Spoonfeed incoming

Watch these videos
youtu.be/ofr9tRXTId0
youtube.com/watch?v=5yrLuo3x5l0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nuvaf48f_E
Pay special attention to the liquidity auction portion of the design
I should make you guess but I won't cos fuck it

- Celer IS a working (right fucking now for real) example of a scaleable network that can allow the kind of throughput and obfuscation for widespread adoption of simple smart contracts
- Celer made the decision within their trilemma to weight heavily in favor of needing large amounts of high asset value liquidity to function
- The thing that will allow any on chain asset to be used as liquidity backing is a decentralized network to provide always on, reliable prices for those assets
- Smart contracts can exist right now in the real world with the following:
Access to data
Access to scaling
Access to traditional payment rails

Ever wonder why a blue chip project abandoned a guaranteed 30mm ico?

Because smart contracts can't exist without Celer
and Celer can't exist without Chainlink
and Chainlink will be the dominant value reserve asset for the network on which nearly all smart contracts run

Congrats on this
Seriously

Attached: D0f1Z-rVsAM9c-3.jpg (923x713, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3B7EjVOh-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1540002642386.gif (652x562, 626K)

Are we just cucks in a row getting our ducks in a row?

Attached: A8E2B12B-B122-44D8-8EE7-C59C8DB0BFA2.png (640x425, 77K)

no, thank you.

Attached: links.jpg (648x800, 272K)

Attached: 1547908533607.png (645x614, 83K)

pls tell us more fren. everything u can.

Attached: 1519414176616.png (1024x683, 1.01M)

Grug no like celery

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x680, 35K)

>and Celer can't exist without Chainlink
Wrong, Celer is using CL along with other oracles projects.

This seems pretty pretty interesting as well
youtu.be/D3B7EjVOh-s

$1000 is fucking FUD.
Ducks in a row boys.

Attached: 9dfc668fc66755375b4b595b0732a613a9c4ddbe.jpg (600x600, 240K)

What the hell do you guys mean when you say "ducks in a row" Is this expression some sort of code or something?

Grug love ducks in a row

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 32K)

>>Ever wonder why a blue chip project abandoned a guaranteed 30mm ico?

Which blue Chip did that?

They didn't "abandon their ICO" they sold millions of USD of equity to insider VCs, and will dump their tokens on you, marked up 1000x, at a time of their choosing. It'll be the singularity except you're not invited.

Attached: 1553859285992.gif (820x794, 953K)

is this related to the tim gonso announcement? 1000 satoshis eoy

I don't watch this shit, I just read the Jow Forums response and buy more LINK. I have no fucking idea how LINK can even be worth something without its own blockchain but im gonna be so fucking rich :D

thank you OP im a retard and cant understand things like this. really tho thanks man ill hold off killing myself for a couple more weeks haha

Attached: 4F41BAAA-A98B-418F-8227-041879BCB8C9.jpg (750x543, 34K)

Hope your boipucci can handle green dildos
Thanks for sharing
Its a reasonable long term target
Everyone here has the patience of a 14 year old
Because they are
The one with phds from princeton uiuc and mit behind it
So youre saying they didnt abandon an ico
They just said they were gonna do it
Then didnt
Then got magic money
Cool
Work on your life
Money only makes you more you
If you suck and get rich youre fucked

>So youre saying they didnt abandon an ico
>They just said they were gonna do it
>Then didnt
>Then got magic money
I'm saying they did a private equity sale to VCs for iirc 20m USD. How will those VCs get their money back? Probably by dumping tokens on you.
Is that "magic" enough for you?

And btw they have announced their intention to do a token sale at some point in the future

Tell me more about where I can find celr tokens
Have you been able to locate them on etherscan?
Or buy them on decentralized exchanges?
Please, tell me what you know
Wise one

>Tell me more about where I can find celr tokens
They haven't been released yet. As per my post above.

You seem very confident in that
On what is your confidence based?
Fact or pride?

So how will they dump them on people who don't own them?

Attached: 1526463907408.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

What blue chip project abandoned a 30mm ico? Celer? Someone aware me

Holy shit dude this board does not deserve your intellect. I stopped trying here a long time ago re: actual investment advice. Most anons here are fucking braindead and/or 15 year olds who even when spoonfed can't even comprehend and won't bother to try to. I just come here now and give sage wisdom to anons in need with personal life matters, and occasionally shit all over scam projects like LTO and 0xBTC for fun.

when moon?

