bearfag?

Was there? I genuinely don't know

Provides as much value as medium articles, which is zero
>mfw companies are running free blockchain PoCs on AMBlets lunch money
Part of the reason the legendary BearWolf returned is because an insider informed me that there ARE some bundles being paid to Ambrosus
Unfortunately for AMBlets, Scamsetti wants to keep as much of the profits for himself and his team as compensation for delaying token unlock so many times
Source states
>Ambrosus will never show the contracted amount of bundles for each company. Node holders will always receive a fraction (bundle count)
Ambrosus says they are delaying onboarding because of "security" but it's actually so they don't have to share bundle profits
Also, many companies are being offered negotiations to store on private blockchain run by Ambrosus e.g. vanilla company, instead of the more expensive public blockchain.
For brainlets, this is the true meaning behind the 2019 strategic objectives article where Scamsetti complains about difficulties in convincing companies of the value of decentralization
>mfw no significant bundles for AMBlets
>mfw AMBlet loyalty will never be rewarded
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1521149466245.jpg (249x211, 27K)

i love you mr bear wolf :)

So there is customers paying fiat to use AMB-NET?

why are you guys talking with a shizophrenic bear/wolf

Based

This is conspiracy user here. I was the one saying amb does is fact have bundles, but they have been profiting 100% on these bundles. This is one of the reasons for the continuous (security) delays
>fatsetti said a week ago we were still on schedule
>fatsetti now doesn’t even know wtf is going on now and can’t give us a new date
>mainnet has been live since aug 1 supposedly, wtf is going on
>amb is taking all of the profits for their huge.... Kek 1000 bundles a day
>they keep delaying the mainnet because 1k bundles is shit, they are trying everything they can to get more... still not working

When mainnet goes life and everybody sees the 1k or so bundles, this shit is going to 3.5c

Yes, but it’s all to amb. They are keeping centralize for as long as possible to get the “free” amb. This will make their exit scam much more profitable.

And what is the source for all this conspiracy?

It’s common sense user. Think for one second

>versetti said they have clients paying in usd
>mainnet has been live since aug
>amb fuds their own project ie the aliexpress sensors to keep the price down to maximize the amb they get
Remember a bundle is tied to 12usd, so the cheaper amb is, the more ambrosus receives

If you can’t see what’s going on your a brainlet

Why would they need to maximize their Amb holdings if they can control inflation rate????

They can’t control inflation. They already stated 2%. That would be too obvious.

why do any of that when they control 60%~ of the supply?

This guy fucks

Put finger sirs

Attached: F744ADCA-6EA2-4883-9853-810B98227879.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)