How much money do I need to stop being suicidal?

How much money do I need to stop being suicidal?

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 501K)

Only you know the answer to that user

Attached: D0NmiNeWwAA3bEX.jpg:large.jpg (260x121, 11K)

There are those with money but still are.

You need to break the pattern you've put your body-mind connection into.

if you have to ask you can't afford it

money wont help

No amount of money will cure the pattern I mentioned.

Money won’t make you happy or sad per se. it will make you more of who you are

Attached: 51382AFD-2405-41D5-9637-49BDD6F88590.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

I'm the richest I've ever been in my life. I can tell you right now. It will never. ever. be enough.

so many millionaires commit suicide bro. even if you win the lottery, at best you'll get a year of pleasant hedonism and then kys.

God, Jesus christ, art

if you are atheistic, then dopamine fasting, but christianity works better because it's the truth

enough to where you can do what you want without having to wage

titanfall is such a kino game

go out with your friends
if you don't have friends find a community/hobby where you can make friends

I'm at a point where I think that no amount of money could save me. If you don't enjoy life, then there is only one logical conclusion. Money will not change this.

But money would solve so much of my problems. My family and my job is tearing apart my soul every day. If I could have enough just to move away and pursue the things I want, I would unironically be in a better place. but now i am suffering and can not even rest because I have to work just to scrape by

This. Depression is a cancer, it doesn't matter how much money you have, if you're poor and depressed you'll just be rich and depressed.

I live on basically nothing, have to seriously consider any purchase over 2 dollars, have spent around 3 grand over the past 7 years, and I'm happy. Every day I wake up and I'm happy, having to budget my food is fun, I don't mind waiting 10 years to get something other people have today. It's all a question of mindset.

I'd probably argue that you're not depressed but just in a bad spot in life. I wish you all the best that you will come up with enough energy to improve your life!

Unironically follow the path of whiteness

Attached: 1421921414251.jpg (1000x590, 300K)

at least $15k

that's because you're a brainlet without purpose. I'd accomplish so much more if I wasn't limited by funding.

Around $20,000 liquid and your brain flips a switch to I'm successful mode.

Just a few more...

You can't do shit with 15k or 20k liquid wtf you pajeets

spiritualism is what you need. not money.

I can not worry about missing my bills next month

Give me your money richfag, I'll make better use of it

yeah because if it was between getting 20k or nothing, i'd totally choose nothing.

Attached: 1543305484470.png (625x773, 143K)

enough to live your dream
250k for me would be enough

Suicidal thoughts come from the forum and chart addiction, user. Break that and you will be OK again. You were fine before crypto and you'll be fine after it.

Dude just stop. Don't use the P word it offensive as fuck.

a few million will make you happier but anymore will have no affect on happiness because you already have enough for necessities and you won't stress about not having enough money. Money will not fix who you are, how you feel in the long term, how good or bad of a person you are. It just allows you to do more.

I think that plays into it for me, but it's not the totality of it. I've had lots of suicidial feelings over the years, but I've also had a lot of experiences that were just fucking awesome, and whenever I go back to wagecucking the normies around me can't even fathom doing the shit that I did in my 20's. But as it stands I'm an empoloyed boomer who's getting divorced and evicted and I really don't have any prospects other than soul crushing sales jobs that any retard could do and I still can't get hired.