So apparently, George Soros offered Alex Jones a few millions in BTC, eight years ago for Alex Jones to "pump" bitcoin...

So apparently, George Soros offered Alex Jones a few millions in BTC, eight years ago for Alex Jones to "pump" bitcoin. Jones said it himself on the latest Joe Rogan podcast(#1255) at 1hr and 31 minutes mark.

Attached: f835e72.jpg (1235x1235, 130K)

Back to Jow Forums, fuckstick.

Back to your mom's basement

Believing anything off of fucking Rogan... ooof

>Believing anything that faggot says

user...I..

>there are people on this site that actually watch alex jones
Christ, the 2016 election was a mistake. The average 4channer used to be above average intelligence, now we purposely swallow shit to be different from "normies".

Cucked and absolutely blue pilled. It’s honestly terrifying listening to him talk with a computer or phone beside you to fact check what he says.

Its honestly terrifying people actually believe the shit that comes out of Jones mouth.

Joe Rogan wasn't the one that said this lmao

This did not happen

Its not that unbelievable Soros would do something like this. Shorting entire countries then buying in on thier collapse is what he does. BTC 2017 pump and dump does fit his signature.

I came here just to say alex jones with a mic is a NUCLEAR BOMB and you simply cannot go back to watching regular ""programming""

t. my programming is better than your programming

Ah yes, Alex Jones. The guy who said Sandy Hook was a fabrication and then took it back. He's definitely super believable and not an attention whore at all.

NO, HE DIDNT YOU FAGGOT. TAKE THAT BACK OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE IN MY WHITE VAN.

Attached: 44625085_340039129881421_3725354357948940288_n (1).jpg (500x887, 32K)

>believing a guy that thinks shapeshifting demon lords from another dimension rule earth

>not believing a guy that thinks shapeshifting demon lords from another dimension rule earth

A broken clock is still right twice a day you fucking moron

>glowniggers are getting obvious

im no alex jones fan at all but ur comment is bullshit man.

not if its a digital clock dumb boomer

>implying that sandy hook isn't being used to silence free speech
fuck off glownigger

Attached: msnpc.jpg (680x323, 27K)

These glow in the dark CIA niggers can suck my dick

I'm mixed race, Jewish descendant heeb mom who I love to death and an actual Aryan white father I admire and respect. What do I do? Will I be gassed?

>if something happens that I don't like it means its not real
spotted the 30 IQ

Why the FUCK would he ask Alex Jones for help?

so he doesn't get hung for treason you dumbfuck