>On what is your confidence based?
It's not a secret. Go check their tg.
>So how will they dump them on people who don't own them?
This question makes literally no sense, you have some misunderstanding about either the word dump or the mechanics of the process.

lol nice samefagging

So you are basing your confidence on something said in a telegram group?
Have you spoken with any VC groups listed as investors for Celer to confirm this?
Do you generally base your life on hearing a rumor, trusting its authenticity and making financial decisions without looking at objective data?

The board is the sum of its contributors
Im selling my business this year
You can puss out
Ill be here more

>So you are basing your confidence on something said in a telegram group?
Yes when the CEO makes a direct statement I tend to take that as a "hint" lol.
>Have you spoken with any VC groups listed as investors for Celer to confirm this?
This isn't "insider info", this is basic DD available to anyone who doesn't get literally all their investment advice from biz. How have you spent so much time watching videos but you haven't done basic research on how they are funded?

Time delay between meaningful information and price action is tied to the sophistication of the underlying investor base
Crypto is still 90% dumb money
Earliest for major price action is Q3 2019 after everything is spelled out in excruciating detail with multiple well-lit explainer videos from "crypto celebs"
Realistically Q1 2020
The network will be more valuable on paper than IRL for a significant portion of 2019
When that happens all the anons asking about taking out a personal loan to buy link will have a logical basis to do so

My opinion of you is that you are a person who likes to feel sure but doesn't put in the work
If you were actually smart you would have taken the 5 minutes to do the following:
Find the VC groups supposedly in celer
Register a BS domain name that sounds like a family office or angel fund
Email from that domain asking about the availability for an investment in Celer that one of your UHNWIs is seeking
Learn the truth
But you haven't done any of that
And you are confident in your knowledge
Do you think that is wise?
Now?

OK I just watched the entire ducking series, which felt like sticking a fork in my eardrum listening to that chunk accent

1. Only the 3rd video is fucking relevant to OP’s point

2. Chainlink is mentioned NOWHERE in the explanation

3. For the on-chain currency that is used to back the off channel celer token locking, they use the example of ETH not fucking link

I hold link but OP is just blindly speculating. You fags look hard to see what you want and connect a million dots that aren’t fucking there.

Stop getting everyone’s hopes up and stfu

Thank you for sharing your thoughts
I would imagine you're able to command 20 maybe even 30 dollars an hour for that kind of wisdom
Quick Q from those not as smart: how does Celer know the relative asset values between the liquidity auction asset and the supposed celr token?

Fair enough, so there’s a very strong chance they’ll be using links oracle service to determine the differential. How does that imply they will be using link tokens as on-chain liquidity auction asset? Maybe maybe not, but in the example in the vid they used eth. That was your entire point, not that celer would be using the link oracle service, which we already knew given that they are partners

Don't know if you're serious or not but "ducks in a row" means getting your shit in order.

Haha why are you getting so mad?
Listen. Here's a real, no trickery, good-faith question for you:
how is the celer project being funded right now?

You sound like you might actually have the discipline to be smart
Have you read Celer's whitepaper?
They made the tradeoff in their network I mentioned above
Using a SUPER rough estimate, how much "liquidity" do they need in their network to function
Assume 0.1% of global derivatives action points and 0.1% of global insurance action points flow through their network

OK, enough for me tonight, I'm drunk and ready for bed. Expect more of me whether you like it or not. I'm going to make Jow Forums the GS of the 2020s

They could use either link or eth for their liquidity requirements, in fact given links market cap eth would be a much better choice right now.

Blind speculation. That being said I’m still accumulating more link

>how is the celer project being funded right now?
>OK, enough for me tonight, I'm drunk and ready for bed
Lol ok bro

If this is actually true, it at least wasn't Celer's initial plan. Celer didn't decide to start working with Chainlink until they saw projects being built with the two at EthSF.

i guess this is the whole point of going to these conferences and marketing at them. teams find teams

I love this man

Its a code to identify newfags, now gtfo

So you know a private token sale occurred?